UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> HOLY F@$%!#& S#!^ KO in Alaska

2/7/13 10:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Collin Reuter
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you guys for putting this on the front page. All the exposure I can get helps I really appreciate it. Phone Post
2/7/13 10:47 PM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh also Brian Ryan, legendary guy up here. He has one of the most badass KOs I've seen too. I should try to get the footage Phone Post
2/7/13 11:00 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb Alexander Von Reuter - Oh also Brian Ryan, legendary guy up here. He has one of the most badass KOs I've seen too. I should try to get the footage Phone Post
I feel like if Brian were truly passionate about mma, he could have done big things, not that he didn't do well anyway, but he could have been really good. Not taking anything away from him, but he is admittedly not passionate about mma. I love the guy though, i've been watching him brutalize guys since i was like 14. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:10 PM
TowerMonkey
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter - Oh also Brian Ryan, legendary guy up here. He has one of the most badass KOs I've seen too. I should try to get the footage Phone Post
I feel like if Brian were truly passionate about mma, he could have done big things, not that he didn't do well anyway, but he could have been really good. Not taking anything away from him, but he is admittedly not passionate about mma. I love the guy though, i've been watching him brutalize guys since i was like 14. Phone Post
I believe he tried out for one of the early seasons of TUF, made it on the show pretty much but then was turned away because of some kind of heart defect? He would've done well in the UFC. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:26 PM
Collin Reuter
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Ryan is the man. Phone Post
2/8/13 12:19 AM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn that is nefarious stuff right there.

Like Franklin vs. quarry 5.0
2/8/13 1:25 AM
PrettyBoy
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats horrible hope he is ok
2/8/13 1:40 AM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin Reuter is NOT undefeated, he lost to Dave Knight last year...

That aside, serious mismatches going on up in Alaska, Reuter's last two opponents should NOT have been in the ring with him IMO. Sam Carney is 1 - 3, why is he fighting a guy who is 8 - 1? Even before that, Reuter has a win over Chris Ensley, who is 5 - 23... yes, 5 - 23....

2/8/13 1:44 AM
Collin Reuter

Sorry buddy. I fight who is in front of me. Both of those fights you mentioned were supposed to be rob yundt. I'm looking for big fights, so I don't really care what you think. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:48 AM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin Reuter -  Sorry buddy. I fight who is in front of me. Both of those fights you mentioned were supposed to be rob yundt. I'm looking for big fights, so I don't really care what you think. Phone Post

I didn't mean any disrespect, its a fight forum bro. Just find the matchups interesting and I think that those sort of mis matches or matchups are what will eventually lead to more serious injuries / deaths in the sport.

Obviously I understand that in the smaller circuits you've got to fight who they have for you.

2/8/13 1:54 AM
Collin Reuter

Gerald and I were both 6-0 when we first fight. Of course i want that win back. Ive been taking short notice fights out of shape since 2009. Im a single father with a full time job and I am just now finding the time to dedicate myself. I don't know why I bother coming on here and defending myself against every guy out there that wants to take a dig at me. I'll just let this exposure get me a big fight out of state and let my hands do the talking. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:28 AM
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So many fight finder experts out there Phone Post
2/8/13 2:53 AM
ilovetortillas
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Oh wow!
2/8/13 4:23 AM
smedgling
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate Hannah is a legit guy from here also. He relinquished the afc 155 lb belt for other obligations though.

Doug Evans hasnt fought since he got heel hooked in Bellator against popo. Not sure if he is gonna fight again
2/8/13 4:56 AM
12SixElbow

Caleb Alexander Von Reuter -  So many fight finder experts out there Phone Post

As a professional athlete you can't be happy to take the good and not the bad.

When fans are saying everything you do is wonderful you love them,

when they're saying something you don't like you cut them down.

This is what fans do, discuss things.

2/8/13 7:27 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes -
FedorEmilioEstevez -  Reminds me of when Homer fell backwards over that fire hydrant in the Sea World fight Phone Post

Perfect, cheers mate haha Phone Post
2/8/13 9:36 AM
Shoebert

ttt

2/8/13 11:52 AM
TowerMonkey
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna chime in but I don't wanna hurt anybody's feelings..I'm sure Sarah Johnston would be more than happy to get you a big fight in the AFC in Anchorage. She's been flying up guys from the states whenever she can. It's not out of state but it's a huge leap up from the competition in Fairbanks. Phone Post
2/8/13 12:11 PM
CLINT NJHC
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy Fuck I hope that dude is OK
2/8/13 1:08 PM

12SixElbow -
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter -  So many fight finder experts out there Phone Post

As a professional athlete you can't be happy to take the good and not the bad.

When fans are saying everything you do is wonderful you love them,

when they're saying something you don't like you cut them down.

This is what fans do, discuss things.

The thing is, this was a legit matchup that ended up in a draw the first time. It seems a little lame to come on and criticize someone's previous fights, especially when you don't actually know much about those fights.

You are also criticizing the fight scene in Alaska that you don't know much about, when there are worse matchups happening all over the country every day. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:10 PM

TowerMonkey - I wanna chime in but I don't wanna hurt anybody's feelings..I'm sure Sarah Johnston would be more than happy to get you a big fight in the AFC in Anchorage. She's been flying up guys from the states whenever she can. It's not out of state but it's a huge leap up from the competition in Fairbanks. Phone Post
The afc is absolutely not a huge leap in competition from fairbanks. Especially now that Scott Mcafee is running his own show. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:16 PM
Collin Reuter

TowerMonkey - I wanna chime in but I don't wanna hurt anybody's feelings..I'm sure Sarah Johnston would be more than happy to get you a big fight in the AFC in Anchorage. She's been flying up guys from the states whenever she can. It's not out of state but it's a huge leap up from the competition in Fairbanks. Phone Post
I would love to fight in the afc. But it's hard to do when the promoter won't dish out enough money to cover my losses from taking off work. No worries, I have plenty of shows everywhere that will pay me well to fight so you guys will see soon enough how good/bad I am. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:23 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was one of those ctrl+alt+delete KOs. Jeebus.
2/8/13 3:02 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Yeah, nate Hannah too, he armbarred caros fodor. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:14 PM

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Yeah, nate Hannah too, he armbarred caros fodor. Phone Post
Ya what's he up to these days? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.