UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MOST VIOLENT KNOCKOUT IN COMBAT SPORTS HISTORY

2/8/13 2:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mayhem Monkey
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Epic thread. So in. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:33 AM
Mookie Blaylock
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
2/8/13 4:14 AM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My two favs are Badr Hari vs Stefan Leko and Badr Hari vs Peter Graham
2/8/13 7:01 AM
Bad News Garand
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank Abbott vs Cabbage in rumble on the rock was nasty. The sound it made was frightening, like if it landed on someone else their head would've caved in. His eye literally swelled up as soon as he hit the canvas too Phone Post
2/8/13 7:04 AM
Slip151
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/8/13 7:58 AM
Flannerz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - 
Attila - 
Bucephalus - 

Who are these guys?

That's Gatti KOing Gamache.

It looks like Gatti is KOing Frank Mir!
2/8/13 8:45 AM
Beowulfie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT gifs are unreal Phone Post
2/8/13 9:09 AM
Scb669
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 -
subwrassler - 
Bucephalus - 

HOLY SHIT

haha I made this gif like 5 years ago.
I think it was those shots that made him think pec implants were a god idea Phone Post
2/8/13 10:10 AM
UGCTT_Big Crouchy UK

Alger Hiss -
AyyAnt -  As far as one shot knockouts that is definitely up there and i think he emphasized the brutality mainly because of how Cella was breathing. Dana also said that that wasnt the complete footage and that FX wouldnt allow the unedited version so I imagine he was possibly convulsing as well not sure. Phone Post

Wow, look everybody! A guy with a join date within the last year and less than 500 posts to his name, raving about the latest product from the biggest corporate interest in this site's traffic!

Let's all pay attention!
Why does join date matter? He makes a valid point?? Phone Post
2/8/13 10:37 AM
OzMafioso
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Haunting.

Lol, brutal! Phone Post
2/8/13 10:38 AM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great gifs, thanks for posting.
2/8/13 1:01 PM
MushroomHead
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Phone Post

I remember watching this one.

Who was that guy with the KO, and where's he at now?
2/8/13 2:47 PM
JimmersonzGlove
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 
JimmersonzGlove - 
MDF tm - 
JimmersonzGlove - That black dude getting kicked through the ropes in Superbrawl was pretty rough too. Tank vs Nelmark wins though.
Oh ya. Good one! And they had a rematch and he got kod on the other side threw the ropes!! Jr Palmer? Phone Post

Yeah...and I think theres a pretty brutal vid of him stomping some dude out in Superbrawl too.

Damn Caposa...you're a beast!!

Random request...that ref pictured in the 3rd gif...I remember there was some Superbrawl fight that when the round ended he went into the martial arts move, kinda like Igor Vov did at the end of his KO wins...do you by any chance know what I'm talking about?
2/8/13 3:03 PM
Red Stellar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think there's a couple different definitions here. Beatdowns vs. Bloody violent vs. Holy shit goodnight which could all be considered violent knockout. Some of the ones I don't think I saw mentioned.
Lesnar vs. Mir II was a violent beatdown as was Shogun vs. Jones.

Bloody violent messes (even though some of these weren't KO's)
Miller vs. Lauzon
Cain vs. Bigfoot
BJ vs. Sanchez
BJ vs. Stevenson
Sanchez vs. Kampmann

Holy shit goodnight knockouts.
Bigfoot vs. Reem (might be my fav now)
Hendricks vs. Fitch
Kos vs. Yoshida
Stout vs. Edwards
TKZ vs. Hominick
Carwin vs. Wellisch
2/8/13 3:09 PM
Bucephalus

Edited: 02/08/13 3:10 PM
Red Stellar - I think there's a couple different definitions here. Beatdowns vs. Bloody violent vs. Holy shit goodnight which could all be considered violent knockout.

No, there aren't a couple of definitions. A beating or a bloody mess isn't a knockout.
2/8/13 3:16 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MushroomHead - 

Dan Hornbuckle.  Pretty sure he's still in the Bellator fold these days.  I think the guy he kicked there was down for a solid 4 or 5 minutes as well.

2/8/13 3:21 PM
Red Stellar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - 
Red Stellar - I think there's a couple different definitions here. Beatdowns vs. Bloody violent vs. Holy shit goodnight which could all be considered violent knockout.

No, there aren't a couple of definitions. A beating or a bloody mess isn't a knockout.

I don't know man. Frank Mir was pretty out. And it came from a vicious beatdown. Violent knockout if you ask me. And it was very a different kind of knockout to what Barboza/Etim was.
2/8/13 3:25 PM
DEADicationFighter26

Bucephalus -
what fight is this?? Phone Post
2/8/13 3:31 PM
boomtown
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Brad Kohler koing Steve Hudson.
2/8/13 3:33 PM
boomtown
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

* Judson
2/8/13 3:36 PM
ThinkMMA
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
MushroomHead - 

Dan Hornbuckle.  Pretty sure he's still in the Bellator fold these days.  I think the guy he kicked there was down for a solid 4 or 5 minutes as well.

Hornbuckle just fought for Legacy and the guy he KO'd is Akihiro Gono. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:42 PM
Bucephalus

Red Stellar - 
Bucephalus - 

I don't know man. Frank Mir was pretty out. And it came from a vicious beatdown. Violent knockout if you ask me. And it was very a different kind of knockout to what Barboza/Etim was.

Dude.. this thread isn't about TKO's and ouchies. It's about violent KNOCKOUTS.

But post whatever you want because we're all fans here and having a good time.

Peace.
2/8/13 3:53 PM
Red Stellar

Bucephalus - 
Red Stellar - 
Bucephalus - 

Dude.. this thread isn't about TKO's and ouchies. It's about violent KNOCKOUTS.

But post whatever you want because we're all fans here and having a good time.

Peace.

Alright man, you didn't say I had to stick to one punch knockouts. Sorry, my brother. In my mind, violent knockout is a little bit more broad then one punch and if you ask me, Lesnar's beating on Mir was pretty violent, ended with Mir knocked out (I think cold). If you want to stick with plain ko and we can't use technical, and that makes a difference, then my bad. I thought the term Violent. Knockout. Whatever.

Sooooo for violent knockout, my pick is gonna be Maia vs. Stun Gun :)
2/8/13 3:59 PM
Cheda559
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Haunting.

Lol Phone Post
2/8/13 4:03 PM
Bucephalus

Edited: 02/08/13 4:03 PM
Red Stellar - Alright man, you didn't say I had to stick to one punch knockouts. Sorry, my brother. In my mind, violent knockout is a little bit more broad then one punch

I never said anything about one punch knockouts. I said KNOCKOUTS.

Do you really not understand the difference between a TKO and a KO? Seriously? Keep watching more MMA.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.