UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Uriah "The Gentleman" Hall

2/6/13 1:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nastiest KO on TUF ever ... Followed by no unnecessary celebration, an Apology and true Concern! Dude is the Classiest Killer I have ever seen!

War Hall Phone Post
2/6/13 1:25 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he looked like he was about to cry. Has to be tought to see a dude out THAT badly and not waking up in the normal 30-60 seconds....

Kudos to Hall for handling it with class.

2/6/13 1:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Uriah "The Savage Gentleman" Hall.

Would that not be a great nickname for him?
I like just "The Gentleman" ... Personally... But both are pretty Tremendous!! Phone Post
2/6/13 1:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Yeah he looked like he was about to cry. Has to be tought to see a dude out THAT badly and not waking up in the normal 30-60 seconds....

Was All Class!! Phone Post
2/6/13 1:36 PM
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

According to Dana's tweet from yesterday, Cellas was out for 6 mins; but it had to be edited for tv purposes. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:48 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that scrambled his eggs Phone Post
2/6/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GeneraI - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

According to Dana's tweet from yesterday, Cellas was out for 6 mins; but it had to be edited for tv purposes. Phone Post

Imagine if this was a live season....We would have basically had to sit through that awkward 6 minutes of someone being unconcious. 

2/6/13 1:53 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The 25K Kick"

2/6/13 1:55 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

GeneraI - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Yep, FOX + Lawyers wouldn't allow them to show the whole thing. Dana said they wanted to put it on the website but they won't let him....

2/6/13 1:57 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched it on my DVR. The dude was pure class. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:00 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Nastiest KO on TUF ever ... Followed by no unnecessary celebration, an Apology and true Concern! Dude is the Classiest Killer I have ever seen!

War Hall Phone Post
This.

Class knows class Pescy. And you are the classiest! Phone Post
2/6/13 2:04 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
GeneraI - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Yep, FOX + Lawyers wouldn't allow them to show the whole thing. Dana said they wanted to put it on the website but they won't let him....

Why wouldn't they let him put it on the website?

No idea. Lawyers gave the thumbs down...

2/6/13 2:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Nastiest KO on TUF ever ... Followed by no unnecessary celebration, an Apology and true Concern! Dude is the Classiest Killer I have ever seen!

War Hall Phone Post
This.

Class knows class Pescy. And you are the classiest! Phone Post
Thanks Love... Dude is a beast... Can't wait to see him fighting some of the top tier guys in the UFC.

War The Gentleman Phone Post
2/6/13 2:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Cru "ATM" Jones -

"The 25K Kick"

Yep... Plus Stealing every Soul in the House, PRICELESS!! Phone Post
2/6/13 2:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Just watched it on my DVR. The dude was pure class. Phone Post
Finished it about an hour ago myself...CAN'T wait for his next fight... Pretty sure he's sending Deuchestatic to the hospital also... Foreshadowing with the "Cooker" Incident!! Phone Post
2/6/13 2:25 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Just watched it on my DVR. The dude was pure class. Phone Post
Finished it about an hour ago myself...CAN'T wait for his next fight... Pretty sure he's sending Deuchestatic to the hospital also... Foreshadowing with the "Cooker" Incident!! Phone Post

Yup, I have a feeling that's the nervous breakdown fight.  Hall is already steamed at the guy, imagine having him mean mugging you for like 3 weeks before you have to fight him.  I'd just say fuck this shit and hop over the fence for some pussy like Noah.

2/6/13 2:41 PM
6ULDV8

The way Chael let him into his head and everything was fucking awesome.

I haven't been craving the next episode of TUF right away for a few seasons now, but I wish I could watch the whole thing back to back right now!

God bless the one and only Chael P. Sonnen.  He should be running the US

2/6/13 2:50 PM
hellride
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't agree more, he is a polished guy. I hope this doesn't make him tentative in any way in the cage going forward.
2/6/13 3:01 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gentleman is a badass nickname!
Hall is a actually a Very unassuming guy in real life. Can't wait to see him fight again! Phone Post
2/6/13 3:14 PM
Bananatoles
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ya what a cool guy. cant help but root for him.

Chael is also really cool as well from the show, a genuine and nice guy.

i always had a bit of hate for jones but in this show you realize how young he is.... like dang im 25 and so much older. he has a lot of time to grow as a man, hes already at crazy levels in his sport.

what a good season, i havent watched this intently in a long long time
2/6/13 3:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - The Gentleman is a badass nickname!
Hall is a actually a Very unassuming guy in real life. Can't wait to see him fight again! Phone Post
What up Cutie... How's the recovery coming along??

I can't think of a better Nickname for him... Maybe it will Stick?

War The Gentleman!!

And Fuck you Cancer! Phone Post
2/6/13 3:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

hellride - Couldn't agree more, he is a polished guy. I hope this doesn't make him tentative in any way in the cage going forward.
I don't think it will at all... I think TUF and being on Chael's team is only gunna strengthen him Mentally, Emotionally and Physically... He's the Reason TUF is viable and I will always watch it, yes some season are Lackluster but there are Real Gems out there flying under the Radar waiting for there chance to shine n TUF gives them that chance....Great Season So Far. Phone Post
2/6/13 4:26 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Mrs and my Mother in Law watched this episode with me (the Mrs went to Nottingham with me in September and is going to London with me next week), they are both becoming huge fans of the UFC. I had to reassure both of them that Cellas hadn't died. I told them if he had I would have known about it. They also think Hall was very respectful.

Sorry to derail Pescy but just to let you know, the mother in law is 63 and loves the UFC, I dunno any other 63 year old lady's that love UFC lol. Phone Post
2/6/13 4:35 PM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Yup, I have a feeling that's the nervous breakdown fight.  Hall is already steamed at the guy, imagine having him mean mugging you for like 3 weeks before you have to fight him.  I'd just say fuck this shit and hop over the fence for some pussy like Noah.

If I recall correctly, Noah ran home to his girlfriend because he got a letter.

It was Jeremy Jackson that hopped the fence for a the lifeguard chick. Bet he wishes he could do that now. Phone Post
2/6/13 4:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - My Mrs and my Mother in Law watched this episode with me (the Mrs went to Nottingham with me in September and is going to London with me next week), they are both becoming huge fans of the UFC. I had to reassure both of them that Cellas hadn't died. I told them if he had I would have known about it. They also think Hall was very respectful.

Sorry to derail Pescy but just to let you know, the mother in law is 63 and loves the UFC, I dunno any other 63 year old lady's that love UFC lol. Phone Post
That's awsome... My granny is almost 80 and watches with me every once in a while... My gramps was a little Scrapper (5'4"... probably why i like the Flyweights so much) back in the day, poor Granny had to witness quite a few Fisticuff Sessions in her time... Don't think gramps always fought fair though as granny will shout out "Bite Him" from time to time when someone is getting mauled on the ground... Lol!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.