UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ****UGers in LONDON: Meet & Greet w/Dana White****

2/14/13 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Faithless slime -
El Toro UK - Still no update from danas guy on the seating arrangement. Please keep checking back for any updates. I obviously don't want to leave things late so ill release the info that I do have via email shortly Phone Post
Can you confirm I'm on the list please because when I pm'd you my Internet was messing up...and need to get a train to London tonight and get a hotel Phone Post
Yes mate you are on Phone Post
2/14/13 2:34 PM
Faithless slime
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Toro UK -
Faithless slime -
El Toro UK - Still no update from danas guy on the seating arrangement. Please keep checking back for any updates. I obviously don't want to leave things late so ill release the info that I do have via email shortly Phone Post
Can you confirm I'm on the list please because when I pm'd you my Internet was messing up...and need to get a train to London tonight and get a hotel Phone Post
Yes mate you are on Phone Post
Thanks bud :) Phone Post
2/14/13 3:05 PM
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check your emails. Please read everything careful. any questions pm or email me.
2/14/13 3:31 PM
El Toro UK

"Dana is Tweeting tickets so get an underground day pass and be ready"

This is Danas usual "hunt for ufc" giveaway on twitter. Underground day pass = tube/train pass not anything associated with the UG membership. Phone Post
2/14/13 3:36 PM
kielside

Hey El Toro UK could you check the emails you have sent, i didn't receive one. thanks mate
2/14/13 3:43 PM
PumpyBum
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Toro UK - I'll probably send the 1st email out between 3-5pm.

I'm going to give Dana's guy a few hours before I catch up with him about the reserved seating.

So there may be a second email. Phone Post
Just got the first email!

Thanks again for all this. :) Phone Post
2/14/13 3:45 PM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

Got the email.... nice
2/14/13 3:51 PM
El Toro UK

Guys i've just been updated by the UFC
We have be there earlier by 15 minutes.

Sincere apologies for the time change, they have been working on getting us reserved seats all afternoon they only got back to me now i'll send an updated email.

We will have reserved seats at the weigh-ins!

Again any questions PM or email me. Dont post any details in the thread.

I'm send the new email now

Cheers
2/14/13 4:08 PM
El Toro UK

Edited: 02/14/13 4:10 PM
You've got mail! Please IGNORE my first email.

2/14/13 4:20 PM
kielside

e-mail received ! thanks a bunch !!
2/14/13 4:24 PM
PumpyBum
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YIPEEEEE! Phone Post
2/14/13 5:03 PM
bileye

Thank you so much.. No really, thanks you. This is so awesome. Phone Post
2/14/13 5:49 PM
FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank-you for the email, very well thought out and organised.

People, we should be voting up El Toro like craaaazy!
2/14/13 5:56 PM
rexthedog
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excitement has hit today...any chance of an extra spot if I can get out of work early? Phone Post
2/14/13 6:11 PM
Cosuir

Edited: 02/14/13 6:31 PM
Powerful stuff from El Toro (and Cindy) Well done guys..its funny cuz ur making some peoples dreams come true..sounds gay but its true.. big props for that!<br /><br />I......cannot attend as i dont fly in til Saturday but enjoy every minute guys...once in a life time stuff!!
2/14/13 6:39 PM
El Toro UK

rexthedog -  Excitement has hit today...any chance of an extra spot if I can get out of work early? Phone Post

Pm me now with your details
2/14/13 6:48 PM
CindyO

Cosuir - Powerful stuff from El Toro (and Cindy) Well done guys..its funny cuz ur making some peoples dreams come true..sounds gay but its true.. big props for that!<br /><br />I......cannot attend as i dont fly in til Saturday but enjoy every minute guys...once in a life time stuff!!

I know how you feel. If it was Dave Matthews or Eddie Vedder I was getting to meet I'd be super excited, too:)

Cindy

2/14/13 6:50 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
Cosuir - Powerful stuff from El Toro (and Cindy) Well done guys..its funny cuz ur making some peoples dreams come true..sounds gay but its true.. big props for that!<br /><br />I......cannot attend as i dont fly in til Saturday but enjoy every minute guys...once in a life time stuff!!

I know how you feel. If it was Dave Matthews or Eddie Vedder I was getting to meet I'd be super excited, too:)

Cindy

Haha. I think Dave Mathews would be one of the coolest dudes to hang out with. Seems like such a hilarious guy, would be non stop laughs. Phone Post
2/14/13 7:23 PM
El Toro UK

CindyO - 

Cindy

Cindy thanks so much. Everything we discussed has been arranged.
The guys at zuffa have been awesome.

2/14/13 7:26 PM
El Toro UK

Edited: 02/14/13 7:43 PM
If anyone's is still interested in attending there are a few spaces that have come up. You've got 20mins to PM before I call it a night.

Also the phone issues that I was having are solved. My phone will be on from 9am onwards.

Safe travels and see you there.
2/15/13 12:56 AM
PumpyBum

See you all soon
Only 334 miles to go.. Phone Post
2/15/13 2:32 AM
bileye

El Toro UK -
CindyO - 

Cindy

Again, Cindy/El Torro, thank you so much for this. Seriously. I couldn't sleep last night. I was too excited. :) Phone Post
2/15/13 3:35 AM
kielside

bileye - 
El Toro UK -
CindyO - 

Cindy

Again, Cindy/El Torro, thank you so much for this. Seriously. I couldn't sleep last night. I was too excited. :) Phone Post

same here !!! time to go to London !!! cu later guys
2/15/13 4:43 AM
Legendash
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for this to start, too excited to do any work this morning!

Thanks to El Toro for sorting all this out, very impressed.
2/15/13 4:45 AM
Sunnyp

Looking forward to seeing you all this afternoon. Can't wait for the weigh-ins and the Dana Q&A!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.