UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Frontrow Brian around? Any more insider news?

2/6/13 12:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turd is as turd does.?why does everyone pay attention to chaelz butler? Phone Post
2/6/13 12:42 PM
suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quickfix - 
Kirik - 

I am pretty sure he never said it was Belfort.

Why Kirik stands up for a guy like this I will never know. He certainly implied that it was Belfort and recently bashed Uncle Creepy, arguably the most fan friendly fighter the UG has ever seen.

have you seen his posts on Mirko?  holy shit the dude full out blasts him and calls him a bum.  dude is a royal douche.  

2/6/13 12:58 PM
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama - 
Humphrey - that's because he's been right multiple times
Throw 50 pieces of shit at the wall and something will stick. Phone Post

Pretty much
2/6/13 1:27 PM
sparkuri

FRB is a good man imo

Called this one too.
Just happens to be mini-Belfort Phone Post
2/6/13 1:38 PM
HE H4TE ME

FRB is right more times than he is wrong IMO. If you follow him on twitter you eventually pick out when he has something with substance and when he's crying for attention. If you take him seriously, he'll be a bit too much. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:55 PM
ghost842
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did anyone catch FRB on Tosh.0 last night? He was hilarious
2/6/13 1:58 PM
A.W.Ashford
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/6/13 4:26 PM
LeftLowKick
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm in the beginning a nice twitter argument with him right now...

@thezachschaefer
2/10/13 12:30 PM
pennviachoke
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LeftLowKick - i'm in the beginning a nice twitter argument with him right now...

@thezachschaefer
How'd that go? Phone Post
2/10/13 6:04 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
TopGrinder -  This Brian guy is a tard. Many media guys hear these rumors but they don't report it cause they will look retards when they do like Brian Phone Post

But, from my understanding, he is not a media guy, or journalist, or a reporter.  He's a guy that hears rumors, posts them on his Twitter/Facebook, and then you guys get in a frenzy over what he says.  The reason he gets this attention is because you all start 50 threads with his name in the title and keep bumping them to keep them up at the top.

Didn't he have a thread entitled something like;

"I'm now OFFICIALLY a reporter/journalist"?
2/10/13 6:31 PM
HexRei

^^^It's like...

"Obviously, I'm not saying I'm an African white space Christ. That'd be ridiculous. That's not for me to say. That's for other people. That's for other people to say if they think I'm like Jesus."

2/10/13 6:40 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
RileyPust - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
TopGrinder -  This Brian guy is a tard. Many media guys hear these rumors but they don't report it cause they will look retards when they do like Brian Phone Post

But, from my understanding, he is not a media guy, or journalist, or a reporter.  He's a guy that hears rumors, posts them on his Twitter/Facebook, and then you guys get in a frenzy over what he says.  The reason he gets this attention is because you all start 50 threads with his name in the title and keep bumping them to keep them up at the top.

Didn't he have a thread entitled something like;

"I'm now OFFICIALLY a reporter/journalist"?

Not sure...if he did, I did not see it.  I've never seen him interview a fighter or associated with any media website or event.  I don't follow him on Twitter so I would never hear his name if there weren't so many threads on him.  That's why it comes across as funny to me.  People go to his twitter, copy/paste his tweets and post them here, and then get angry at him when they are not true. 

I'm not sure either, I thought I remembered something like that but it also sounds like the type of thread I'd avoid.

I'm inclined to agree. I think he's dipshit, and I don't go out of my way to bash him. I don't trust his rumours, but whenever he posts here it's just stupid shit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.