UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Paul Daley

2/6/13 8:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Da Ghost
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How different would this guys career have been if not for the sucker punch?

I understand the desire to punch Kos in the gob, and I've never even met him.

After spending 15 mins being dry humped by him I can imagine how tempting it was.

But when u look at where Daley is now, current legal battles etc, how major the UFC, and how wealthy some of the more successful fighters have become. I can't help but be sad at how things have turned out for the guy.

He was an exciting fighter, with so much natural talent, all he needed to do was tweak a few things and even if he never won a title, he could have easily had a career not too different to a Kos or Bisping, cos people would always tune in to watch him fight!

Also, prior to the Kos incident, I always got the impression that Dana actually liked him, and wouldve given him a lot of opportunities.

As a genuine fan of the guy, it makes me sad how things have turned.

A lot of evidence points to him just being too much of a hot head for his own good.

What a shame! Phone Post
2/6/13 8:50 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If not for sucker punch, Joe Silva, in his infinite wisdom would have matched him up vs Jon Fitch just in case we weren't sure the exact same type of fight couldn't happen more than once.

Meanwhile the stupid fans, not knowing what they really want, would dream of fights such as Daley vs Alves. Phone Post
2/6/13 8:55 AM
Da Ghost

Very likely Daley vs Alves would've happened at some point

And perhaps multiple matches with Diaz Phone Post
2/6/13 9:36 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Da Ghost - Very likely Daley vs Alves would've happened at some point

Yeah I was gonna say a Diaz rematch. Phone Post
2/6/13 10:44 AM
ChemdogChronic
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Da Ghost - Very likely Daley vs Alves would've happened at some point

Where is alves anyway? I feel like i havent seen him fight in years Phone Post
2/6/13 11:36 AM
cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really? This is right up there with letting cheaters like Guyborg and Overoid back. No way... You know how many fighters out there can actually control their urges to punch an asshole after the fight is over. Or NOT take PEDs to try and have an unfair advantage. That bro, is cheating. People have been banished for less blatant shit. Einhoffer, Starnes. Shit Dana banished Randy for going after more dough! No love for a fuckin cheater. Phone Post
2/6/13 11:47 AM
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cantuna4u - Really? This is right up there with letting cheaters like Guyborg and Overoid back. No way... You know how many fighters out there can actually control their urges to punch an asshole after the fight is over. Or NOT take PEDs to try and have an unfair advantage. That bro, is cheating. People have been banished for less blatant shit. Einhoffer, Starnes. Shit Dana banished Randy for going after more dough! No love for a fuckin cheater. Phone Post
Yet you'll be the biggest fan of people that take steroids or even Kos who pretended to be injured by an airshot? Phone Post
2/6/13 11:52 AM
GroundStPound

cantuna4u - Really? This is right up there with letting cheaters like Guyborg and Overoid back. No way... You know how many fighters out there can actually control their urges to punch an asshole after the fight is over. Or NOT take PEDs to try and have an unfair advantage. That bro, is cheating. People have been banished for less blatant shit. Einhoffer, Starnes. Shit Dana banished Randy for going after more dough! No love for a fuckin cheater. Phone Post
Who was Paul Daley trying to cheat? Phone Post
2/6/13 12:33 PM
cantuna4u

Oh yeah... Hitting someone after the bell is fair right? Not cheating. Ok. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.