UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> So Dana has manipulated everyone on the UG

2/6/13 8:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Da Ghost
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Into hating Randy for pairing up with Bellator?

All of a sudden all these posters know Randy on a personal level.

This is the problem with Zuffa's monopoly of the sport.

Everything Randy has, he accomplished for himself, nobody gave it to him.

He earned his "Captain America" reputation off the back of his blood and sweat in the Octagon. Something Dana never complained about when it was making him money.

Now that Randy is making his own business moves that unlike Chuck and Matt Hughes are not entirely to the tune of UFC's song, he is a scumbag and a bad person.

I call bullshit! And whilst doing so, ask all the Dana dickriders how many people, fighters, etc do they think Zuffa have screwed over to get where they are?

Randy owes them nothing, he looks out for himself, so what?! It's what most successful people have had to do. It's the same shit he pulls with people like Tito or BJ, the guys that aren't his puppets.

As far as I'm concerned Randy will ALWAYS be more of a man than Dana will ever be, because rather than talking like a tough guy, he actually is one. He is a legend of the sport, and is entitled to do whatever he wants, Dana just needs to just man up and accept that he can't always have things his own way, and that competitors will always be there... It's a simple fact of life!! Phone Post
2/6/13 8:23 AM
ken amtrack

UFC Not WWE..but it's real to me Phone Post
2/6/13 8:35 AM
Da Ghost

^^ exactly!

By Dana's logic, Beckham should've retired and worked for LA Galaxy until his dying day lol!

So petulant! Phone Post
2/6/13 8:37 AM
BigWilliam
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the same opinion of Randy that I did before. The Bellator deal makes no difference to me. The Capt America stuff was invented by Rogan though. Announcer hyperbole.
2/6/13 8:52 AM
UGCTT_LastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pro football players that no longer make the grade in the NFL often go to other leagues to play, commentate, etc. The NFL commissioner has not once banned them from NFL games.

Dana still thinks he is bigger than the sport. It's pathetic.
2/6/13 8:53 AM
nostripewhite

Just because he won doesnt mean he deserved the shots. Phone Post
2/6/13 8:56 AM
Da Ghost

nostripewhite - Just because he won doesnt mean he deserved the shots. Phone Post
It's just my opinion that its tough to say a guy didn't deserve to fight the champ if he won the fight Phone Post
2/6/13 9:15 AM
Fitzsimmons Shift
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's worth noting where guys like Rizzo and Randleman have ended up, too: out in the cold, shivering with the likes of Arlovski and Monson. Zuffa doesn't always have the back of its former mainstays; I don't think Randy deserves especial scorn for not showing fanatical loyalty.
2/6/13 9:18 AM
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just the wwe fans

2/6/13 9:25 AM
UNIFIEDTEAM1
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/06/13 9:26 AM
To the people complaining about this-

Do you NOT realize that more than ONE OPTION is a good thing?

IT's like people complaining in the school cafeteria that they get to CHOOSE what they want to eat, instead of it just being shoveled on their plate...

CHANGE is GOOD. OPTIONS are GOOD. OPPORTUNITIES for fighters are GOOD.

Dana doesn't realize that he will still be able to steal fighters away from other organizations AFTER they have made a name for themselves and polished their craft, IF HE JUST PAYS THEM WELL.

You want to be bigger than the NFL? Than BOXING? PAY BOXING MONEY!
2/6/13 11:01 AM
Da Ghost

Fitzsimmons Shift - It's worth noting where guys like Rizzo and Randleman have ended up, too: out in the cold, shivering with the likes of Arlovski and Monson. Zuffa doesn't always have the back of its former mainstays; I don't think Randy deserves especial scorn for not showing fanatical loyalty.
That's because they couldn't keep winning against top competition

Randy continued to Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.