UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Delusional Dan Henderson?

2/21/13 2:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Downwardo
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pride Wanderlei -

do you really think Dan Henderson needs two knee's? He'll be fine.

Hendo via H-Bomb Rd. 2

This man knows whats up. Phone Post
2/21/13 2:36 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonReemjob -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
TopGrinder - 
JoeHurley -

Who really uses the word "hence" in normal conversation?

I concur with your statement.

Also Hendo is battle tested. He is a real fighter with that old school mentality. He is a guy that will go out on his shield and not like a pussy like many of today's fighters that will run from battle because of a stubbed toe. Phone Post

To be fair, let's not pretend like he will fight anyone anywhere anytime.

He can cry about Anderson's opinion that he didn'twant to rematch Dan. The reality is that Dan flat out refused fights that Zuffa offered him 3 seperate times.

Marquardt for #1 contender after he beat Bisping- He said no and signed with another org.

Lil' Nog recently

Shogun rematch recently

Lol he's been fucked by dana when it comes to title shots, do you blame him for giving up title shots or #1 contender matches? If you do, you're a bigger retard than i could imagine.

Dan truly fights anyone, anywhere and anytime. Lol @ someone like you questioning it. Phone Post
I agree. Phone Post
2/21/13 2:52 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 - 
myjawhurts -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
SJCOTTON - Hendo via flying knee Phone Post
Spinning Flying Knee* Phone Post
Off the cage Phone Post
While backflipping Phone Post

With a montage of his career highlights surrounding the Octagon, in HD nonetheless

2/21/13 8:07 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - 
andyman011 - 
myjawhurts -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
Off the cage Phone Post

With a montage of his career highlights surrounding the Octagon, in HD nonetheless

In 3D
2/21/13 8:13 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonReemjob -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
TopGrinder - 
JoeHurley -

Also Hendo is battle tested. He is a real fighter with that old school mentality. He is a guy that will go out on his shield and not like a pussy like many of today's fighters that will run from battle because of a stubbed toe. Phone Post

He can cry about Anderson's opinion that he didn'twant to rematch Dan. The reality is that Dan flat out refused fights that Zuffa offered him 3 seperate times.

Marquardt for #1 contender after he beat Bisping- He said no and signed with another org.

Lil' Nog recently

Shogun rematch recently

Lol he's been fucked by dana when it comes to title shots, do you blame him for giving up title shots or #1 contender matches? If you do, you're a bigger retard than i could imagine.

Dan truly fights anyone, anywhere and anytime. Lol @ someone like you questioning it. Phone Post
Fucked by Dana? Dude got TWO IMMEDIATE title shots and lost them both. What more could Dan have wanted?

They couldn't come to terms after bisping so he left.

When he came back and won a couple fights he got another LHW title shot and got hurt. He waited to tell the UFC he was hurt, which I can understand, but it played a role in cancelling a card.

You can white Knight for Dan all you want Ryan. He got the title shots he earned. Lost two of them and got hurt in the third. Phone Post
2/21/13 8:16 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Did he or did he not say no to nate, lil nog, shogun rematch, and machida (before accepting this one)????

The answer is yes.

Unlike many of the idiots on this board, I am NOT saying he was "ducking" or afraid of those fights at all. It wasn't about that, but he still said no. Phone Post
2/22/13 5:49 PM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

eagleswhat1 - ehh Shogun came in the 2nd Machida fight with a knee injury and just KOd hi in the first....Dan will do the same

Shogun was not 42 years OLD like Dan. So, given that Dan has more wear-and-tear on his body AND is Older (slower healing), why do you think Dan can win?
2/22/13 6:07 PM
Chaelismyhero

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
TopGrinder - 
JoeHurley -

Lil' Nog recently

Shogun rematch recently

You are a dumbass. Dan is an old school fighters. He fight anybody,anytime,anywhere. He fought Nog and Fedor at HW. Dan is a freakin MW.

Dan and Chael are the last of a dying breed. They will truely fight anybody,anytime,anywhere. When they are gone that generation and mindset will be gone.
2/23/13 2:36 AM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

I agree with you Chaelismyhero that Dan and Chael are a dying breed of "fight anybody anytime anywhere" GREAT ATHLETES, but it doesn't change the following fact:

DAN HENDERSON recently trained with a KNEE BRACE AND was limping during training. How in the HECK can ANY HUMAN with an IQ above 10 think Dan will win against Lyoto Machida?
2/23/13 3:10 AM
Blowtorch19
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wen Sayne Khamrock - I agree with you Chaelismyhero that Dan and Chael are a dying breed of "fight anybody anytime anywhere" GREAT ATHLETES, but it doesn't change the following fact:

DAN HENDERSON recently trained with a KNEE BRACE AND was limping during training. How in the HECK can ANY HUMAN with an IQ above 10 think Dan will win against Lyoto Machida?
Source? Phone Post
2/23/13 3:35 AM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

Blowtorch19 - 
Wen Sayne Khamrock - I agree with you Chaelismyhero that Dan and Chael are a dying breed of "fight anybody anytime anywhere" GREAT ATHLETES, but it doesn't change the following fact:

Source? Phone Post

youtube.com. It's one of the latest interviews of Dan Henderson at his gym and in the middle or near the end the video cuts to him training WITH A KNEE BRACE!
2/23/13 3:35 AM
Jacob Lamb
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tore my MCL(grade 2)rolling with an offensive lineman from the University of Oregon.

With no physical therapy of any sort, I was playing basketball in two months. It's been 6 months for Dan.
2/23/13 3:56 AM
Lurkdaddy316
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - 
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - 
andyman011 - 
myjawhurts -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
Off the cage Phone Post

In 3D

Surround sound as well
2/23/13 7:40 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Chaelismyhero -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
TopGrinder - 
JoeHurley -

Lil' Nog recently

Shogun rematch recently

You are a dumbass. Dan is an old school fighters. He fight anybody,anytime,anywhere. He fought Nog and Fedor at HW. Dan is a freakin MW.

Dan and Chael are the last of a dying breed. They will truely fight anybody,anytime,anywhere. When they are gone that generation and mindset will be gone.
Yes he fought anyone anywhere....

Except Nate M., Lil Nog, Shogun rematch, and machida the first time it was offered. Phone Post
2/23/13 8:57 AM
LyotoBundy
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wen Sayne Khamrock -
eagleswhat1 - ehh Shogun came in the 2nd Machida fight with a knee injury and just KOd hi in the first....Dan will do the same

Shogun was not 42 years OLD like Dan. So, given that Dan has more wear-and-tear on his body AND is Older (slower healing), why do you think Dan can win?
Plus Shogun already fought with Lyoto for 15 minutes in the first fight and figured him out. Phone Post
2/23/13 9:04 AM
BDW_1983

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - I dont know about dan being delusional but you are definitely a retard.
Lol. Phone Post
2/23/13 9:14 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat

He didn't work out at the open workout knee must be fucked . He could still h bomb but will be very hard

War dragon !! Phone Post
2/23/13 10:14 AM
HandyDarsh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1 - ehh Shogun came in the 2nd Machida fight with a knee injury and just KOd hi in the first....Dan will do the same
I thought he injured his knee DURING the fight trying to defend a takedown Phone Post
2/23/13 10:15 AM
HandyDarsh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LyotoBundy -
Wen Sayne Khamrock -

Plus Shogun already fought with Lyoto for 15 minutes in the first fight and figured him out. Phone Post
5x5
But you're right, he was well prepared Phone Post
2/23/13 10:20 AM
Barbalos

He was wearing a knee brace? Well bet the house on Machida then it's a LOCK!!

??
2/23/13 5:18 PM
Chaelismyhero

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Chaelismyhero -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
TopGrinder - 
JoeHurley -

Lil' Nog recently

Shogun rematch recently

Yes he fought anyone anywhere....

Except Nate M., Lil Nog, Shogun rematch, and machida the first time it was offered. Phone Post

He is fighting Machida now.

What the fuck would a rematch with Shogun prove?

A fight with Lil Nog/Nate makes no sense.

When was he offered to fight Nog-Nate?

You need to improve your trolling skills douchebag.
2/23/13 9:34 PM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

Edited: 02/23/13 9:35 PM
also remember that Quinton Rampage Jackson BEAT Dan Henderson when Dan was 100% healthy and much YOUNGER...just telling it like it is...
2/23/13 11:53 PM
Wen Sayne Khamrock

Edited: 02/23/13 11:54 PM
I just wanted to add the Judges decision WAS BULLSHIT and the only delusional people during the Machida vs. Henderson fight WERE THE JUDGES.

Dan Henderson DOMINATED OCTAGON CONTROL and was CHASING LYOTO the ENTIRE MATCH. In fact, I'm seriously questioning if there should be a petition to BAN Lyoto Machida for running away 99% of the fight.

For REAL, DID ANYONE ever see Lyoto actually move towards Dan and ATTACK during the fight?

So, yea Dan Henderson impressed me with his movements during the fight. Dan did not look injured at all and if he was, his brave fearless performance was VERY admirable. Whatcha ya'll think?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.