UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ****UGers in LONDON: Meet & Greet w/Dana White****

2/9/13 2:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ecostar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Toro UK - Thanks for your help Cindy.

For anyone thats interested in addition to signing the thread I'll need you to private message me the following details:<br

Name:
Email:
Mobile:

The number of people coming with you:

I'll keep you posted as an when I get the info.

Thanks
Hi my name is Matt Sawyer
Just my girlfriend & me would like to go.
sawymath@aol.com
07967161593 Phone Post
2/9/13 2:11 AM
Nick Diaz Fan

Edited: 02/09/13 2:12 AM
send your details privately mate, everyone can see your mobile number
2/9/13 2:45 AM
Ecostar

Nick Diaz Fan - send your details privately mate, everyone can see your mobile number
How do I do that? Phone Post
2/9/13 6:26 AM
El Toro UK
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juxtaposition - Cheers guys. Gutted! looks like I'll miss a few then.

Mate just a heads up the first Facebook fight Gomez Vs Harris has been moved to new start time of 5:15

Via @UFC_UK:
"The first bout at #UFCLondon2013 will now start at 5:15pm not 5:30pm, doors open at 4:30pm. Watch this space for updates during fight week"
2/9/13 6:34 AM
Juxtaposition
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah FFS. How many do you think I might miss? I think I should be in the building at about 18:30...
2/9/13 6:54 AM
El Toro UK
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein -  No need for private messages....what's the worst that could happen?

:/ Phone Post

Lol appreciate the gesture I don't drink personally so a Tropicana will do just fine :-)
2/9/13 7:17 AM
El Toro UK

Juxtaposition - Ah FFS. How many do you think I might miss? I think I should be in the building at about 18:30...

Obviously difficult to tell I mean in Nottingham the first Facebook prelim lasted a minute or so and they the next fight start 10 minutes later.I think you'll probably get there for Grispi vs Ogle/Sass Castillo so maybe 3 or 4 fights.
2/9/13 10:58 AM
PumpyBum
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/09/13 11:15 AM
In! PM sent

2/9/13 11:01 AM
PumpyBum
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/09/13 11:14 AM

:)

2/9/13 11:23 AM
PumpyBum

CindyO -

UGers interested in meeting DW while he is in the UK for the UFC on FuelTV Live in London event (2/16) are welcome to attend a meet and greet he's going to do, thanks to fellow UGer El Toro UK:)

DW says he's feeling pretty good since his surgery so he hasn't put a cap on the group size yet but to give him an idea how many folks we're talking about, please sign this thread and state how many will be in your posse.

El Toro UK will be the point of contact between the group and Zuffa. He will notify each of you with the exact date, time and location about 24 hours in advance but right now, I'm 99.9% sure it will be at the arena following the weigh in. Have a great time!!!

Cindy

I read twice and still proceeded to PM Cindy. Sorry bout that.. Phone Post
2/9/13 11:33 AM
El Toro UK

PumpyBum - 
CindyO -

UGers interested in meeting DW while he is in the UK for the UFC on FuelTV Live in London event (2/16) are welcome to attend a meet and greet he's going to do, thanks to fellow UGer El Toro UK:)

DW says he's feeling pretty good since his surgery so he hasn't put a cap on the group size yet but to give him an idea how many folks we're talking about, please sign this thread and state how many will be in your posse.

El Toro UK will be the point of contact between the group and Zuffa. He will notify each of you with the exact date, time and location about 24 hours in advance but right now, I'm 99.9% sure it will be at the arena following the weigh in. Have a great time!!!

Cindy

I read twice and still proceeded to PM Cindy. Sorry bout that.. Phone Post

Yeah you did the right thing you are supposed to PM me
2/9/13 12:00 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My heart sinks every time I see this thread but only because I'm not flying in till Saturday morning.

El Toro, can you please ask Dana if he is ever going to bring the UFC to Scotland. There is a huge Scottish following. There is even a Tartan Top Team on the OG. I would appreciate it brother. Phone Post
2/9/13 12:01 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have a great time folks. Phone Post
2/9/13 12:24 PM
Argyle420

Unfortunately I won't be going to this event as I was low on funds due to the January blues, However I would be stoked if I got picked for this.
Thank You Cindy!! Phone Post
2/9/13 1:16 PM
El Toro UK

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  My heart sinks every time I see this thread but only because I'm not flying in till Saturday morning.

El Toro, can you please ask Dana if he is ever going to bring the UFC to Scotland. There is a huge Scottish following. There is even a Tartan Top Team on the OG. I would appreciate it brother. Phone Post

Yeah will do mate no worries. You guys recently had a new arena built in Scotland that would be big enough to host an event right?

Again guys who can't make it me up with your questions I'll try and do my best to get them answered.
2/9/13 1:40 PM
El Toro UK

Argyle420 -  Unfortunately I won't be going to this event as I was low on funds due to the January blues, However I would be stoked if I got picked for this.
Thank You Cindy!! Phone Post

Bro you are not picked or selected for this, we've arranged a UK UGer Q&A go to the first page check my first post and PM your details if you want to come.
2/9/13 2:55 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

El Toro UK - 
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  My heart sinks every time I see this thread but only because I'm not flying in till Saturday morning.

Yeah will do mate no worries. You guys recently had a new arena built in Scotland that would be big enough to host an event right?

Again guys who can't make it me up with your questions I'll try and do my best to get them answered.

We have a few that could hold an event. We have the SECC in Glasgow which is definitely big enough. The Hydro is currently under construction which will seat 12,000.  The Barrowlands could probably hold an event as well.  All big enough for a Fuel or FX card, I'm pretty sure there were only 6,000 at Nottingham.

Tell Dana it would be cool for us Jocks to not have to travel 400 - 800 miles to attend a UK event.

2/9/13 7:15 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone please ask Dana about the Barnett offer. What was the one sticking point that they couldn't agree on?

2/9/13 7:21 PM
UGCTT_snsheehan

Edited: 02/09/13 7:28 PM
Cindy O,<br /><br />Do you know what airport Dana is flying into on Monday? Tickets are limited for his award ceremony in Trinity but id love to get a picture with him or something and might be able to meet him there, just a wild stab in the dark

edit: Irish Airport
2/9/13 7:37 PM
El Toro UK

NorthernIrishZombie - 

Someone please ask Dana about the Barnett offer. What was the one sticking point that they couldn't agree on?

Yep will do.
2/9/13 8:55 PM
CindyO

UGCTT_snsheehan - Cindy O,<br /><br />Do you know what airport Dana is flying into on Monday? Tickets are limited for his award ceremony in Trinity but id love to get a picture with him or something and might be able to meet him there, just a wild stab in the dark

DW is buying every UFC fan a pint that shows up while he's in Dublin so you will absolutely be around him to get a picture.

He announced this via Twitter a few days ago and I know he was serious because he sent me a text telling me what he did and LOLing about how he might have just gotten himself in trouble (could be a bunch of fans taking him up on it) but it will be a LOT of fun:)

He didn't say where- I don't think he knows yet. But get the ticket you need to attend the ceremony and bring your camera. DW's always down for the fans. PM me your contact info after you get your ticket and I'll make sure he gets to you before he leaves.

Cindy

2/10/13 12:01 AM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
UGCTT_snsheehan - Cindy O,<br /><br />Do you know what airport Dana is flying into on Monday? Tickets are limited for his award ceremony in Trinity but id love to get a picture with him or something and might be able to meet him there, just a wild stab in the dark

DW is buying every UFC fan a pint that shows up while he's in Dublin so you will absolutely be around him to get a picture.

He announced this via Twitter a few days ago and I know he was serious because he sent me a text telling me what he did and LOLing about how he might have just gotten himself in trouble (could be a bunch of fans taking him up on it) but it will be a LOT of fun:)

He didn't say where- I don't think he knows yet. But get the ticket you need to attend the ceremony and bring your camera. DW's always down for the fans. PM me your contact info after you get your ticket and I'll make sure he gets to you before he leaves.

Cindy

lmfao thats gonna be one hell of a bar tab! 

El Toro you got mail.

2/10/13 3:45 AM
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time are the weigh inns? Y didnt i take friday off work FFS Phone Post
2/10/13 6:48 AM
El Toro UK

toovie -  What time are the weigh inns? Y didnt i take friday off work FFS Phone Post

Weigh-in details are on the first post.

Guys just to make this clear neither myself or Cindy are selecting who is coming or who isn't coming, if you have PMed me by 1pm this tuesday you are going to be part of this UG meet & greet session with dana!!

Cindy had updated the first post on this thread so please check that for the latest details. Keep an eye on your emails from Wednesday onwards as ill be contacting everyone that's PMed me their details.

2/10/13 8:32 AM
Mufasatheking

Signed, id love to meet dana

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.