UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Riddle: "I still hold best tuf ko"

2/7/13 10:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
British101
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Riddle: I still hold the record over Uriah Hall for best knockout in TUF history

"I think [Hall's] knockout was definitely one of the flashiest and hard-hitting knockouts. Usually knockouts that happen that way aren't as hard-hitting as that. It was a really impressive knockout and he did a lot of damage with that kick. That said, when I was on season seven, I broke that dude's jaw in three places and gave him a level three concussion which means he had amnesia and he didn't remember six months of his life. So that guy (Adam Cella) got his memory back in an hour, my guy didn't get his memory back for six months AND he had his jaw wired for six months. So I think his knockout was definitely fancier and definitely way prettier, but medically and in long term damage, I still hold the record."

P.S. sorry if this has already been posted :)
2/7/13 10:25 AM
spliff
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

matt riddle must have seen my post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2128954&page=4

2/7/13 10:27 AM
PointyShinyBurn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You stay classy, Matt.
2/7/13 10:38 AM
B_Goetz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was saying that in a different thread. Simmler was hurt bad.

Weird to see a pro fighter bragging about how seriously he hurt someone.
2/7/13 10:42 AM
ZombieAutoPilot

Lol maybe riddle shoulda done what tank did after his knockout if he was so proud of injuring someone for 6months Phone Post
2/7/13 10:45 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

B_Goetz - I was saying that in a different thread. Simmler was hurt bad.

Weird to see a pro fighter bragging about how seriously he hurt someone.

Yea, its really weird to see someone whose job is to punch people in the face really hard talk about punching someone in the face really hard...

wait,wat?

2/7/13 10:46 AM
The Sundance Kid

gif?
2/7/13 10:50 AM
tdunning
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff - 

matt riddle must have seen my post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2128954&page=4

or my pose from earlier:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2128573&page=16

also, with link to the vid of the second round

http://www.myspace.com/video/motherfucker-of-the-year/ultimate-fighter-matt-riddle-breaks-dan-simmler-39-s-jaw/42243735
2/7/13 10:51 AM
tdunning
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt did do more damage, but I think that is partially because it took so long for Herb to get there. None of those hammerfists were necessary

Uriah definitely came off as the more humble fighter
2/7/13 11:19 AM
nyhcloyalty
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Riddle comes off like a complete asshole in that post. I've cheered for him too, but he sounds terrible. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:27 AM
AliBomaye

Good thing Matt's one of those intelligent fighters... Phone Post
2/7/13 11:28 AM
bearockbrobama
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan is grappling Marc Stevens soon. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:31 AM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea, the guy Riddle ko'd couldn't remember the last 7 days and had a jaw broken in several places, right?
2/7/13 11:39 AM
troubled1

I hope Riddle's shoulder doesn't start to hurt from patting himself in the back to much. WOW! He's so happy to do more damage to a fellow combatant in hi KO. Talk about arrogant! Sad.... Simply sad! Phone Post
2/7/13 11:41 AM
Jason
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum/Stats Admin

hum....

2/7/13 11:42 AM
Rahjai
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a fucking douchebag. Actually proud of taking someone's livelihood away for 6 months and bragging about it.

Lost all respect for Riddle.
2/7/13 11:45 AM
Narcolepsy
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I pulled this video up to show my friend as an argument for which was worse. The way Simmler started unconsciously moaning was disturbing.

Seeing Riddle take pride and brag about it, though... no fucking class. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:48 AM
PelantyMan

Just a simple punch that connected? Tell that to all the people on here who still masturbate over Hendo's KO of Bisping.
2/7/13 11:48 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well.........

Riddle just lost a fan here. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:51 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hate watching that ko. Feel genuinely bad for the guy. But someone's gotta lose. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:53 AM
10er
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

British101 - Matt Riddle: I still hold the record over Uriah Hall for best knockout in TUF history

"I think [Hall's] knockout was definitely one of the flashiest and hard-hitting knockouts. Usually knockouts that happen that way aren't as hard-hitting as that. It was a really impressive knockout and he did a lot of damage with that kick. That said, when I was on season seven, I broke that dude's jaw in three places and gave him a level three concussion which means he had amnesia and he didn't remember six months of his life. So that guy (Adam Cella) got his memory back in an hour, my guy didn't get his memory back for six months AND he had his jaw wired for six months. So I think his knockout was definitely fancier and definitely way prettier, but medically and in long term damage, I still hold the record."

P.S. sorry if this has already been posted :)

Holy fucking shit at this quote ^

The guy's revelling in the 'long term damage' he managed to do to the guys fucking brain? 

That's some next level cuntyness. 

2/7/13 11:54 AM
Crystal Whiskers

He should worry less about his TUF KO and more about never being more than a gatekeeper. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:56 AM
jmacdoug
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good thing riddle is terrible
2/7/13 11:57 AM
IHangFromBJsBallSack

Anyone got a link to the video of the riddle tuf KO? Help out this simple 12er? Phone Post
2/7/13 11:58 AM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scum

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.