UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Uriah "The Gentleman" Hall

2/6/13 4:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd -
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Just watched it on my DVR. The dude was pure class. Phone Post
Finished it about an hour ago myself...CAN'T wait for his next fight... Pretty sure he's sending Deuchestatic to the hospital also... Foreshadowing with the "Cooker" Incident!! Phone Post

Yup, I have a feeling that's the nervous breakdown fight.  Hall is already steamed at the guy, imagine having him mean mugging you for like 3 weeks before you have to fight him.  I'd just say fuck this shit and hop over the fence for some pussy like Noah.

If I recall correctly, Noah ran home to his girlfriend because he got a letter.

It was Jeremy Jackson that hopped the fence for a the lifeguard chick. Bet he wishes he could do that now. Phone Post
Your right about Jeremy jumping the fence for some Strange.... But didn't Noah get kicked off for his fight with Marlon in the house...the head kick to start was all time. Phone Post
2/6/13 4:44 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome brother...lmao at "bite him". Awesome! Phone Post
2/6/13 4:47 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Just watched it on my DVR. The dude was pure class. Phone Post
Finished it about an hour ago myself...CAN'T wait for his next fight... Pretty sure he's sending Deuchestatic to the hospital also... Foreshadowing with the "Cooker" Incident!! Phone Post

Yup, I have a feeling that's the nervous breakdown fight.  Hall is already steamed at the guy, imagine having him mean mugging you for like 3 weeks before you have to fight him.  I'd just say fuck this shit and hop over the fence for some pussy like Noah.

It was Jeremy Jackson that hopped the fence for a the lifeguard chick. Bet he wishes he could do that now. Phone Post
Your right about Jeremy jumping the fence for some Strange.... But didn't Noah get kicked off for his fight with Marlon in the house...the head kick to start was all time. Phone Post

Oh right, that ended with him trying to triangle someone on a concrete surface and getting slammed correct?

2/6/13 4:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Oh right, that ended with him trying to triangle someone on a concrete surface and getting slammed correct?

Yep... Then getting mad and saying I can't believe you slammed me on concrete?!?!? Dude was in a Street Fight and thought there were Rules?

Just the type of Ass Clowns we don't need in the Sport Phone Post
2/6/13 4:58 PM
KoreanJesusLives2210
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen has changed my opinion of him completely this season. The guy seems to be a top quality coach but also seems to conduct himself properly and with a touch of class.
Which brings me to Hall. That KO was brutal, impressive and all the other adjectives thrown around the UG today. The guy took the kid's head off and looked so remorseful about it. Proved when he actually apologised to him. Top fella, IMO. Can't wait to see him in the UFC Phone Post
2/6/13 5:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ Sonnen may very well be the Best Coach TUF has ever had... A little to soon to say, but he's Making a strong case for it already. Phone Post
2/6/13 5:32 PM
KoreanJesusLives2210
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - ^^^ Sonnen may very well be the Best Coach TUF has ever had... A little to soon to say, but he's Making a strong case for it already. Phone Post
Could very well be true. I thought he picked his team well too, emphasising heart and will to win just as much as technical ability. He just seems incredibly grounded and willing to help his fighters in any way he can. In fairness, Jones seems to be a decent coach as well. Very positive about everything. Only time will tell as to who is the better of the two, but it's definitely making for a very interesting season. Phone Post
2/6/13 5:40 PM
CherryHugger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing that he was bullied so horrendously. Goes to show bullys are just insecure assholes. They probably thought he was gonna beat them up.
2/6/13 5:57 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bully's be shitting there britches right now! Phone Post
2/6/13 6:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Allen Hood - That guys gonna beat Anderson Phone Post
Havent seen or heard much about his Ground Game?

Really looking forward to seeing him fight the Top guys at 185 Him n Cung Le would be all time KickFest!! Phone Post
2/6/13 6:56 PM
Libero21
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hall is a scary dude, I have a feeling Kevin Casey is going to get head kicked.

And hall seems like a real nice guy, he looked genuinely concerned for Cella's health. He didn't even celebrate after maybe the best knockout in UFC history! Phone Post
2/6/13 7:57 PM
LiverpoolFC
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Production values and content quality has improved dramatically this season.

Looks like a different show to me. Phone Post
2/6/13 8:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

LiverpoolFC - Production values and content quality has improved dramatically this season.

Looks like a different show to me. Phone Post
Ya it's Epic!! Phone Post
2/6/13 9:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Libero21 - Hall is a scary dude, I have a feeling Kevin Casey is going to get head kicked.

And hall seems like a real nice guy, he looked genuinely concerned for Cella's health. He didn't even celebrate after maybe the best knockout in UFC history! Phone Post
I think your Right. Phone Post
2/6/13 9:18 PM
fedro
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was class minus the street fighter haduken celebration while the dude is out cold Phone Post
2/7/13 7:18 AM
KoreanJesusLives2210

fedro - It was class minus the street fighter haduken celebration while the dude is out cold Phone Post
Everyone celebrates a KO in the UFC while their opponent is out cold to some extent, but with the average knock out, they're up and about again in about 30 seconds. Cella was out for 6 minutes. It was only when Hall turned around that he realised shit was serious. But I know what you're saying, man Phone Post
2/7/13 7:37 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

He celebrated for 2 seconds... Didn't run around spazzing out, jumping up on fences or screaming at everyone that he's a killer... He did his little street fighter move n then immediately got concerned... All Class!!

War The Gentleman Phone Post
2/7/13 11:12 AM
KoreanJesusLives2210

Exactly. It's just a shame that some fighters don't conduct themselves in such a manner. There's having a persona and then there's being a dick. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:30 AM
MM-eh
766 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's already a Josh "The Gentleman" Hill...top 135 prospect from Canada.

2/7/13 11:50 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

MM-eh -

There's already a Josh "The Gentleman" Hill...top 135 prospect from Canada.

There's like 243 Pitbulls... So no worries as long as they're not in same weight class! Phone Post
2/7/13 8:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Standing armbar on concrete Phone Post
You are correct sir... There was a third Egg who got booted also for instigating. Phone Post
2/7/13 8:31 PM
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriah "the Merciful" Hall Phone Post
2/13/13 10:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Watching newest episode now... Dude is all Class... As is Adam. Glad he's got the right attitude and didn't seem to be to bothered or hurt from the experience!

War The Gentleman Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.