UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Randy Couture cologne (pic)

2/8/13 6:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull the old threads about Randy's book when it came out and you'll find her picture (not the one of Randy's junk) and other little details:)

Cindy

2/8/13 6:37 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank God, this is good news. Sent naked photos to a female. Thought we'd lost him. Made my day. Phone Post
2/8/13 6:48 PM
theppfftt
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/08/13 6:51 PM
Don't worry. The model will sue over this clear case of patent infringement. i heard from the model himself that randy raided arrogance's headquarters in France and stole the secret ingredients to arrogance. Randy is also a thief now as well as a poser.
2/8/13 6:51 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard a rumor Tim Sylvia had been sucked into one of these deals as well so after a little googlin' I found his ad.

Maybe not as glamorous as Randy's but I bet hell still make some serious coin off it.

2/8/13 7:27 PM
Seraldo Babalu
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 

I heard a rumor Tim Sylvia had been sucked into one of these deals as well so after a little googlin' I found his ad.

Maybe not as glamorous as Randy's but I bet hell still make some serious coin off it.

Was this really fucking necessary?

Some of us just ate, and might be drunk.
2/8/13 7:29 PM
Leghound
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Well now you've likely got an empty stomach and are sober after seeing that
2/8/13 7:46 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seraldo Babalu - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Was this really fucking necessary?

Some of us just ate, and might be drunk.

Haha, sorry dude.

2/8/13 7:48 PM
inf0
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

coinslot shot just spoiled my brew

2/8/13 8:45 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - 

I'm starting to believe that he's used so much TRT that it reversed his age back to 18 years old....

lol @ that tattoo - I wonder what stripper talked him into that one.

lol
2/8/13 9:22 PM
MixedMartialArse
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This makes less sense than Mark Coleman in pointy shoes riding a banana. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:46 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

If Wanderlei starts wearing earlobe plugs we are gonna need to start a payp[al to collect money to nuke Vegas, that place is turning badasses into queers on an unacceptable level.

2/8/13 11:25 PM
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right Hand JO Power -  I wear Matt Lindland cologne. Phone Post

week old milk and boiled cabbage?
2/8/13 11:48 PM
Stu Cazzo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

If Wanderlei starts wearing earlobe plugs we are gonna need to start a payp[al to collect money to nuke Vegas, that place is turning badasses into queers on an unacceptable level.

legit lol & VU

2/8/13 11:50 PM
Stu Cazzo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - 

legit lol & VU

I just donated my entire 401k for the cause

2/8/13 11:51 PM
RowdyBec
638 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!! This is for real?? :(

2/8/13 11:55 PM
TheAnomoly
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve, that is hysterical.
2/9/13 12:04 AM
Dougie
1093 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...whisky...tango...foxtrot...

2/9/13 1:01 AM
Elhoffo
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How popular does he really think he is ? Shit most people I know who I force UFC on then still have no idea who he is. I know he did the expendables but did he actually make new fans outside of MMA fans with that role ??

That being said i will take a sniff if i see it out haha. Phone Post
2/9/13 2:48 AM
CindyO

Watch him pull another Lifeforce deal by changing the name of the cologne ever so slightly-maybe just call it "Extreme", bailing on the folks making it now and get it into production under a new banner owned by him. Hellofabidnessman, IMO. War Couture (ha, that rhymes, too)!

Cindy

2/9/13 2:51 AM
KremeDipEagle
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - its no sex panther. theres not even real Couture pieces in (no teeth or anything) what a rip off.
But like sex panther and Randy's mma record, it works 60% of the time, all the time. Phone Post
2/9/13 3:04 AM
Smellde Gluve

CindyO - 

Watch him pull another Lifeforce deal by changing the name of the cologne ever so slightly-maybe just call it "Extreme", bailing on the folks making it now and get it into production under a new banner owned by him. Hellofabidnessman, IMO. War Couture (ha, that rhymes, too)!

Cindy

Maybe he should make a camo colored bottle and call it War Couture?

2/9/13 3:05 AM
Smellde Gluve

TheAnomoly - Smellde Gluve, that is hysterical.

Thanks man, glad you liked it.

2/9/13 8:14 AM
PanRoastedJinx
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real talk. I think its the unusually high level of grade A tail available in Vegas that can be directly attributed to this. You do a little coke and fuck a few chicks in the same night. Next thing you know, you've got a facking Affliction shirt on, you're wearing Alpha Nail, you're gone brother. Vegas owns YOU!
2/9/13 10:06 AM
Ocean6
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Randy. Hope he makes a lot of $ on it.
2/9/13 10:09 AM
morse
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PanRoastedJinx - 

Real talk. I think its the unusually high level of grade A tail available in Vegas that can be directly attributed to this. You do a little coke and fuck a few chicks in the same night. Next thing you know, you've got a facking Affliction shirt on, you're wearing Alpha Nail, you're gone brother. Vegas owns YOU!

LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.