UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hardest shot that was shrugged off?

2/7/13 11:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dazednconfused
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe -

Man I cannot believe Hunt took that kick and didn't go down. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:24 PM
skinnywussy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You fucks... is anybody going to mention that Hunt has walked through TWO lhks from Crocop?!

The first was in K1 and sat Hunt on his butt for a second, but it was an even cleaner/harder shot. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:57 AM
MrFluffyHippo
971 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus at these gifs Phone Post
2/8/13 5:00 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 - Hendo shrugged off the same kick from Anderson that left Vitor on queer street.
May have been the same technique but they didn't land the same. If Silva landed the kick he did on Vitor the same way on Hendo it may not ko him, but it's hurting him badly. Phone Post
2/8/13 5:52 AM
southpaw86
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ has eaten some nasty shots, surprised he gets no mention. Phone Post
2/8/13 6:39 AM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In.

Would have to agree with Hunt taking the Cro Cop head kick. Phone Post
2/8/13 6:42 AM
ANT_P1989
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe -

THANK YOU. Flush Cro Cop kick, left leg at that, and shook it off. Hunt wins this thread. Thread/ Phone Post
2/8/13 6:43 AM
Got MMAlk
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HitchieG - Cabbage has to be in there somewhere lol Phone Post
Came here to say this Phone Post
2/8/13 8:29 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

C'mon guys. A knee is the most powerful strike. Didn't u watch sport science? Phone Post
2/8/13 8:43 AM
Death Beast

Do people not know the definition of 'shrugged off'? If it put them on their ass, then it wasn't shrugged off.
2/8/13 8:53 AM
awesomestprime
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe - 

My first thought.
2/8/13 11:29 AM
Billyz
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

while there are plenty of good contenders no single shot compares to Hunt taking that head kick simply because of whose LHK it was. A man literally famous for using that particular move to pretty much KO everyone and in his prime at HW.
Were not talking a punch from a hard hitter we are talking about a kick that can generate much more power from a guy famous for that power.
Hunt didn't even stumble just absorbed it and kept going.
My mind was blown when that happened
2/8/13 12:11 PM
ku3mm3t
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For me it's the shot Fujita hit Fedor with, making him chicken dance, only to be dropped and brutally RNC'd. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:22 PM
Dvh10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That upkick by bendo on frankie Edgar,and when I see that randelman slam on fedor I still can't believe anybody would fight on after that let alone win! Phone Post
2/8/13 1:39 PM
kevsh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - 
Mumbly Joe -

Not only did he not go down, he had his hands right back up less than a second after. Literally as if someone hit him with a pillow.
2/8/13 1:56 PM
kingjames100
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - 
caposa - 

Gotta love Carlos Newton giving Anderson Silva the thumbs up for a clean knee to the face.

LMAO
2/8/13 2:01 PM
And Wagners Cut

Mumbly Joe -

This one wins. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:22 PM
UGCTT_MMArijuana666
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe -

This.

And Hoy Nelson eating JDS Uppercuts. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:22 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevsh -
Dazednconfused - 
Mumbly Joe -

Not only did he not go down, he had his hands right back up less than a second after. Literally as if someone hit him with a pillow.
The craziest part of that gif is you can clearly see that Hunt never saw the kick coming before it landed. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:24 PM
donkypunch55
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

Carlos Newton eating a massive knee to the face from Pele

I came here to say this. It was similar to Hunts in that there was almost no reaction. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:32 PM
Paka Ono
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't find the gif, but Mark Hunt vs. Big Ben has to be a nominee as well!
2/8/13 2:43 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see another angle of the Cro Cop to Hunt kick, from where you can see Cro Cops face.  He had to look so fucking confused that Hunt was still standing there.

2/8/13 2:49 PM
bartatua

One that doesn't get mentioned often enough is this huge punch Chuck Liddell took from Guy Mezger when they fought i n Pride. I can't find a YouTube or gif, but it happens 8 minutes in on this video:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VdeZrzu02Po/

Big overhand right, Liddell gets dropped and pops back up like a clown, eating a knee like it's no big deal in the process.
2/8/13 3:05 PM
Neil McCauley

How bout chuck shrugging off head kick knockdown from pele Phone Post
2/8/13 3:06 PM
MartialArtsMixed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leben took a beating from Akiyama too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.