UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Frontrow Brian around? Any more insider news?

2/6/13 10:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
enbanc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wondering breh
2/6/13 11:00 AM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol 

2/6/13 11:07 AM
epwar
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/06/13 11:07 AM

Every time he is wrong, I say, "Jeez, finally the UG will stop listening to him."  And then a month later we get another "OMG! FrontRowBrian sez..." thread.

This latest one is just embarrassing on all levels for him.  Yet folks will still believe him as he tries to bend the truth to fit his lies ("I never said it was Vitor who failed the test"; no, but you implied it like a billion times).  

Regardless, he'll still keep doing it, 90% of the UG will keep falling for it, and he'll somehow blame it all on the Illuminati when he is wrong (again).

2/6/13 11:08 AM
Humphrey

that's because he's been right multiple times
2/6/13 11:15 AM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Im sure he still lurks here, but right now he does the twitter thing. You can follow him there, not sure of his twitter handle though

2/6/13 11:16 AM
epwar
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - that's because he's been right multiple times

He is right only when Chael feeds him the news.  When he is wrong (this most recent bust, the "Overeem will be cleared" fiasco) it was him thinking he was smarter than he really is.

2/6/13 11:17 AM
sitchpack

So just a question, can anyone just rock up, create a website and pay for an average dictaphone and camcorder, and just become an 'MMA Journalist'?

I want to see what qualifies this overzealous dbag to do this job...........

2/6/13 11:28 AM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

impressive.  how many times does he have to be wrong before he loses credibility?  haha

2/6/13 11:40 AM
chrisbaker

Theres a reason he doesn't post here anymore... Phone Post
2/6/13 11:41 AM
Dvh10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - "Front Row Brian's dead, he's locked in my basement."

Joking, I would never willingly touch a ginger! ;)
Hhahaha Phone Post
2/6/13 11:52 AM
Kirik
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I am pretty sure he never said it was Belfort.

2/6/13 11:55 AM
GroundStPound

Didn't FBR actually break the story?

FBR was right? And Uncle Dana said he was lying??

What was the actual timeline? Phone Post
2/6/13 11:56 AM
Card
2329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

60% of the time he's right every time.
2/6/13 11:59 AM
bearockbrobama
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - that's because he's been right multiple times
Throw 50 pieces of shit at the wall and something will stick. Phone Post
2/6/13 12:00 PM
epwar

Kirik - 

He never said "IT WAS BELFORT!!!" but he did about 1,000 tweets implying that it was and mentioned Vitor by name in all of them.  He started right off the bat with this:

@FrontRowBrian: Just land in Vegas. Rumors of a HUGE drug test failure. Not a shock. Working on details. U figure it out.

2/6/13 12:03 PM
suess

epwar - 
Kirik - 

He never said "IT WAS BELFORT!!!" but he did about 1,000 tweets implying that it was and mentioned Vitor by name in all of them.  He started right off the bat with this:

@FrontRowBrian: Just land in Vegas. Rumors of a HUGE drug test failure. Not a shock. Working on details. U figure it out.

I'm not sure what the context was here, and i don't tweeter so i have no idea what i'm doing but here

Bottom fuckin line  was not competing on an equal playing field with his opponent.

2/6/13 12:05 PM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

suess - 
epwar - 
Kirik - 

I'm not sure what the context was here, and i don't tweeter so i have no idea what i'm doing but here

Bottom fuckin line  was not competing on an equal playing field with his opponent.

TRT
2/6/13 12:11 PM
epwar

Edited: 02/06/13 12:13 PM
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Kirik -

He insinuated it was and there's evidence to prove it. Busy right now but can someone else post? Phone Post

The tweet that started it all:

Quickly followed by:

@FrontRowBrian: Latest on rumor... Vitor Belfort definitely used TRT for the Bisping fight. Whether he was granted approval by UFC, I do not know right now

@FrontRowBrian: To clarify. Vitor was in TRT. Not a rumor. Fact. Was it approved? I'm trying to find out.

@FrontRowBrian: So this could just be another run of the mill TRT exemption. Media will have to ask Dana tomorrow.

@FrontRowBrian: he had been very evasive about subject when asked. Spoke in what amounted to riddles.

@FrontRowBrian: Here's thing. Even with TRT exemption you have to test within normal range even after the fight. Its closely monitored. At least in Vegas

@FrontRowBrian: TRT is for sure. Even dating back to UFC 152. Still have to test within normal with exemption. Was Ratner in charge in SP?

@FrontRowBrian: let's see how it plays out first. Even if Vitor is penalized I doubt Anderson would wanna fight Bisping.

For giggles he retweets Bisping's tweet about Vitor. But when it became clear Vitor wasn't the guy, he started backtracking (but clearly says the rumor is about Vitor):

@FrontRowBrian: To clarify - I didn't say Vitor flunked a drug test. I said he's been using TRT his past 2 fights and there's a *rumor* he flunked test

Then this:

@FrontRowBrian: I pointed out a rumor existed. Never said Vitor failed the test. He uses TRT, however, which he was evasive about in past

And finally this classssssic backtrack:

I'm not a reporter. Not a journalist. Just a fan. didn't claim their was a failure. Diff in making claim v. 'heard a rumor'

PS: Jesus that was hard to find as he tweets nonsense non-stop nearly 24/7.

2/6/13 12:14 PM
suess

1.  I would truly love to know how the fuck you came up w/ Vitor being the one who failed his test. Real talk too, no shit talk.

Sources. But it appears he's using a TRT excuse which UFC thinks is good. NV wouldn't give him one. Very suspicious

2/6/13 12:14 PM
suess

yeah i can't handle this twit stuff 

2/6/13 12:16 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some reason FRB reminds me of a Satyr.
2/6/13 12:17 PM
pennviachoke
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/6/13 12:26 PM
enbanc

link?
2/6/13 12:32 PM
quickfix
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Why Kirik stands up for a guy like this I will never know. He certainly implied that it was Belfort and recently bashed Uncle Creepy, arguably the most fan friendly fighter the UG has ever seen.
2/6/13 12:33 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turd is as turd does.?why does everyone pay attention to chaelz butler? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.