UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Build Me A Game Plan For Nick Ring

2/7/13 6:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmamozza
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body, body, head. Phone Post
2/7/13 7:51 AM
bearockbrobama
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Switch nationalities.

Best gameplan IMO Phone Post
2/7/13 8:06 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BCamozzi - This should be good Phone Post
Looking good in Green!!

Only piece of advice I have is..."Sweep the leg" Phone Post
2/7/13 9:15 AM
aka_rtotheoh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Use the muay thai clinch, low kicks, body kicks, dirty boxing, push him against the cage and wear him down with constant action. elbows over the top, body shots and trips but let him back up and keep busy. Phone Post
2/7/13 9:37 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

go out
grapple
try to hide boner

repeat for 3 rounds

I think his best bet would eb stay on outside, watch for kicks then take him down, GnP possible finish
2/7/13 9:54 AM
camozzi
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew this thread was a good idea lol. Phone Post
2/7/13 10:15 AM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents -
ShanTheMan - who has the "oh no you didn't" Nick Ring gif? That was gold
Phone Post
These are the actions of a straight man I don't know y all the gay jokes... Phone Post
2/7/13 10:16 AM
Mica Kizbig
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His cardio does seem to falter at about the half way mark of the fight. He also seems hesitant to fully commit to his strikes, which is odd. He is a good kick boxer and shouldnt be worried about getting taken down cause thats his real strength.

Grind it out on the cage with some dirty boxing and clinch work till he starts to fade. Then take it back to the center of the cage and start teeing off. Get in and get out, pick your shots wisely.

That being said, If you get careless and walk into something, he might not put you out with it but if you get staggered, he will likely take you down and choke you.
2/7/13 10:45 AM
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

get the same cup as Melvin Guillard "Mah cup went in mah ass hole man"
2/7/13 10:45 AM
MMA Architect
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve -

Ok, so I like the distarction theme and I think it should be "taken all the way". As your intro song you should go with this...just because it's such a shitter. And also be aware, he's got a nasty triple leg takedown. And make sure your "Gas Tank" is "fine".

Yes! Watch out for his aggressive pursuit of your third leg... immediately proceeded by intense choke action. Phone Post
2/7/13 10:51 AM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just gotta kinda wine n dine em for the first round be gentle and let him feel  you out  second round you come out with a take down transition to north/south keeping ur hips heavy and doing enough to not get stood up but not so much that ur going to hurt him,by the third minute of the round he'll be defenseless and you should be able to have your way with him,at this time you transition to mount,a high mount tho,sitting on his neck/chest area and pinning his arms under your knees, you begin to hammer him to the jaw/mouth area just enough for him to struggle and then you take that opportunity to slip on a mounted triangle...don't be surprised if he doesn't seem alarmed he has probably been in this position on more than one occasion,he may even wink at you as if to say somthing like "Watchu got big boy" ..before he knows it he's unconscious..you win.

2/7/13 10:57 AM

UGRBTT_th1s_guy - 

Just gotta kinda wine n dine em for the first round be gentle and let him feel  you out  second round you come out with a take down transition to north/south keeping ur hips heavy and doing enough to not get stood up but not so much that ur going to hurt him,by the third minute of the round he'll be defenseless and you should be able to have your way with him,at this time you transition to mount,a high mount tho,sitting on his neck/chest area and pinning his arms under your knees, you begin to hammer him to the jaw/mouth area just enough for him to struggle and then you take that opportunity to slip on a mounted triangle...don't be surprised if he doesn't seem alarmed he has probably been in this position on more than one occasion,he may even wink at you as if to say somthing like "Watchu got big boy" ..before he knows it he's unconscious..you win.

Good Answer sir!!!

you can have all my up for today.
2/7/13 11:02 AM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
UGRBTT_th1s_guy - 

Good Answer sir!!!

you can have all my up for today.
Haha thx dude! Phone Post
2/7/13 11:38 AM
camozzi
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Heart MatBattle -

Use your fucking knees!

Always! Phone Post
2/7/13 12:09 PM
RickStorm
1698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
ShanTheMan - who has the "oh no you didn't" Nick Ring gif? That was gold

Whoever posted this gif for you I appologize.. I accidently deleted it when I went to VTFU

Sorry

2/7/13 12:10 PM
RickStorm
1698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
UGRBTT_th1s_guy - 
Clarence Parents -
Phone Post
These are the actions of a straight man I don't know y all the gay jokes... Phone Post

Sorry Clarence

2/7/13 2:01 PM
camozzi

Ttt Phone Post
2/7/13 2:13 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want both of you guys to win since I am a fan of both....so could you guys just do a double ko or something?  That would be super.

2/7/13 2:32 PM
pegson123

Work rate. Because that guy gets decisions Phone Post
2/7/13 2:57 PM
ShowtimeKick

KevinMcAllister -  Yeah, lot of pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the flow, Chris. Feel it. It’s circular. It’s like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down....and around. Circular. Circle. With the music. The flow… all good things. Phone Post

you mother fucker.... YES!!!

my vote is in!

2/7/13 3:41 PM
camozzi

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -

I want both of you guys to win since I am a fan of both....so could you guys just do a double ko or something?  That would be super.

Hmm a draw would sound better than a double KO if you like us both lol jk Phone Post
2/7/13 3:48 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -

Hmm a draw would sound better than a double KO if you like us both lol jk Phone Post

C'mon Chris, I was thinking of your chequebook man.  A double KO would totally ensure a dual KO of the Night bonus for both you and Nick.

2/7/13 4:50 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
UGRBTT_th1s_guy - 
Clarence Parents -
Phone Post

Sorry Clarence

It happens! Appreciate the PM'd explanation !
2/7/13 5:02 PM
camozzi

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
camozzi - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -

C'mon Chris, I was thinking of your chequebook man.  A double KO would totally ensure a dual KO of the Night bonus for both you and Nick.

Haha touché Phone Post
2/7/13 5:06 PM
Son of Neckbone
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A raging hardon would surely throw him off his game.

Waggle the dick, and then drop the bomb when he spits out his mouthpiece and drops for a double.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.