UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ESPN UK Possibly leaving UK market

4/7/13 12:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Delightone
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont pay shit for all SKY content i have all channels.

It only cost me €250 and i got a dreambox HD, dish,4lnb's,switcher,cables,and a year subscription for SKY UK, SKY GERMANY, SKY ITALY, DUTCH Package,french package, arab package, polish package, and a shitload of other shit.

Have look at your local sattelite shop, ask for a dreambox HD800, and a cardsharing subscription. Phone Post
4/7/13 2:08 PM
Delightone
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and yearly i pay €80 to resubscribe Phone Post
4/7/13 2:31 PM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delightone - I dont pay shit for all SKY content i have all channels.

It only cost me €250 and i got a dreambox HD, dish,4lnb's,switcher,cables,and a year subscription for SKY UK, SKY GERMANY, SKY ITALY, DUTCH Package,french package, arab package, polish package, and a shitload of other shit.

Have look at your local sattelite shop, ask for a dreambox HD800, and a cardsharing subscription. Phone Post
Sounds good , is it reliable ? Years ago I had a chipped NTL Box , apart from reprogramming the card every 6 months or so it was a dream . Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 2:43 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this available in England and is it legit? Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 3:35 PM
Delightone

I'm from the netherlands, so yes this will work in england you can pick up just as much with a 80cm dish as me in the netherlands.

My friends and family all have this setup for 4 years or so i just joined them a few months ago.

Just go and ask your local arab/pakistani sattelite dealer for info and he will explain everything to you.

Oh and the chinese dreambox clone works just as good as the originale dont let him screw you over. Phone Post
4/7/13 3:39 PM
Delightone

Crw -

Sounds good , is it reliable ? Years ago I had a chipped NTL Box , apart from reprogramming the card every 6 months or so it was a dream . Phone Post 3.0
You dont need a card, its all based on software you only need an internet conection.

Simply said you pic up encrypted channels with your sattellite dish and get your encription keys from the server you subcribe on via internet and they come together in your dreambox bam!!! Full HD pay channels on your screen at a junkie price Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.