UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Ultimate Fighter Killer

2/6/13 12:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zachlibs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anybody else thing it was wrong of Dana to tell everyone there was going to be a sick knockout on yesterdays TUF? Obviously everybody knew it was going to be Uriah Hall who had the KO and it kind of ruined the KO for me because it took out the surprise factor of it. Anybody else? Phone Post
2/6/13 12:25 PM
RickStorm
1828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I dont think it was wrong of Dana IMO... Hyped it for me

It still surprised me and made me go.. "Oh Fuck!"

2/6/13 12:27 PM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope, enjoyed the fight and actually it's a pretty good series until now.
2/6/13 12:28 PM
Jmadd
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wanna see the raw-uncut footage of the ko. dfw said his lawyers wouldn't let him show it. i wonder how long he was out and if he made anymore disturbing noises.
2/6/13 12:35 PM
Uchi
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had no issues with it. I didnt automatically assume it was Hall either. Too many things can happen in this crazy sport.
2/6/13 12:36 PM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uchi - Had no issues with it. I didnt automatically assume it was Hall either. Too many things can happen in this crazy sport.

THIS

2/6/13 12:38 PM
Seats Taken
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The hype was the only reason I remembered to watch it. If not I would have totally forgot like I do every week. I enjoyed it and I'll keep watching probably. All because of that hype. Phone Post
2/6/13 12:44 PM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This season is great. They should have gotten new producers to freshen it up 10 seasons ago! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.