UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> uriah hall head kick ko gif!

2/6/13 6:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell of a kick and a nasty KO. Was worried for Adam for a few minutes there. A little surprised the FX show had as much footage of him unconscious and snoring as it did. Uriah Hall was a gentleman throughout.

Also loved the part where he was talking to Chael about doubting himself and the advice Chael gave him.

2/7/13 4:36 AM
MadsTimm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/7/13 6:38 AM
rolhc

Gd Phone Post
2/7/13 9:56 AM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TUF Knockout - Watch More Funny Videos
dfw jr - 

i said one of the nastiest in 13 years. Etim, Telligman, Tanner, Martin, Salmon and now add Cella.  He was out for 4 minutes, on the stool at 6 minutes and in the ambulance at 9 minutes.  Brutal KO.  Ask anyone who was there live.

wasnt even the most brutal ko on tuf.. matt riddle breaking dan simmler's jaw 

2/7/13 10:07 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - The head bounce on the mat looked nasty too. Hope there's no long term damage. Phone Post
Cella is confirmed to be fighting on the TUF card, so I'm thinking he should be good !! Phone Post
2/7/13 10:08 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff -
TUF Knockout - Watch More Funny Videos
dfw jr - 

i said one of the nastiest in 13 years. Etim, Telligman, Tanner, Martin, Salmon and now add Cella.  He was out for 4 minutes, on the stool at 6 minutes and in the ambulance at 9 minutes.  Brutal KO.  Ask anyone who was there live.

wasnt even the most brutal ko on tuf.. matt riddle breaking dan simmler's jaw 

"Deep waters" Phone Post
2/7/13 10:22 AM
CaptainWoody
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - Fuck he went to block it to the body . Phone Post
Spinning heel kicks usually go to the body, how he brought that up was slick Phone Post
2/7/13 2:55 PM
sadisticsoldier
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jmont - 
JimmersonzGlove - Was his victory dance a tribute to Carlos Newton?
Either him or goku Phone Post

Well, he finished it with a hadouken, even yelling "hadouken" as he did it. So it would be a tribute to the Street Fighter video games and probably more specifically Ryu. Which of course makes sense because he said he used to play a lot of fighting games and imitate the moves.
2/7/13 2:58 PM
Doc T

It really is the worst knockout in TUF history. It was such a perfect kick Phone Post
2/7/13 4:43 PM
TheFlood58

TheIronCodpiece -
Kool_Aid_Man - 
TheIronCodpiece - 

Did he do the fucking Kamehameha wave?

best part IMO

I was asking because, if he did, he just got himself a new fan

He actually says Hadoken when he does it. Street Fighter Phone Post
2/7/13 7:24 PM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just as good. The SF games and anime movies were awesome

2/7/13 9:11 PM
Canadian_26
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew a crazy ko was coming When I was watching but When THAT happened I thought for sure I just watched permanent brain damage inflicted. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.