UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's the deal with Cole Konrad?

2/6/13 6:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KlinAtizer - 
DarnSevern - Just here to get clarification, did Cole Conrad retire or is he a tire? I'm confused!?! Phone Post
Cole Konrad got some new tires. They're pretty cool actually but, I don't get why everyone cares. Phone Post

Dear Congressman Kline,

Well said.

2/6/13 6:55 PM
mclay
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/6/13 6:56 PM
Gooner H Smith
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harlem - You guys need to lighten up on Jimmy. We don't want to lose him. Phone Post
We don't? Phone Post
2/6/13 6:57 PM
Flexo
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -
well rounded poster -  A poster called Jimmy Rustler won't stop bringing him up OP. some sort of weird ass obsession

People tell him he retired but it doesn't make a difference. He's like Thiaguy in some ways. Just try to ignore it Phone Post

The fuck are you talking about? I mentioned him once AND ONLY FUCKING ONCE in a LEGIT thread.... you people fill my threads up with shit about Konrad when the threads ARENT EVEN ABOUT HIM

u can fuck off

Intelligence test, you failed. Phone Post
2/6/13 7:33 PM
KlinAtizer
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -
KlinAtizer - 
DarnSevern - Just here to get clarification, did Cole Conrad retire or is he a tire? I'm confused!?! Phone Post
Cole Konrad got some new tires. They're pretty cool actually but, I don't get why everyone cares. Phone Post

Dear Congressman Kline,

Well said.

As your Congressman I regret to inform you that Cole Konrad has indeed retired.

Sincerely,
CK Phone Post
2/6/13 7:34 PM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand the gorilla faces, can someone enlighten me? Phone Post
2/6/13 7:36 PM
LyotoBundy
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's retired bro Phone Post
2/8/13 11:38 AM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cole Konrad's milk expired Phone Post
2/8/13 11:39 AM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT SidRival's Butler - I don't understand the gorilla faces, can someone enlighten me? Phone Post
Jimmy Rustlers avatar is that gorilla face Phone Post
2/8/13 12:18 PM
danggook

Jimmy Rustler -
well rounded poster -  A poster called Jimmy Rustler won't stop bringing him up OP. some sort of weird ass obsession

People tell him he retired but it doesn't make a difference. He's like Thiaguy in some ways. Just try to ignore it Phone Post

The fuck are you talking about? I mentioned him once AND ONLY FUCKING ONCE in a LEGIT thread.... you people fill my threads up with shit about Konrad when the threads ARENT EVEN ABOUT HIM

u can fuck off

The rustler has become the rustlee Phone Post
2/8/13 12:29 PM
BCE got stomped by Overseers Bigfoot
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet jimmy keeps cole in his moms basement silence of the lambs style and that's why konrad hasn't come to confirm his retirement Phone Post
2/8/13 12:43 PM
DezzNutzz
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/8/13 12:44 PM
GnP Sonnen

Jimmy Rustler -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Jimmy Rustler -
Mookie Blaylock - Why's he mentioned in nearly every thread?

Idiots apparently think its hilarious... just ignore it, trust me.

Those guys will get whats coming to them.

Is threatening people against the tos? Phone Post

spamming is against the TOS... i guarantee if this keeps up, you all will get either frozen or warned by the mods

Goodnight sweet prince Phone Post
2/8/13 12:58 PM
mclay
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DezzNutzz - Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
2/8/13 1:12 PM
Macbody

So, when is Cole Konrad fighting again? Haven't seen him around lately.... Phone Post
2/8/13 1:31 PM
Wisco Thai
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Richard Tuck - 
Jimmy Rustler - 

u can fuck off

Shhh,no tears, only dreams now

Vote up sir!
2/8/13 2:26 PM
Archer0545

Breaking news: apparently cole konrad just had new Goodyears put on his old gmc jimmy thus it was his suv which was re-tired! Phone Post
2/9/13 7:40 AM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN -
UGCTT SidRival's Butler - I don't understand the gorilla faces, can someone enlighten me? Phone Post
Ah, I use the app almost exclusively, thanks Phone Post
2/9/13 7:54 AM
TheHebrewHammer
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let him retire, bro

2/9/13 7:55 AM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT SidRival's Butler -
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN -
Ah, I use the app almost exclusively, thanks Phone Post
I never understood the whole Gorilla face thing either until I read this:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/that-really-rustled-my-jimmies (can't make link clickable because I'm on the app so you will have to copy/paste)

It explains the whole "Rustle my Jimmies" thing, it's origin and how the Gorilla face came about. I feel enlightened now that I know :) Phone Post
2/9/13 8:10 AM
_33
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL...

well rounded poster is a Jimmy Rustling mother fucker!

BRAVO!!!

BRAVO!!!!
2/10/13 8:13 AM
Archer0545

Any news on this cole konrad business Phone Post
2/10/13 8:19 AM
Don_Dada
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archer0545 - Any news on this cole konrad business Phone Post
I heard he retired. Phone Post
2/10/13 8:37 AM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler - 
ShawnTheBadger - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2111258

Someone craves attention.

Be careful what you wish for.

tell me how that was a bad thread? i was simply pointing out something and u idiots started the whole konrad retired shit (WHICH I ALREADY STATED IN MY ORIGINAL POST)

Yeah, but you act like he got rehired. I know he's someone you admired, but the fact is he _stayed_ retired, he may as well have been fired, and his career has now expired. So I dunno what's required, for you to understand what transpired, and I know it's not what you desired, but Cole Konrad, it still remains that he's retired.

U mad, or u just wired?
2/10/13 8:48 AM
Publicnoose

Jimmy Rustler -
Mookie Blaylock - Why's he mentioned in nearly every thread?

Idiots apparently think its hilarious... just ignore it, trust me.

Those guys will get whats coming to them.

It is Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.