UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hardest shot that was shrugged off?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/7/13 5:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nyhcloyalty
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leben took a pretty monstrous shot from Terry Martin if memory serves. Phone Post
2/7/13 5:52 PM
da Vinci 81
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RangerDanger - Gotta go with Hendo taking the front kick from Anderson and Gomo getting locked on the head and then handing the ref his pen after he dropped it. Phone Post
Gomi taking that kick is what I first thought of. Not really the hardest but pretty damn funny to see him pop back up hand the ref his pen back! Phone Post
2/7/13 6:01 PM
instantkarma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xtr3m - Fedor surviving Bigfoot's fists, who weighed 281 pounds on last Saturday.
And by survive you mean getting stopped between rounds after being destroyed on the ground. Phone Post
2/7/13 6:26 PM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think some shots from Larry Holmes vs "Tex" Cobb is noteworthy. Phone Post
2/7/13 6:26 PM
MasterofMartialArts
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't realize how flush that kick landed on Edgar. Holy shit, he has got to be one of the toughest fighters to ever live. Phone Post
2/7/13 6:27 PM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

instantkarma -
xtr3m - Fedor surviving Bigfoot's fists, who weighed 281 pounds on last Saturday.
And by survive you mean getting stopped between rounds after being destroyed on the ground. Phone Post
Dr. stoppage. Fedor was game for more. Phone Post
2/7/13 6:50 PM
Large Intestine
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor surviving that big shot from Fujita was impressive. Phone Post
2/7/13 6:55 PM
mrgoodarmbar
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

some good ones... I didn't see anyone mention Sherk/Franca.... Sherk ate some crazy knees.
2/7/13 6:57 PM
tomp6581
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recently... The Werdum v Nelson fight comes to mind. The knees he took were ridiculous. Phone Post
2/7/13 6:59 PM
imkeithhernandez
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The uppercut Hendo took from Shogun...it should have uncorked his head Phone Post
2/7/13 6:59 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

was going to post this

2/7/13 7:04 PM
thegreenroom
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of the shots Anderson took against chael were impressive. The combined 4.5 rounds of shots was amazing that he didn't even have a cut on his face.

Nick Diaz also walks through shots amazingly.

Also, the fact that JDS made it the full five rounds against Cain was unbelievable too. I thought he was done during the second round. Phone Post
2/7/13 7:07 PM
kuuzo

Fitchhelpsmesleep - 

Wesley Cabbage Correira's whole career

Your welcome.

You beat me to it.
2/7/13 7:09 PM
MdGeist

Willy the Coyote -  http://www.gifday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/1270753197492.gif Phone Post

2/7/13 7:12 PM
Lazer MMA

A couple of shots Hendo took are mentioned, but not the hardest one!

In UFC 17 Newton's right kind of sent Hendo sideways. While it's true that Hendo went on to win the fight the fact is, 'HE WAS OUT ON HIS FEET' after that and remembers nothing at all after the punch. He regained consciousness when he was in the ambulance. He asked his trainer if he lost. He was told he won.

He saw Newton across the street eating pizza. He got out of the ambulance and went to eat a slice. He nodded at Newton when he walked it. He said he did not think it was right that Newton would eat pizza and not him. After all he won the fight. The next thing he remembers is waking up in the hospital with the Pizza next to him.

You can't make this stuff up!
2/7/13 7:13 PM
Bucephalus

caposa - 

Gotta love Carlos Newton giving Anderson Silva the thumbs up for a clean knee to the face.
2/7/13 7:16 PM
Lazer MMA

MdGeist - 
Willy the Coyote -  http://www.gifday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/1270753197492.gif Phone Post

"Fedors punches sound like buffalo getting beaten with a baseball bat". Unreal that Nog could continue, Unreal!
2/7/13 7:20 PM
caposa
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - 
caposa - 

Gotta love Carlos Newton giving Anderson Silva the thumbs up for a clean knee to the face.

that's not Anderson, it's Pele

2/7/13 8:03 PM
Seekntruth
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe - 

This is the only right answer in my mind.

I think that if Hunt hadn't taken this shot, Melvin would not have dropped him at Dynamite '08.

That was a thunderous shot! Damn I miss this CC!!!!
2/7/13 8:31 PM
MdGeist

2/7/13 8:52 PM
datesaredeceiving
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grafzep - Fedor getting launched and then planted on back of his head and neck by Randleman. Not really a shot I guess but one of the most impressive things I've ever witnessed
First thing I thought of. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:15 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Colmen vs Pete Williams right before he gets head kicked, he takes a major knee and shruggs it off and left his hands down
2/7/13 11:19 PM
Jaybrone
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe - 

/thread

2/7/13 11:23 PM
Dazednconfused
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe -

Man I cannot believe Hunt took that kick and didn't go down. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:24 PM
skinnywussy

You fucks... is anybody going to mention that Hunt has walked through TWO lhks from Crocop?!

The first was in K1 and sat Hunt on his butt for a second, but it was an even cleaner/harder shot. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.