UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> HOLY F@$%!#& S#!^ KO in Alaska

2/7/13 3:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Collin Reuter
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely a douchey leg kick at the glove touch. I thought that was like 5 seconds into the fight. Definitely didn't mean to do that but I was really focused. Also Gerald is ok I spoke with him a couple of days ago and he said it looked worse than it was Phone Post
2/7/13 3:13 PM
Pat Giles
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin Reuter - Definitely a douchey leg kick at the glove touch. I thought that was like 5 seconds into the fight. Definitely didn't mean to do that but I was really focused. Also Gerald is ok I spoke with him a couple of days ago and he said it looked worse than it was Phone Post
It couldn't have looked any worse lol. The choke throw gif is pretty bad ass yho Phone Post
2/7/13 3:14 PM
FunkMasterJoe
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin Reuter - Definitely a douchey leg kick at the glove touch. I thought that was like 5 seconds into the fight. Definitely didn't mean to do that but I was really focused. Also Gerald is ok I spoke with him a couple of days ago and he said it looked worse than it was Phone Post
Glad to hear he's okay. That looked brutal. Congrats on the win Phone Post
2/7/13 3:21 PM
Collin Reuter
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys. The attention it has gotten me has been great, but the punch itself was just an overhand right, his bodies reaction was way out of the ordinary. I spoke to my chiropractor and he said when you get kod your spine hyperextends, his hyperextended so hard that it threw his back out causing the U shape. That's a paraphrase, he got a lot more technical but that's what I picked up out of it.
But I'm excited to find a big fight and test myself again soon at 155. Hopefully a big show contacts me or my manager will hammond soon :) Phone Post
2/7/13 3:25 PM
mrgoodarmbar
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin Reuter -  Definitely a douchey leg kick at the glove touch. I thought that was like 5 seconds into the fight. Definitely didn't mean to do that but I was really focused. Also Gerald is ok I spoke with him a couple of days ago and he said it looked worse than it was Phone Post

Respect...just admitting that. I guess I can see that happening as a mistake. I mean, if you were intentionally planning on being a douche, I don't think it would've been a low kick. Good thing it wasn't the KO punch!

Glad to hear that he's ok and that you followed up on his well being. Good luck in your future fights.
2/7/13 3:35 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - They have mma in Alaska? Phone Post
Phone Post
It's funny you mention cody because he's never trained or fought here in Alaska. Phone Post
2/7/13 3:41 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

A couple of the afc champions are, middleweight- Andy Enz the guy that fought uriah hall in the first episode, welterweight- nic herron-Webb from tuf last year. Featherweight- Doug Evans the guy that fought roger huerta in the ufc and did really well. Phone Post
2/7/13 3:53 PM
Collin Reuter

Justin buchholz Scott mcafee Phone Post
2/7/13 4:22 PM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't forget Julio Paulino

Also Rob Yundt fought in the UFC. Ricky Shivers is a bad dude from alaska as well. Phone Post
2/7/13 4:41 PM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sam Hoger was from Eagle River Alaska..., however did he ever actually fight up here?
2/7/13 4:43 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of when Homer fell backwards over that fire hydrant in the Sea World fight Phone Post
2/7/13 4:46 PM
HertogJan
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cecil Peoples scored it 10-9 for Fike.
2/7/13 5:23 PM
Collin Reuter

JerodR - Sam Hoger was from Eagle River Alaska..., however did he ever actually fight up here?
He is, but he has come on the UG several times and trashed Alaskan fighters. Not a fan of him whatsoever Phone Post
2/7/13 5:25 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn all those neck wreckers make me cringe.

And wow at that "choke super slam". I'm glad I'm too heavy to be thrown like that!
2/7/13 5:30 PM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/07/13 5:30 PM
Collin Reuter - 
JerodR - Sam Hoger was from Eagle River Alaska..., however did he ever actually fight up here?

He is, but he has come on the UG several times and trashed Alaskan fighters. Not a fan of him whatsoever Phone Post

Me either... He will always be that guy that stole everyones crap on the Ultimate Fighter to me.. lol
2/7/13 5:32 PM
athsportsnutrition
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad Collin's opponent is ok.. Scary stuff
2/7/13 5:34 PM
Toquinho
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onøy Alaskan fighter i know is the polar bear konrad Phone Post
2/7/13 5:40 PM
Collin Reuter

Polar bear was cage side judging for this one :) Phone Post
2/7/13 5:41 PM
40oztofreedom
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsman -
Card -

That is some serious leverage on that kids neck!! Holy hell! What do you even call that throw? Phone Post
I would hope it's called an illegal slam Phone Post
2/7/13 7:38 PM
JDjitsu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin, you're a class act brother. Hope you get "that" call soon. With that funky KO I imagine at the least your next fight will have a lot of attention. Good luck
2/7/13 7:44 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Caleb Alexander Von Reuter - Don't forget Julio Paulino

Also Rob Yundt fought in the UFC. Ricky Shivers is a bad dude from alaska as well. Phone Post
Yeah, all those guys for sure. Phone Post
2/7/13 7:44 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

And fuck Sam hoger. Phone Post
2/7/13 7:52 PM
Brigham
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit lol Phone Post
2/7/13 8:01 PM
Death and Taxes
1090 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez -  Reminds me of when Homer fell backwards over that fire hydrant in the Sea World fight Phone Post

2/7/13 10:07 PM
TowerMonkey
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, but he has plenty of TUF beanies to keep him warm.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.