UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ****UGers in LONDON: Meet & Greet w/Dana White****

2/17/13 7:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been awake for 30 hours straight and just arrived home. Running on fumes of alcohol and caffiene. Decent enough night. Watson vs Nedkov was bonkers and Te Huna's entrance was most unexpected.

2/17/13 7:33 PM
kielside
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOX Force Five - I hope the couple from Belgium, and the guys from Iceland (the country, not the cut price frozen food store) have a great time in London.

thanks FOX we sure did ! im the belgian guy buy the way. thanks again el toro and cindy for al this ! i have a fb page UFC ADDICTS feel free to join and post ! UG4LIFE !!
2/17/13 7:36 PM
kielside

Faithless slime -  Oh man that sucks :( did anyone get any good videos we can send to each other but not post online Phone Post

i have about 23min of video with my phone, decent quality. pm me on how to send it to you and im happy to do it !
2/17/13 8:06 PM
Faithless slime

kielside -
Faithless slime -  Oh man that sucks :( did anyone get any good videos we can send to each other but not post online Phone Post

i have about 23min of video with my phone, decent quality. pm me on how to send it to you and im happy to do it !
Dude that would be hugely appreciated can you send via email? Ill pm you my email if so Phone Post
2/18/13 12:06 AM
CindyO

NONURINAUMANA -  So how did the TRT BLAF rant get out if Dana said no to video or was the rant being published some reason for BLAF to disapprove of the FO video coverage? Bummer it won't be shared with fans. Phone Post

DW went off about TRT in the media scrum and a few interviews the day before the UG M&G so it was already out.

Cindy

2/18/13 5:24 AM
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

So sorry you didn't get any time, guys. DW wouldn't have canceled if at all avoidable. Remind me the next time they come to the UK and I'll try to get him to do this again.

Cindy

Hope you all had a good time on Friday.

I'm happy to arrange another london M&G next year.

For those that unfortunately missed out Dana did mention during the week that there is a strong possibility of a 2nd live event in the UK, I'm guessing Manchester/Birmingham 

As soon as the event is announced anyone interested in organising a M&G should get in contact with Cindy 
2/18/13 6:52 AM
mattwhite1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn shame I missed this :(
2/18/13 7:17 AM
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just to add for those of you that couldn't make it when we walking over to our seats to begin our session I was pulled over and asked to keep the session 30 mins because DFW had been feeling really unwell (I didn't know how unwell until I'd seen the 2nd video blog on Saturday)

I jumped in on 30 minute mark as requested to say we could only take two more questions and DFW said he was cool to day some more. He ended up going another hour! He didn't have to do that at all so the fact that he did shows what kind of a person he is. Major props to DFW. Phone Post
2/18/13 9:26 AM
Faithless slime

El Toro UK - Just to add for those of you that couldn't make it when we walking over to our seats to begin our session I was pulled over and asked to keep the session 30 mins because DFW had been feeling really unwell (I didn't know how unwell until I'd seen the 2nd video blog on Saturday)

I jumped in on 30 minute mark as requested to say we could only take two more questions and DFW said he was cool to day some more. He ended up going another hour! He didn't have to do that at all so the fact that he did shows what kind of a person he is. Major props to DFW. Phone Post
Yeah I remember thinking that at the time...funny thing is the whole thing seemed quick because you could literally ask Dana questions all day and not get bored Phone Post
2/18/13 1:34 PM
kielside

yeah mate no problem but i think the files are going to be to big... i can give it a go
2/23/13 3:25 AM
Faithless slime

kielside - yeah mate no problem but i think the files are going to be to big... i can give it a go
Pm'd you dude Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.