UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ariel giving FRB a shot about Vitor Test :)

2/6/13 1:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/06/13 1:40 PM

ArielHelwani: Let this story (Vitor PED) be a lesson to everyone who claims to be a journalist on here (twitter): if you want that title, you gotta bat higher than .300

2/6/13 1:42 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

2/6/13 1:44 PM
UGSlapshot

Ha lol. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:45 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In B4 journalists take sides and Tru vomits on something

2/6/13 1:48 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
2/6/13 1:49 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Das da truf, Ariel. Da truf.
2/6/13 1:50 PM
rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh snap.

Well done Ariel.

2/6/13 1:53 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

lil rampage got CREtired - Is that the same superstar Ariel Helwani who used to be a UGer until he made it too big?

Don't let the "celebrity" go to your head kid, I would hate to have to referee a streetfight between Ariel and FRB.

Or did it?

2/6/13 1:54 PM
trobinson21

Yes, because "real" journalists always argue with people who provide information via Twitter. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:59 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lil rampage got CREtired - 

You want to end up like this for your cocky loudmouth Ariel?

If not stay in your lane, if you can't stay in your lane then you better purchase some armed security with that journalism cash.

Nobody is gonna save you when the boogeyman swoops in to deal street justice.

What is 30 days in the lockup to a real boss Ariel? Ask yourself that.

ironic that you back up FRB and post a gif of his hero getting bungalowed.  

2/6/13 2:01 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when i was trying to figure out wtf was going on his twiiter it sounded like he was a big fanboi of the reem.

2/6/13 2:06 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -

If not stay in your lane, if you can't stay in your lane then you better purchase some armed security with that journalism cash.

Also ironic that FRB is a notorious tucker when fighters call him out on his bs. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:06 PM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lil rampage got CREtired -

Ariel lost his hood pass when he quit coming to this forum. I got you FRB.

Odd considering FRB rarely comes here anymore either. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:07 PM
A.W.Ashford
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/6/13 2:11 PM
kevinxanthony
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
2/6/13 2:11 PM
kevinxanthony
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bahahaha
2/6/13 2:14 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 -  Yes, because "real" journalists always argue with people who provide information via Twitter. Phone Post

Amen. Used to like Ariel but he's super annoying and into himself now. On his last show he called out his audience for not wanting to hear about him "on his show". That's why I like real journalists like Chiapetta, he doesn't start every interview with "why don't you like me?". The way Ariel was pushing for Cain Cormier was bush league as well

2/6/13 2:15 PM
FlyingSubsOnly

Edited: 02/06/13 2:15 PM
LOL @ people backing up FRB. I'm not backing up Ariel here, but Brian is wrong 80% of the time.

If I had as many twitter followers as him.. I could throw out random theories, pass them off as being truth through "mysterious sources" and be right 50% of the time. Kid is a joke, wannabe journalist. If he wants to be Ariel Jr. he should go to school for journalism then get a real job.

People claiming he breaks stories before other people.. because he's the only one who's willing to run to the public with RUMORS before they're confirmed. Real journalists hear a rumor then do their best to confirm or deny it through reliable sources. Of course he will break some stuff first if he has no measurable journalistic standards.
2/6/13 2:16 PM
suess

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
suess -

Also ironic that FRB is a notorious tucker when fighters call him out on his bs. Phone Post

birds of a feather

2/6/13 2:18 PM
suess

'

2/6/13 2:23 PM
trobinson21

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -
trobinson21 -  Yes, because "real" journalists always argue with people who provide information via Twitter. Phone Post

Amen. Used to like Ariel but he's super annoying and into himself now. On his last show he called out his audience for not wanting to hear about him "on his show". That's why I like real journalists like Chiapetta, he doesn't start every interview with "why don't you like me?". The way Ariel was pushing for Cain Cormier was bush league as well

Absolutely agree man. To me its simple, FRB is just taking message board posting on the UG to Twitter, just because people follow him doesn't make him a journalist. Guys like Arial who think "journalist" is some position of fact and integrity just want to be important.

Journalists stop being journalists when corporations started buying papers and websites, everyone has an opinion and when dollars come into play your opinion is what your boss tells you.

The Arial-FRB slap fight is like a UFC ring girl smack talking a Bellator ring girl, at the end of the day they are all whores trying to make a buck. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:28 PM
RangerDanger
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -

I like Ariel, but I have to agree here. Super annoying how he inserts himself into the interview so much. I don't give a fuck about your shoes! Phone Post
2/6/13 2:39 PM
6ULDV8

Why you post Dana and CRE?

I just watched where Chael totally sonned Ariel. 

God bless the one and only Chael P. Sonnen.  That man truly is a boss.

2/6/13 2:49 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're both annoyinh but at least Ariel will ask some hard questions. FRB just jumps on scraps turns everything into an attention grab

2/6/13 3:11 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

They're both annoyinh but at least Ariel will ask some hard questions. FRB just jumps on scraps turns everything into an attention grab

I used to like FRB. but he tries to make everything about him and how he's breaking news all the time. When he was just providing news he was great. but this whole "me, me, me" thing got out of hand, so i had to stop following him

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.