UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ****UGers in LONDON: Meet & Greet w/Dana White****

2/15/13 4:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FOX Force Five
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked how the Arena staff we quite keen to have us gone. Truth be told I think Dana's crew were more than ready to thin out - but Dana was quite happy to stay and field questions!

Thanks To El Toro for making this happen, and thanks to DfW for being the best CEO in sports.
2/15/13 4:49 PM
Bisping NEEDS to retire
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks El Toro, that was great.
2/15/13 5:24 PM
john joe
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
props to El Toro -
2/15/13 5:29 PM
Adam Miller

Edited: 02/15/13 5:40 PM
<blockquote>FOX Force Five - Dana certainly enjoyed the story about Randy's book signing!</blockquote><br />Ha! That was my brother in the front row (I was behind him). <br /><br />This was in New York and he was only there for a weekend. Matt Serra on the other hand stayed to do pictures with him because he came from England while guys were trying to drag him away.<br /><br />Thanks to El Toro.
2/15/13 5:36 PM
bileye

thejoeyapps - Who was the Irish chap that was there early and we both identified Omar wrongly?' Phone Post
That would be me sir.. Phone Post
2/15/13 5:43 PM
bileye

Adam Miller - <blockquote>FOX Force Five - Dana certainly enjoyed the story about Randy's book signing!</blockquote><br />Ha! That was my brother in the front row (I was behind him). <br /><br />This was in New York and he was only there for a weekend. Matt Serra on the other hand stayed to do pictures with him because he came from England while guys were trying to drag him away.<br /><br />Thanks to El Toro.

Funny story alright.. Great to meet you, your Dad and brother..

The other funny story.. Nick Diaz no showing 3 times for the primetime crew.
2/15/13 5:52 PM
bileye

john joe - props to El Toro -

John Joe.. say it aint so.. the video of today has been lost!? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet.
2/15/13 5:55 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bromovich - 
Cosuir - NorthernIrishZombie , CHECK UR PMS DUDE,

Thats it now guys, all places filled, look forward to meeting ye all!!

Phone Post

2/15/13 6:03 PM
CindyO

Cosuir - 
CindyO - 
Cosuir - Powerful stuff from El Toro (and Cindy) Well done guys..its funny cuz ur making some peoples dreams come true..sounds gay but its true.. big props for that!<br /><br />I......cannot attend as i dont fly in til Saturday but enjoy every minute guys...once in a life time stuff!!

I know how you feel. If it was Dave Matthews or Eddie Vedder I was getting to meet I'd be super excited, too:)

Cindy

There also on the same boat for me, love Dave Matthews and have been a PJ fans since TEN, seem them last year from the first time..amazing stuff!!

U have good taste CindyO

Yup=) Dude, you just don't KNOW!!! I love me some Dave and Eddie!

Cindy

2/15/13 6:06 PM
CindyO

FOX Force Five - Dana certainly enjoyed the story about Randy's book signing!

Huh? Details please:)

Cindy

2/15/13 6:16 PM
CindyO

FOX Force Five - I liked how the Arena staff we quite keen to have us gone. Truth be told I think Dana's crew were more than ready to thin out - but Dana was quite happy to stay and field questions!

Thanks To El Toro for making this happen, and thanks to DfW for being the best CEO in sports.

DW is a "people pleaser" when it comes to UFC fans and he will do these things all day long. It is his staff who have to look out for him because he will stay there until the last person leaves, thank goodness:)

Cindy

2/15/13 6:18 PM
Nick Diaz Fan

hi buddy, me and my mate caught the tube with you back it was nice meeting you and hope you feel better soon.
2/15/13 6:26 PM
bileye

CindyO - 

Cindy

Adam Millers brother bought Randy's book and at the book signing Randy signed the wrong name- he then said that Adam's brother had to buy another book if he wanted the right name.. something to that effect..
2/15/13 6:30 PM
the geek
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bileye - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Adam Millers brother bought Randy's book and at the book signing Randy signed the wrong name- he then said that Adam's brother had to buy another book if he wanted the right name.. something to that effect..

WOW

2/15/13 6:36 PM
thejoeyapps
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bileye -
thejoeyapps - Who was the Irish chap that was there early and we both identified Omar wrongly?' Phone Post
Thought so. I didn't get your twitter handle. Hit me up mine is the same as this username! Phone Post
2/15/13 6:39 PM
bileye

Will do buddy!
2/15/13 6:39 PM
Faithless slime

bileye -
Adam Miller - <blockquote>FOX Force Five - Dana certainly enjoyed the story about Randy's book signing!</blockquote><br />Ha! That was my brother in the front row (I was behind him). <br /><br />This was in New York and he was only there for a weekend. Matt Serra on the other hand stayed to do pictures with him because he came from England while guys were trying to drag him away.<br /><br />Thanks to El Toro.

Funny story alright.. Great to meet you, your Dad and brother..

The other funny story.. Nick Diaz no showing 3 times for the primetime crew.
I don't think he's overly keen on the prospect of Diaz as champion lol Phone Post
2/15/13 6:41 PM
FOX Force Five
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope the couple from Belgium, and the guys from Iceland (the country, not the cut price frozen food store) have a great time in London.
2/15/13 6:55 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy, you are awesome, even if you do like Dave Matthews ;) Phone Post
2/15/13 7:29 PM
JJSFC
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bileye - 

Good lads! I was number four to arrive.

Cheers for sorting this, Omar. Quality day.
2/15/13 7:34 PM
CindyO

NorthernIrishZombie -  Cindy, you are awesome, even if you do like Dave Matthews ;) Phone Post

Ha! That man is a sultry piece of work! He could have been a future ex-hubby if he would have played his cards right=) Love him!

Cindy

2/16/13 4:49 AM
JJSFC
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Omar sent out an email saying the UFC forbid us fans from posting any videos of the meeting online. I hope it doesn't apply to FO too.
2/16/13 5:10 AM
bileye

JJSFC - Omar sent out an email saying the UFC forbid us fans from posting any videos of the meeting online. I hope it doesn't apply to FO too.

From John Joes Twitter..

'great video of @danawhite meeting members of @theUG in London today... Unfortunately it has been lost due to technical difficulties :/;

:(
2/16/13 6:10 AM
Mufasatheking

bileye - 
JJSFC - Omar sent out an email saying the UFC forbid us fans from posting any videos of the meeting online. I hope it doesn't apply to FO too.

From John Joes Twitter..

'great video of @danawhite meeting members of @theUG in London today... Unfortunately it has been lost due to technical difficulties :/;

:(

how depressing
2/16/13 6:24 AM
Faithless slime

Oh man that sucks :( did anyone get any good videos we can send to each other but not post online Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.