UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is TRT unjust, or worse, to Michael Bisping?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/8/13 11:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gamer -
JkdSam - 
DeuceDroppin -  Dear idiots,

You are all confusing "TRT" with "steroid abuse". TRT simply brings you back to normal T range when your bodies own T takes a shit. There are MANY reasons that this can happen, not only previous steroid abuse. TRT, is not going to give you superhuman abilities as most of you tards seem to think. If you are lucky, TRT will bring you back to being a smaller percentage of what you once were physically, with lots of shitty side effects to go along with it. Now steroid abuse is a different story. You get many of the same shitty side effects, but yes you are capable of taking your body to another level. As far as the drug testing goes, it is not any easier to get away with steroid abuse when you are on TRT. If anything it's tougher because you red flag yourself. If any of you think that recent Vitor is because of TRT you are fucking stupid. It is because of steroid abuse, and the same steroid abuse that every fighter is capable of, and that many take advantage of, between fights. Educate yourselves before you open your cock-holes.

Thanks for the understanding. Phone Post

As an idiot, I feel it my obligation to inform you that you are wrong. A TRT exemption allows you to test up to 5-6 times the "normal" levels. These guys are not testing in the normal ranges.

Good post here!

You seem to know what you are talking about unlike DeuceDropping

Fighters on TRT are allowed to test more then 6x the allowted limit of fighters not on TRT

Its a huge loophole. It makes no sense really

No they are not you fucking idiot! Same response to your dumb ass that I posted to your butt buddy.

"Thank you for owning yourself and proving my point. Testosterone/Epitestosterone ratio is what is tested. This has nothing to do with total test, which is measured as ng/dl. Epi is an inactive form of test that the body produces pretty much in equal ratios to test. When synthetic test is injected, it raises the test # but not the epi #. The epi # is not a set # but rather a variable # that differs from person to person. If you're on TRT, this # can actually go away, as your body quits producing epitest as well. It's very possible to be in full on hypogonadism range, and still have a 10/1 t/e ratio, as it has nothing to do with total test. If you want to just disappear, and not even respond, I totally understand."

Are you a troll or just this ignorant? Phone Post
2/8/13 11:44 PM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i remember seeing an mtv true life several years ago. basically it was a male model in his 20's who got TRT. hes all "dr. my testosterone is too low." he got his shots and was ripped.
this game has been going on for years
2/8/13 11:48 PM
DeuceDroppin

These tards that post such "expert opinions" without even having the most basic understanding of what T:E ratio is, should be perma-banned. Phone Post
2/8/13 11:50 PM
DeuceDroppin

Doem - i remember seeing an mtv true life several years ago. basically it was a male model in his 20's who got TRT. hes all "dr. my testosterone is too low." he got his shots and was ripped.
I saw that episode! It was amazing. This fat guy walks into the doctor's office and literally after the doctor gave him a TRT injection he came out a shredded Ultimate Fighter!! Didn't that guy end up in the UFC? Phone Post
2/8/13 11:56 PM
BshMstr
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 
gamer -
JkdSam - 
DeuceDroppin -  Dear idiots,

You are all confusing "TRT" with "steroid abuse". TRT simply brings you back to normal T range when your bodies own T takes a shit. There are MANY reasons that this can happen, not only previous steroid abuse. TRT, is not going to give you superhuman abilities as most of you tards seem to think. If you are lucky, TRT will bring you back to being a smaller percentage of what you once were physically, with lots of shitty side effects to go along with it. Now steroid abuse is a different story. You get many of the same shitty side effects, but yes you are capable of taking your body to another level. As far as the drug testing goes, it is not any easier to get away with steroid abuse when you are on TRT. If anything it's tougher because you red flag yourself. If any of you think that recent Vitor is because of TRT you are fucking stupid. It is because of steroid abuse, and the same steroid abuse that every fighter is capable of, and that many take advantage of, between fights. Educate yourselves before you open your cock-holes.

Thanks for the understanding. Phone Post

As an idiot, I feel it my obligation to inform you that you are wrong. A TRT exemption allows you to test up to 5-6 times the "normal" levels. These guys are not testing in the normal ranges.

Good post here!

You seem to know what you are talking about unlike DeuceDropping

Fighters on TRT are allowed to test more then 6x the allowted limit of fighters not on TRT

Its a huge loophole. It makes no sense really

No they are not you fucking idiot! Same response to your dumb ass that I posted to your butt buddy.

"Thank you for owning yourself and proving my point. Testosterone/Epitestosterone ratio is what is tested. This has nothing to do with total test, which is measured as ng/dl. Epi is an inactive form of test that the body produces pretty much in equal ratios to test. When synthetic test is injected, it raises the test # but not the epi #. The epi # is not a set # but rather a variable # that differs from person to person. If you're on TRT, this # can actually go away, as your body quits producing epitest as well. It's very possible to be in full on hypogonadism range, and still have a 10/1 t/e ratio, as it has nothing to do with total test. If you want to just disappear, and not even respond, I totally understand."

Are you a troll or just this ignorant? Phone Post

what the average testosterone level of a UFC fighter that's not on TRT/HRT?

prolly not as high as it's allowed to be on the "high-normal" range for a TUE.....
2/9/13 12:00 AM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 
Doem - i remember seeing an mtv true life several years ago. basically it was a male model in his 20's who got TRT. hes all "dr. my testosterone is too low." he got his shots and was ripped.
I saw that episode! It was amazing. This fat guy walks into the doctor's office and literally after the doctor gave him a TRT injection he came out a shredded Ultimate Fighter!! Didn't that guy end up in the UFC? Phone Post

You lack critical thinking skills...:(
2/9/13 12:20 AM
orcus

Koreanflash - Agreed. TRT is legalized cheating.

It is literally impossible for it to be cheating if it's legal in the sport.

2/9/13 12:33 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit the UG is full of doctors

You can all fuck off Phone Post
2/9/13 5:13 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

SonOfThePeepHole - Holy shit the UG is full of doctors

You can all fuck off Phone Post
Hi Vitor. Phone Post
2/9/13 9:13 AM
MisterFixit

in

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.