UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ****UGers in LONDON: Meet & Greet w/Dana White****

2/13/13 8:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MaverickYid - Dana just tweeted that he is on the way to the press conference so hopefully he is feeling better.

He said he's feeling better today. Looks like we are still on
2/13/13 1:08 PM
john joe
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
saw him at presser two hours ago; looks well, seems chirpy, has lost a ton of weight since i last saw him in person a few months back; gone like a full weight class down, five or six kilos easy

didn't ask about his ear; he's probly sick of hearing about it now
2/13/13 1:45 PM
Jayo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey is it too late to sign up for the meet and greet myself 3? Phone Post
2/13/13 1:50 PM
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jayo - Hey is it too late to sign up for the meet and greet myself 3? Phone Post
No. PM me your details ill add you to the list. Phone Post
2/13/13 1:53 PM
Jayo

Just did thanks
2/13/13 4:55 PM
kielside

Edited: 02/13/13 4:55 PM
hey guys anybody know about the fight club party on friday at 5pm at the sports bar & grill Melcombe place Marylebone London ? is it for all fight club members or only paying ones ??
2/13/13 5:04 PM
kielside

by the way feel free to join !
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/groups/463056310418403/
2/14/13 4:02 AM
bileye

El Toro UK -
MaverickYid - Dana just tweeted that he is on the way to the press conference so hopefully he is feeling better.

Hey buddy, I'm sure there's loads of things happening behind the scenes so apologies for this but I was wondering if you'll be confirming details and the list today?

Gotta book me a cheap train and tell work what time I'm leaving.. Many thanks! Phone Post
2/14/13 5:17 AM
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent requesting another 2 places, it seems my talking about tomorrow has interested people.
2/14/13 6:32 AM
El Toro UK

bileye -
El Toro UK -

Hey buddy, I'm sure there's loads of things happening behind the scenes so apologies for this but I was wondering if you'll be confirming details and the list today?

Gotta book me a cheap train and tell work what time I'm leaving.. Many thanks! Phone Post
I'm speaking with Dana's head of security right now.

We are 100% going ahead with this. Phone Post
2/14/13 6:39 AM
El Toro UK

I will be confirming details via email today.
I'm just waiting to find out if he can hook us up and reserve seats for us at the weigh ins. That will make things a lot less chaotic. Phone Post
2/14/13 7:39 AM
bileye

El Toro UK - I will be confirming details via email today.
I'm just waiting to find out if he can hook us up and reserve seats for us at the weigh ins. That will make things a lot less chaotic. Phone Post
Awesome and thank you again! Look forward to the email. Phone Post
2/14/13 8:08 AM
El Toro UK

I'll probably send the 1st email out between 3-5pm.

I'm going to give Dana's guy a few hours before I catch up with him about the reserved seating.

So there may be a second email. Phone Post
2/14/13 9:22 AM
El Toro UK

Just a heads up you might want to tart up ....Fighters Only Magazine we'll be recording our session with Dana to feature on their Youtube Channel. Best questions and fan interactions etc will be featured in a highlights video. Phone Post
2/14/13 9:34 AM
bileye

El Toro UK - Just a heads up you might want to tart up ....Fighters Only Magazine we'll be recording our session with Dana to feature on their Youtube Channel. Best questions and fan interactions etc will be featured in a highlights video. Phone Post
Thanks for that. I'll get my hair done after work :) Phone Post
2/14/13 10:03 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

Edited: 02/14/13 10:03 AM
dis gun b good
2/14/13 10:28 AM
Sunnyp

Just sent you my details El Toro UK - hopefully you have a spare place left!
2/14/13 10:28 AM
bileye

El Toro UK - I'll probably send the 1st email out between 3-5pm.

I'm going to give Dana's guy a few hours before I catch up with him about the reserved seating.

Do you mind updating this thread saying that you've sent the emails. Although I did pm you, I'm getting all paranoid and checking my mail constantly. Just excited is all :) Phone Post
2/14/13 10:36 AM
El Toro UK

Sunnyp - Just sent you my details El Toro UK - hopefully you have a spare place left!

you are added mate
2/14/13 10:39 AM
El Toro UK

Guys there are only 12 spaces left. I've got 88 people so far. Any last minute dropouts please let me know.
2/14/13 10:49 AM
El Toro UK

bileye - 
El Toro UK - I'll probably send the 1st email out between 3-5pm.

Do you mind updating this thread saying that you've sent the emails. Although I did pm you, I'm getting all paranoid and checking my mail constantly. Just excited is all :) Phone Post

Yeah i'll update the thread as soon as i've sent the email. Hopefully if my mobile signal isn't playing up you'll get a text message.

Latest is I've just sent the number of people attending to danas guy hopefully we get an confirmation on the reserved seats thats whats causing the delay.

2/14/13 11:43 AM
CHalligan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I PM'd you. Am I on the list?

I will be with two other people?

Is that coo'?
2/14/13 12:12 PM
El Toro UK

CHalligan - I PM'd you. Am I on the list?

I will be with two other people?

Is that coo'?
Yeah
No worries

9 spaces left now. Phone Post
2/14/13 12:51 PM
El Toro UK

Still no update from danas guy on the seating arrangement. Please keep checking back for any updates. I obviously don't want to leave things late so ill release the info that I do have via email shortly Phone Post
2/14/13 1:52 PM
Faithless slime

El Toro UK - Still no update from danas guy on the seating arrangement. Please keep checking back for any updates. I obviously don't want to leave things late so ill release the info that I do have via email shortly Phone Post
Can you confirm I'm on the list please because when I pm'd you my Internet was messing up...and need to get a train to London tonight and get a hotel Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.