UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best season of TUF ever?

2/7/13 4:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - Gotta remember we are only 3 episodes in and a episode of pawn stars had more talent then last year.
Phone Post
2/7/13 5:08 PM
Son of Neckbone
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best season? Nah.

Most watchable season in a long time though.
2/8/13 8:19 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TUF 8 for highjinks and Shenanigans

TUF 9 for fights
2/8/13 10:30 AM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love that its on Tuesday nights and I love that they changed the style up. The camera work and editing is impressive. The format of the show brings you more training and fights rather than the drunkin drama that of an early Chris Leben brought to the show.
2/8/13 10:30 AM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love that its on Tuesday nights and I love that they changed the style up. The camera work and editing is impressive. The format of the show brings you more training and fights rather than the drunkin drama that of an early Chris Leben brought to the show.
2/8/13 2:15 PM
Dvh10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen most of the tuf seasons on the UFC app for iPhone does anybody know where I can watch them that's iPhone compatible because there's a few seasons missing Phone Post
2/8/13 2:20 PM
BrettAwesome
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TUF 8 is the one i remember fondest. I know the pranks and douchiness got a bit much after a while but some of that shit was legendary. Lawlor, Kingsbury etc were great tv. Great fights and coaches too.

This one is really, really good though. And with the production and seriousness, it's almost like a different show.
2/9/13 6:49 AM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/09/13 6:51 AM

it's like watching mma's version of "any given sunday".  very well done.  they could use better music in certain spots to emphasize the emotional aspects but it's good.  very good.

they can build a whole new audience with this version of tuf.

they need to keep bringing in top talent and try to stick with one weight class per season because it's easier to follow.

2/9/13 6:56 AM
Standup29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with the OP. They seem to have got it right. Great athletes. Gwtting to know type of approach instead of drama. More interest in coaching and training. And so far, Great fights.

I'll be watching every week!

Now if you will excuse me gentlemen (and Ladies). Train is stopping and it's Carnival!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.