UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ****UGers in LONDON: Meet & Greet w/Dana White****

2/12/13 12:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  Hey guys, if 26 of you are going then El Toro should have at least 26 vote up's if I'm correct.

Show the guy some love. He's doing a great job of organising this for y'all. Phone Post

He's got 3 from me, because I know what he's going through :)

Have fun everyone!

2/12/13 5:19 AM
El Toro UK
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  Hey guys, if 26 of you are going then El Toro should have at least 26 vote up's if I'm correct.

Show the guy some love. He's doing a great job of organising this for y'all. Phone Post

He's got 3 from me, because I know what he's going through :)

Have fun everyone!

thanks brother
2/12/13 5:56 AM
El Toro UK
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Toro UK - Guys deadline for this is 1PM TOMORROW!!! After that I'll pass on the numbers to Dana's team who will decide how much time Dana will be able to give us based on those numbers, so you must Private Message me by tomorrow.

Just incase there are people that show interest after the dealine I will reserve ONLY 10 extra spaces (thats you + your guests). I won't be able to offer additional spaces beyond the 10 as it would be unfair to UGers who have PMed me before the deadline.

Don't forget if you can't attend PM with your questions for Dana and I'll try my best to put them to him at some point during the session. Please get your questions to me by Thursday and I'll chuck them into a Word doc.

Right slight adjustments.

Ignore the 10 resevered places comment that I made in the quoted comment above, I've been informed this morning that we can have a maximum 100 people for this session.

As of now I have 73 people who have confirmed that will be attending so we have 27 left spaces. I had originally set a 1 PM deadline for today however if there are any late comers I'll accept them on a first come first serve basis until we've reached the 100 limit.

If you have PMed me and there are changes to your plans i.e you can't come or one of your crew drops out please let me know ASAP so that I can adjust my Excel spreadsheet.

I'm hopefully going to get confirmation tomorrow on how much time Dana will be able to give us, see if we can possibly get reserved seating for the weigh-ins and whether you guys can take pictures with him in Octagan.

Keep an eye on this thread and your email over the next 3 days for further updates.
2/12/13 6:03 AM
GeeTee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've only this past hour had my registration to the UG confirmed, after waiting for a few days. (Loooong time lurker, first time poster!)

El Toro, I'm about to PM you to kindly request 2 places (myself plus my friend) who are making the trip down from sunny Glasgow this weekend. Haven't missed a UFC on UK shores since the early days, but particularly excited about this one and the prospect of meeting the 'Don' in the flesh!
2/12/13 6:49 AM
El Toro UK

GeeTee - I've only this past hour had my registration to the UG confirmed, after waiting for a few days. (Loooong time lurker, first time poster!)

El Toro, I'm about to PM you to kindly request 2 places (myself plus my friend) who are making the trip down from sunny Glasgow this weekend. Haven't missed a UFC on UK shores since the early days, but particularly excited about this one and the prospect of meeting the 'Don' in the flesh!

Welcome.

I've added you to the list.

23 spaces left now guys.
2/12/13 7:37 AM
Jack88
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to come along. Just two of us travelling down from Edinburgh for the event.
2/12/13 7:48 AM
El Toro UK

Ok cool ill add you to the list

21 spaces left now
2/12/13 12:37 PM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

El Toro UK - Ok cool ill add you to the list

21 spaces left now

My +1 can't get off work (apparently teachers can't just take the day off), so open up another space (I'm still coming).
2/12/13 12:47 PM
El Toro UK

Bisping NEEDS to retire - 
El Toro UK - Ok cool ill add you to the list

21 spaces left now

My +1 can't get off work (apparently teachers can't just take the day off), so open up another space (I'm still coming).

Appreciate the update mate
2/12/13 2:26 PM
bileye

Sheet.. Dana suffered a bad meniere's attack onstage in Dublin. Hope he's feeling welll soon.. Phone Post
2/12/13 2:58 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When's he coming to scotland for a piss up? Phone Post
2/12/13 3:09 PM
El Toro UK

bileye -  Sheet.. Dana suffered a bad meniere's attack onstage in Dublin. Hope he's feeling welll soon.. Phone Post

I've passed on our best wishes to him.
Obviously his health and wellbeing come first.
Lets see what happens.
2/12/13 4:04 PM
Faithless slime

El Toro UK -
bileye -  Sheet.. Dana suffered a bad meniere's attack onstage in Dublin. Hope he's feeling welll soon.. Phone Post

Lets see what happens.
Can you confirm I've been added to the list having problems with safari Phone Post
2/12/13 4:48 PM
Faithless slime

saddamhugevein -
Faithless slime -
El Toro UK -

Lets see what happens.
Can you confirm I've been added to the list having problems with safari Phone Post
Dude....

Get well Dana! Phone Post
?? It's Dana White I have 100% faith the baldfather will still be there...if not then...health comes first and get well soon Phone Post
2/12/13 6:05 PM
kielside

Edited: 02/12/13 6:08 PM
Nick the Tooth?@nickthetooth<br /><br />Ireland was AWESOME! @danawhite so bummed about the attack - wanted t grab pints, but no way.. we're in London & he's resting #thx4wellwishs<br />

Nick the Tooth just tweeted this !
2/12/13 7:35 PM
UGCTT_snsheehan

Edited: 02/12/13 7:35 PM
I was there today it was pretty bad he looked shaken up
2/12/13 7:43 PM
kielside

Edited: 02/12/13 7:43 PM
<blockquote>UGCTT_snsheehan - I was there today it was pretty bad he looked shaken up</blockquote><br /> my girlfriend knows someone with the same condition but he is already 80y and doesn't fly or anything. i read that an attact is most likely to happen after a flight at high altitude and seeing how Dana has to travel so much... he probably still flew after the attack to london seeing he's there now. he's tough, i hope it gets a bit better in time...
2/12/13 8:22 PM
kielside

i tweeted Nick The Tooth to ask if he would be with Dana during the meet & greet and he said he'll be there ! this is going to be awesome.
2/12/13 11:57 PM
CindyO

kielside - i tweeted Nick The Tooth to ask if he would be with Dana during the meet & greet and he said he'll be there ! this is going to be awesome.

Glad Nick is with him on the regular now as DW sometimes needs a "babysitter" because he can be a hard-headed and stubborn workaholic who strings together days and days of tasks w/o adequately taking care of himself in the meantime like he should. 

I'm sure MD sucks for everyone with it but when you're him, with his life and workload... just DAYUM:(

WWWWWAR TOOTH:)

Cindy

2/13/13 12:25 AM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
kielside - i tweeted Nick The Tooth to ask if he would be with Dana during the meet & greet and he said he'll be there ! this is going to be awesome.

Glad Nick is with him on the regular now as DW sometimes needs a "babysitter" because he can be a hard-headed and stubborn workaholic who strings together days and days of tasks w/o adequately taking care of himself in the meantime like he should. 

I'm sure MD sucks for everyone with it but when you're him, with his life and workload... just DAYUM:(

WWWWWAR TOOTH:)

Cindy

tttooth

Tell the big guy to take care on my behalf. MD's really gotta suck, I imagine a guy like Dana must hate being told to rest when he's got fans to meet and a UFC to prepare for.

Cheers

The Zombie
2/13/13 5:20 AM
xAdRockx
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PMed my interest if there's still spaces available and it's still happening. Thanks El Toro!
2/13/13 5:30 AM
El Toro UK

xAdRockx - PMed my interest if there's still spaces available and it's still happening. Thanks El Toro!

Yup still spaces. just waiting to get an update on Dana's condition, which ill probably hear more about this evening.
2/13/13 5:42 AM
xAdRockx
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Toro UK - 
xAdRockx - PMed my interest if there's still spaces available and it's still happening. Thanks El Toro!

Yup still spaces. just waiting to get an update on Dana's condition, which ill probably hear more about this evening.

Thanks mate :) Hope he's doing well! Speak soon!
2/13/13 6:16 AM
Ghengiseanie

Wish Dana well. If it isn't than 8.30pm it will be an impossibility for me. However we are trying to score tickets for Saturday. Phone Post
2/13/13 7:41 AM
MaverickYid

Dana just tweeted that he is on the way to the press conference so hopefully he is feeling better.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.