UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So who on TUF will have the panic attack?

2/6/13 3:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Pariah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I recall correctly, prior to the season Dana said of the TUF "Monster" (who I think is safe to assume it's Uriah) that one fighter had a panic attack after being chosen to fight him.  He was correct about a super vicious knockout, so it seems this could happen (I know I wouldn't want to fight him after witnessing that KO).

Any guesses as to who it could be?  I know that Luke is the only fighter we know that made it into the second round so far, but I'm asking for early predictions.

After how much trash Bubba and Samman are talking this season (especially all the crap they talked about Gilbert last week) I wouldn't mind seeing either one of them (probably especially Bubba) being so afraid of fighting Uriah that they had a panic attack.

I never wish ill on someone, but if there is one person that freaks out that much about fighting Uriah, I can only hope that it is one of the two who are quickly becoming the most hated guys on this season of TUF with their constant trash talking.

2/6/13 4:10 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who was the guy Uriah got pissed at before his fight last night?  Was that Samman?  If so I think that's who it'll be, because I think he basically said he'll call him out right away.  So if he has to sit there and get mind fucked by Uriah for 2-3 weeks, that's a scary thought.

3/21/13 7:16 PM
ZzFDKzZ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like it might be Bubba.
3/21/13 7:23 PM
Chaelismyhero

I dont think its Bubba...guy trains at Greg Jacksons camp. Lots of guys way more badass there than Uriah.
3/21/13 7:32 PM
Chris27

IT wont be Bubba, my guys is Dylan, I guess he wins his fight and has to fight Hall next and freaks out.
3/21/13 7:32 PM
GSP24

It is Bubba. Color it confirmed. Phone Post
3/21/13 7:36 PM
Public got Bigg Riggd

ZzFDKzZ - Looks like it might be Bubba.
Tup Phone Post
3/21/13 7:36 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 - It is Bubba. Color it confirmed. Phone Post
I have to agree. He seems mentally weak and unstable. Phone Post
3/21/13 7:56 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba has shown to be mentally weak. So I'd put my money on him.
3/21/13 8:02 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba will realise his win over Kevin was due to kidney failure and not him being the badass he thinks, start doubting himself and break down from fear of hall imho Phone Post
3/21/13 8:42 PM
richit

TheOne - Bubba has shown to be mentally weak. So I'd put my money on him.
Hope this is true but parts of me thinks the dude is so lost in his over confident ego that he has convinced himself to live the lie so maybe not...but I certainly do hope its him Phone Post
3/21/13 9:31 PM
TuLegit

Id like to see it be bubba after acting like a punk after he won that fight. Phone Post
3/21/13 9:37 PM
circa305

Bubba better not try to kick box with Uriah or he will be slept.
3/21/13 9:38 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'll be awesome if it's Bubba.
4/2/13 3:16 AM
richit

All signs point to Bubba :) ...one day to go Phone Post
4/2/13 3:17 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a feeling it isn't really going to be much of a breakdown

4/2/13 4:51 AM
richit

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -

I have a feeling it isn't really going to be much of a breakdown

Sadly...yes :( Phone Post
4/2/13 5:00 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

Bubba fights Uriah for sure. Trailer from last week shows Uriah punching Bubba in the face. He does fight regardless of breakdown or not. Phone Post
4/2/13 5:59 AM
JitznPound

No doubt it's bubba! It's not Dylan, them NZ blokes are built tough ey bro. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 6:06 AM
JitznPound

I take that back!!! It's gotta be either bubba or Uriah, both seem a little mentally unstable. Don't mean to be harsh I just wouldn't be surprised if one of them cracked. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 6:19 AM
KingD87
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can it be Uriah if he's the "beast" of the season? Fairly sure Dana said some dude was scared of fighting the dude sending people to hospital. Hopefully it's Bubba's miserable whiny ass. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 6:27 AM
Stea1th

There is nothing saying it sti can't be bubba. Didnt Dana say someone had a nervous breakdown doesn't meant he sol can't fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:14 AM
LucasBTiger
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba already started to panic, last week. He's a head case. Crys his eyes out, then the next scene he's makin fun of another dude for the same. Fuckin dbag imo. Phone Post
4/2/13 9:53 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone ever think this is all his gimmick? So he can get into the ufc and be a recognizable character? Ala Chris leben in season 1 Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 9:58 AM
SonnendbySilva
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't be sure but it showed a clip of clint hester cutting weight. Could've been from his last fight but I hope he gets the shot against urijah if bubba drops out. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.