UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BELLATOR is coming to Maine!

2/6/13 12:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MainelyBJJ
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna be on Spike TV and everything. 

As far as Lewiston Maine goes this s big news.   LOL

2/6/13 12:33 PM
cheesesteak
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana's gonna be pissed!
2/6/13 12:50 PM
MainelyBJJ
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - Dana's gonna be pissed!

LOL

2/6/13 1:42 PM
jonflesh
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's in Lewiston? How many does the central Maine cc hold? 4k tops? Wish it was in portland. Should have had it at the expo if they didn't think they could fill the cccc. Still cool though. Should be some good fights. Phone Post
2/6/13 4:04 PM
MainelyBJJ

jonflesh -  It's in Lewiston? How many does the central Maine cc hold? 4k tops? Wish it was in portland. Should have had it at the expo if they didn't think they could fill the cccc. Still cool though. Should be some good fights. Phone Post

Hopefully Dana will put on a free fight night in Portland now to crush Bellator  LOL

2/12/13 9:12 PM
Gritty
690 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Civic center renovations will be done by sometime next year. They wouldn't put on an mma event there until it's done. Expo would be okay for a smaller event

If I had to spend more than two hours in Lewiston I'd want somebody to punch me out cold too
2/12/13 9:34 PM
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital

Lived in Brunswick when I was a kid. Might have to find my way there from NY for this one. And Lewiston's not that bad. Y'all been listening to too much Bob Marley (the comedian not the singer).
2/12/13 9:50 PM
Gritty
690 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"And Lewiston's not that bad"

My longtime gf was from there. She lived on the one nice street. Not saying it's dangerous, it just sucks.

Bangor has their brand new arena opening up soon. Wondering if they can pull an event a couple hours north?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.