UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Collin's BRUTAL KO now with 4 quality angles!

2/6/13 2:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the quality version of Collin Reuter's amazing knockout from friday night. there are three additional angles after the main footage. Share this video and help give a fellow UGer some deserved exposure!
2/6/13 3:08 AM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU

Great angle. Greater KO

Are you gonna outdo your bro someday ?     Have you already ?

;-)

2/6/13 3:21 AM
BeachesBJJGuy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice breakfall. Was the guy ok?
2/6/13 3:33 AM
snowman95
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was some exorcism shit right there
2/6/13 3:36 AM
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well rounded poster - Farkkk.. Any chance we can get an update on the guy? That fall didn't look good at all Phone Post
He seems to be ok, and is looking forward to getting back in the cage. He's actually a really tough dude. I just hope he doesn't rush back into it. Phone Post
2/6/13 3:37 AM

sparkuri -

VTFU

Great angle. Greater KO

Are you gonna outdo your bro someday ?     Have you already ?

;-)

I'm hoping for an April return! I've got some body issues so its all depending on if I can get through a serious fight camp. My skills are on a different planet than they were 5 years ago though! Phone Post
2/6/13 3:42 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, that guy could have been seriously injured, landing on his head like that.

^This botch actually paralyzed the wrestler for almost 10 years.

2/6/13 3:42 AM
sparkuri

Good luck !

2/6/13 3:44 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vid on youtube says Gerald Fike is 7-1-1, but his Sherdog profile lists him as 5-4.

2/6/13 4:09 AM

yellow c0ckahlc -

Vid on youtube says Gerald Fike is 7-1-1, but his Sherdog profile lists him as 5-4.

Ya man, I was just going by what they announced at the fights. Phone Post
2/6/13 4:09 AM

I'll check it out Phone Post
2/6/13 4:14 AM
War Potato
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for savagery Phone Post
2/6/13 10:39 AM

Check it out Phone Post
2/6/13 10:57 AM
caposa
1610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad ass KO. Thanks for the better quality video. Phone Post
2/6/13 11:04 AM
TheHaunted2

Was that guy alright! Phone Post
2/6/13 11:51 AM

Did you hear the guy about 10 seconds in?
"Take no prisoners!!!"

Almost as good as bring him home in a bodybag Phone Post
2/6/13 12:00 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow

2/6/13 12:12 PM
BigTedBear
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF that looked bad good to see the guy up walking around after. Hope he takes a break for a few weeks. My neck hurt watching that ouch. Phone Post
2/6/13 12:14 PM
ShawnTheBadger
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daaaaaamn.

Glad the KO victim is OK.
2/6/13 1:27 PM

BigTedBear - WTF that looked bad good to see the guy up walking around after. Hope he takes a break for a few weeks. My neck hurt watching that ouch. Phone Post
Ya I hope so too, should do the 90 days thing even though there is no commission here. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:52 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

That video is a solid answer to the cage VS ring debate, that could have ended up really bad in a ring

2/6/13 1:55 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pork Sword - 

Too bad. I was hoping he got slept for throwing that bullshit leg kick off the glove touch.

Not going to lie, that's the first thing I noticed too. Great fight, great KO, but I'm not impressed with that leg kick.

That's just my personal opinion, and by no means am I calling you a cheat or anything.
2/6/13 2:10 PM

UGCTT croy_00 -
Pork Sword - 

Too bad. I was hoping he got slept for throwing that bullshit leg kick off the glove touch.

Not going to lie, that's the first thing I noticed too. Great fight, great KO, but I'm not impressed with that leg kick.

That's just my personal opinion, and by no means am I calling you a cheat or anything.
Ya that's actually the first thing Collin said when he saw the footage. He would have sworn more time had passed but when he saw it he felt that was a bs kick. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:20 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb Alexander Von Reuter - 
UGCTT croy_00 -
Pork Sword - 

Ya that's actually the first thing Collin said when he saw the footage. He would have sworn more time had passed but when he saw it he felt that was a bs kick. Phone Post

I can respect that. Some people don't realize time doesn't move at a normal pace during a fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.