UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's the deal with Cole Konrad?

2/6/13 1:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Infamous Ed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heard a rumor that jimmy has a shrine built around a recovered jockstrap from Conrad's wrestling days... Phone Post
2/6/13 2:00 PM
Choochy
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -
well rounded poster -  A poster called Jimmy Rustler won't stop bringing him up OP. some sort of weird ass obsession

People tell him he retired but it doesn't make a difference. He's like Thiaguy in some ways. Just try to ignore it Phone Post

The fuck are you talking about? I mentioned him once AND ONLY FUCKING ONCE in a LEGIT thread.... you people fill my threads up with shit about Konrad when the threads ARENT EVEN ABOUT HIM

u can fuck off

Phone Post
2/6/13 2:04 PM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN for romo gorilla face memes. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:10 PM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1012 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Jimmy Rustler -
Mookie Blaylock - Why's he mentioned in nearly every thread?

Idiots apparently think its hilarious... just ignore it, trust me.

Those guys will get whats coming to them.

Is threatening people against the tos? Phone Post

spamming is against the TOS... i guarantee if this keeps up, you all will get either frozen or warned by the mods

Phone Post
2/6/13 2:17 PM
cross3dout
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a tire bro Phone Post
2/6/13 2:19 PM
HexRei

Jimmy Rustler - 

retirement? cole konrad
2/6/13 2:33 PM
Yo Dont Taze Me

Great thread lol Phone Post
2/6/13 2:35 PM
6ULDV8
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler - 

It's sad to see what sheeple the human race is in real life.

She's fucking a black guy, ho ho ho.  

It wasn't funny the first time but we all know it and have heard it here and it shows we're part of the 'in' crew, so we'll keep saying it.

It's disgusting, but it's a fact of life that for the most part, we're unimaginative sheeple that just do what everyone else does so we can be accepted.

Oh, and this thread has caught the ghey, BTW, so DP and post pics!

Boo Yah!

2/6/13 2:47 PM
Chris27

The joke is played out, it was played out weeks ago.
2/6/13 2:50 PM
HexRei

Chris27 - The joke is played out, it was played out weeks ago.

now your jimmies startin to seem rustled
2/6/13 2:51 PM
1800champagne

I believe he retired, Jimmy. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:59 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny, I was off the UG for a few day and when I came back the site was bombarded with all of the Cole Konrad nonsense which I don't understand. I was thinking what the hell did I miss while I was away?? Cole Konrad retired... Phone Post
2/6/13 2:59 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -
well rounded poster -  A poster called Jimmy Rustler won't stop bringing him up OP. some sort of weird ass obsession

People tell him he retired but it doesn't make a difference. He's like Thiaguy in some ways. Just try to ignore it Phone Post

The fuck are you talking about? I mentioned him once AND ONLY FUCKING ONCE in a LEGIT thread.... you people fill my threads up with shit about Konrad when the threads ARENT EVEN ABOUT HIM

u can fuck off

Oh so you never made a thread titled
"I used to be a fan of Cole Konrad..."?
You allow your Jimmies to be Rustled and actually set people up to Rustle them. I stopped rustling your Jimmies cause I feel like you get some kind of sick sexual pleasure out of it. I can just picture a little gorilla headed man touching himself while reading this thread. Ugh seek help jimmy seek help. Phone Post
2/6/13 3:01 PM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler - 

u can fuck off

Cole retired

2/6/13 3:08 PM
DarnSevern
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just here to get clarification, did Cole Conrad retire or is he a tire? I'm confused!?! Phone Post
2/6/13 3:12 PM
hybridfc
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what pissed me off about people today. Fighting is a tough f*cking business, it pays havok on your body and seems like it can f*ck with your mind as well, look at some of the dudes addicted to painkillers etc. A great, possibly world beating, fighter like Cole "The Retiree" Konrad decides to step down from the sport he loved in order to pursue other ventures such as wine making and cock farming and this forum shits all over him. Why do less legit fighters post on the UG now? Because of behavior like this. Let the man live his life. Let him live undefeated. Let him claim to be the very best and Cain's only unavenged loss.

By the way, he IS retired right?

2/6/13 3:12 PM
Nexuscrawlers
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The funny part is how mad jimmy gets. It isn't an actual funny joke, but he gets so worked up it makes it hilarious. Phone Post
2/6/13 3:14 PM
Mookie Blaylock
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL great thread.

Everyone vote up the OP!
2/6/13 3:17 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler - 

u can fuck off

I love how right above this he was saying just ignore it lol. Somebody is not following their own advice. Maybe you should retire......like Cole Konrad....
2/6/13 3:22 PM
KlinAtizer
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DarnSevern - Just here to get clarification, did Cole Conrad retire or is he a tire? I'm confused!?! Phone Post
Cole Konrad got some new tires. They're pretty cool actually but, I don't get why everyone cares. Phone Post
2/6/13 4:15 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Underground Cole Konrad is retired top team checking in...

His retirement has yet to be confirmed op, but Jimmy Rustler has gone on excursions to Minnesota to convince him to unretire, as of yet, these trips have been unsuccessful as his unrelenting fanboyism turns into anxiety and he can't approach the man. Hope this clears it up.

2/6/13 4:19 PM
kgastelum928
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha! when i'm at work and there's downtime this is definitely the place to be. and this is one of those threads that makes it that way

2/6/13 5:17 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its real to me damn it Phone Post
2/6/13 5:19 PM
MartialArtsMixed
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's the goat but apprantley retired Phone Post
2/6/13 5:22 PM
cmons

Richard Tuck -
Jimmy Rustler - 

u can fuck off

Shhh,no tears, only dreams now
Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.