UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official UFC 156 signed by every fighter

2/6/13 3:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/06/13 3:16 PM

$240 shipped, pm me

2/6/13 4:49 PM
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

2/7/13 12:09 AM

ttt

2/7/13 12:11 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legit

2/7/13 12:21 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Now, if we were to press the red Play button arrows on the poster, would we get to watch the fights?

2/7/13 12:28 AM

yellow c0ckahlc - 

Now, if we were to press the red Play button arrows on the poster, would we get to watch the fights?

You fold the poster so the arrows are touching to make Frankie and Jose kiss

2/7/13 12:32 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 

You fold the poster so the arrows are touching to make Frankie and Jose kiss

Even. Fucking. Better.

Somebody buy this before I do.

2/7/13 12:50 AM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this poster. I just wish jose aldo would of signed it better.
2/7/13 1:47 AM

PatSmithsAnkle - LOL! I should have looked at this better before I started posting! I can make out like 2 names...Maia and Reem. Can I ask where did you get this and who signed on Frankie with the frown face? Is that Edgar's signature after he lost? Sorry, complete noob when it comes to collectibles.

They are signed a few days prior to the event, and are available at every ufc. They have every fighter (yes including the two main event fighters) sign 125 of them and they sell them at the weigh ins and the merch booth at the fight. I don't know who the face is, but it isn't Frankie. Check out any pro athlete signature, they are hard to discern. The only way you can usually tell who is who is if they put a jersey number, but obviously mma fighters don't wear numbered jerseys! 

Some signed event posters have become worth big bucks, such as ufc 100 and ufc 117

2/7/13 2:03 AM
HolyHackZack
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's Frankie auto on his neck, he signs 'F E' a lot. I can't find Aldo's, I'm pretty sure he usually spells his out 'Jose Aldo Junior'. T-Wood is bottom of the 'U'.
2/7/13 2:11 AM

PatSmithsAnkle - The UFC sells these at the events? I thought maybe you got this signed yourself. Does it come with a authenticity certificate from the UFC? I like both Aldo and Edgar which is the reason I clicked on the thread...do you know where their autographs located or what they look like? Also, are they always so expensive at the event?

Yep, they are numbered 1 through 125, they make 125 at every event. They used to come with a small coa but now they come with a ufc hologram decal with the number on it (bottom right silver octagon in the picture)

Depends on the event, UFC on fox or fuel posters are usually cheaper at the event. I think 148 was 250 or 300, UFC 139 was only 150

2/7/13 2:12 AM

Edited: 02/07/13 2:14 AM

i THINK Aldo signed under his own chin, but I'm not sure

Here's an example of the hologram

2/7/13 2:14 AM
HolyHackZack
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That might be Bigfoots auto on the top of the 'C' right below his picture, is that what he has tattooed on back?
2/7/13 2:15 AM
HolyHackZack

Yeah that might be 'J A J' under his chin. I collect MMA autographs, even when he spells his name out completely it is almost illegible.
2/7/13 2:20 AM

HolyHackZack - That might be Bigfoots auto on the top of the 'C' right below his picture, is that what he has tattooed on back?

Yep I think you're right. Here is his on my 146

2/7/13 2:25 AM
HolyHackZack

I think we are still in the early stages of what I expect to become a much larger, and long lasting, sport. It is my way of documenting what I feel to be history in action.

And now my question: why would Bigfoot get a tattoo of his own signature? That confuses me.
2/7/13 2:26 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Kingfanpaul - 

Not trying to hate at all, but I don't get the whole  autographs thing.  I'm not just talking about this fine poster you are selling here, just autographs in general.  Sure I would love to meet these guys or even take a picture with them, but what would I do with someones signature?  I'm probably the only person who feels like this.

Good luck with selling your poster though, bro.

It's just to be able to say,"I met him/her, and they signed this FOR ME."

It's an awesome feeling. Sure, someitems aren't worth a pair of jeans, but they still hold sentimental value to some, even if they weren't there to get the autograph.

My grandfather is a huge MLB collector, he's got TONS of baseball memorabilia, rookie year cards signed and everything. Some of the autos aren't worth much today, but he still likes to be able to look at it and say he got it.

2/7/13 2:27 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

HolyHackZack - I think we are still in the early stages of what I expect to become a much larger, and long lasting, sport. It is my way of documenting what I feel to be history in action.

And now my question: why would Bigfoot get a tattoo of his own signature? That confuses me.

Same concept of getting your name/last name tattoed on yourself.

I think it's fucking stupid. i.e:

2/7/13 2:31 AM

Edited: 02/07/13 2:35 AM
Kingfanpaul - 

Not trying to hate at all, but I don't get the whole  autographs thing.  I'm not just talking about this fine poster you are selling here, just autographs in general.  Sure I would love to meet these guys or even take a picture with them, but what would I do with someones signature?  I'm probably the only person who feels like this.

Good luck with selling your poster though, bro.

It's just a cool reminder of an event you attended, and something to put on the wall. It's not for anyone elses enjoyment, just mine. I'm sure you're not the only one, we are all different! Funny I'm the other way, I could care less about getting a pic with them. I've only waited in line to meet Mir and Wanderlei cuz I'm a fanboy, if I see the Diaz bros or somethin walking around the event I'll say hi but don't bother them for a pic or sig. I saw Erick Silva as 156 ended, he was a cool dude. Some of my faves that I have

This last pic isn't of mine but I have the same one

2/7/13 2:33 AM
HolyHackZack

My personal goal is to collect autographs of all the UFC champions. I understand it might not be worth anything to many people, but I've already put together about 1/3 of the collection and had a great time doing it, meeting many of the fighters along the way. Something like an Evan Tanner autograph can be purchased for about $50 now, who is to say something like this could even be acquired with ease in the future?
2/7/13 2:40 AM

/\ read above. I only get them for events I attend. It's not worth my time or effort to go around chasing the fighters for their autos, I'd rather enjoy my time in Vegas or wherever I am. Just a cool reminder of a good night of fights

2/7/13 2:41 AM

Kingfanpaul - 

I see your point, to each his own. I would rather have pictures with people and you prefer autographs. Thanks for explaining guys.

Once again, good luck selling it.   :)

thanks!

2/7/13 3:00 AM
HolyHackZack

For the events I have gone to I have opted out of buying any kind of memorabilia and instead bring a hat and a marker, makes it much more personal. Here is from Strikeforce: Rockhold vs Kennedy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72864083@N06/8451876773/in/photostream

Signed by: Herschel Walker, Frank Shamrock, Pat Healy, Mauro Raunallo, Ed Soares, Big John, Pat Miletich, Justin Wilcox, Sarah Kaufman, Rick Story, Nate Marquardt, Tyrone Woodley, Jimmy Lennon Jr, Lorenz Larkin, Tyler Stinson, Chael Sonnen, Randy Couture and MC Hammer, of course.

And this is from UFC on Fox 5
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72864083@N06/8451878381/in/photostream
Signed By: Jens Pulver, Ben Henderson, Joe Rogan, Jake Shields, Nick Diaz, Ariel Helwani, Dana White, Daniel Straus, Mike Ricci, Mike Cheisa, Nate Diaz, Mighty Mouse, Bryan Caraway, Meisha Tate, Matt Brown and Rory McDonald.

While I grab pictures if it is convenient it just seems so much more respectful of a fighters time to have him sign something quickly along with a hand shake. These are probably my two favorite possesions all because of the memories they bring back.
2/7/13 3:07 AM

PatSmithsAnkle - 
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - 

/\ read above. I only get them for events I attend. It's not worth my time or effort to go around chasing the fighters for their autos, I'd rather enjoy my time in Vegas or wherever I am. Just a cool reminder of a good night of fights

If you don't mind me asking then...why are you selling it and what did it cost at the event?

I got a couple, friends usually want them, neither had the money this time. It was 200

2/7/13 3:07 AM

HolyHackZack - For the events I have gone to I have opted out of buying any kind of memorabilia and instead bring a hat and a marker, makes it much more personal. Here is from Strikeforce: Rockhold vs Kennedy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72864083@N06/8451876773/in/photostream

Signed by: Herschel Walker, Frank Shamrock, Pat Healy, Mauro Raunallo, Ed Soares, Big John, Pat Miletich, Justin Wilcox, Sarah Kaufman, Rick Story, Nate Marquardt, Tyrone Woodley, Jimmy Lennon Jr, Lorenz Larkin, Tyler Stinson, Chael Sonnen, Randy Couture and MC Hammer, of course.

And this is from UFC on Fox 5
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72864083@N06/8451878381/in/photostream
Signed By: Jens Pulver, Ben Henderson, Joe Rogan, Jake Shields, Nick Diaz, Ariel Helwani, Dana White, Daniel Straus, Mike Ricci, Mike Cheisa, Nate Diaz, Mighty Mouse, Bryan Caraway, Meisha Tate, Matt Brown and Rory McDonald.

While I grab pictures if it is convenient it just seems so much more respectful of a fighters time to have him sign something quickly along with a hand shake. These are probably my two favorite possesions all because of the memories they bring back.

Cool stuff man. An official UFC glove signed by a bunch of people would be cool as well, you could just keep it in your pocket

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.