UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hardest shot that was shrugged off?

2/9/13 11:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Xavier Wolfe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gamer -
Xavier Wolfe -  Gamer complains about Anderson Silva fanatics when he has an obvious blind hatred on Jon Jones. Yeah #2 P4P fighter needs your tips on his flying knees. Phone Post

What you said just makes no sense

Are you legally retarded?

Some Anderson fans are delusional

And that has nothing to do with what I said about Jones!

Also, im telling the truth about Jones, thats not hating on Jones

Just because I dont worship Jones like you do, that doesn't mean im hating

Some Anderson fans have got on my nerves a little in this thread,

But at least they aren't over sensitive little bitches who call every one who critiques him a hater like Jones fanatics always do

That knee from Jones had awful technique. Thats just his size, and leg reach coming through

And Jones #2 pound for pound is a joke! Fuck what the zuffa bought for media says! Jones shouldnt even be in the top 10 pound for pound. He wins due to utlising his out landish size and reach advantages over much smaller fighters for success. His whole game relies on his size and reach in fact.

Give Shogun the same 84 inch reach Jones has, and add 20 pounds too- so that Shogu weighs as much as Jones, and Shogun MURDERS Jones based on pure skill vs skill

Give Shogun or Machida an 84 inch reach, and no one touches them. Shogun and Machida are far more pouns for pound skilled then Jones is. Jones is just the much bigger and longer wrestler

Wow. Just... Wow. You are blinded with nonsensical thoughts. There's no point trying to reason with you, it's like trying to reason with my girlfriend. "NO IM RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG" Phone Post
2/9/13 11:32 AM
Dana Stern

Glover smashing what's his name, the Brazilian boxer over and over with some of the hardest shots ever and him just eating em. Maldonado or whatever that guy man. Phone Post
2/9/13 11:36 AM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where is the gif of mark coleman taking the knee from pete williams before he gets head kicked??
2/9/13 11:36 AM
UGCTT_ChubbyFunster
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BluesBrother - Gamer,you absolute moron! How can someone write so much spaced out bullshit? You're all over Shoguns nuts while completely disregarding Jones and his 'technique'. Now don't get me wrong, Shogun is a warrior and i have mad respect for the guy. but the way i see it, Shogun loses to Jones 9/10 times whatever the era! As for you using his size and reach as an excuse for his success in the LHW division, Stefan Struve is a great example that size and reach doesn't make you a champion. Jon's all around skill as a mixed martial artist and how he's so creative is astounding for how young he is and how relatively new he is to the sport! By the way im not even that big of a Jon Jones fan, gamer just irritated the shit out of me!

This, so much.

The guy is ruining an awesome thread with his horse shit. Shogun's nuts must be swollen and purple from Gamer riding them so hard.
2/9/13 11:43 AM
UGCTT_ChubbyFunster
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not the hardest shots, but definitely some good ones in here. 

2/9/13 11:50 AM
Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Jones beating champions after champions doesn't deserve To put him on the P4P list... Then u need to go back to wwe or whatever sports u watch! @gamer!

U talk of how delusional fans can be and yet u are talking outta ur ass! Phone Post
2/9/13 12:14 PM
stayxcool
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://rufights.com/videos/hiromitsu-kanehara-vs-mirko-cro-cop-filipovic-pride-bushido-3-23-05-2004/

the entire cro-cop / kanehara fight.

/thread

2/9/13 12:18 PM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://rufights.com/videos/hiromitsu-kanehara-vs-mirko-cro-cop-filipovic-pride-bushido-3-23-05-2004/

2/9/13 12:35 PM
Argyle420
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willy the Coyote -

This! I remember watching this event with a few friends who had never given MMA a watch and after this fight they where hooked Haha classic! Phone Post
2/9/13 1:33 PM
ramaham

anyone mention the crocop hunt fight yet.....
2/9/13 1:37 PM
andyman011

ramaham - anyone mention the crocop hunt fight yet.....
Twice. With gifs Phone Post
2/9/13 1:40 PM
LAE

Pele kicked Chocolate Al in the head pretty fucking hard. He got dropped but got straight back up. I would post the video but im on my phone Phone Post
2/9/13 1:57 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/9/13 2:04 PM
Theflesh22
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mumbly Joe - 

vtfu, I like how people sometimes critisize his chin since Manhoef KO'd him. Get real! Manhoef has the power to drop any human being. 

2/9/13 2:31 PM
bigdee1983420
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover Tex taking that Huge left Hook from Maldonado,shruging it off.
2/9/13 2:32 PM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also I believe Hunt too that lhk before Manhoef knocked him out.

If that's the case, very likely that Mirko and other tough blows softened up his chin.

2/9/13 2:34 PM
bigdee1983420
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck Liddell taking that huge punch vs Guy,and those Headkicks from Pele. Also the bombs that he took from Rampage in there first fight.
2/9/13 2:36 PM
bigdee1983420

Also that Huge right hand that Chuck took from Noe Hernandez.
2/9/13 5:58 PM
warrendale

Maynard vs guida when grey drops his hands eats a couple shots with his chin stuck out and then dives on a choke. Phone Post
2/9/13 6:11 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warrendale - Maynard vs guida when grey drops his hands eats a couple shots with his chin stuck out and then dives on a choke. Phone Post
I'm pretty sure Guida actually just faked a couple of jabs and tried a double leg... Phone Post
2/9/13 6:15 PM
warrendale

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
warrendale - Maynard vs guida when grey drops his hands eats a couple shots with his chin stuck out and then dives on a choke. Phone Post
I'm pretty sure Guida actually just faked a couple of jabs and tried a double leg... Phone Post
Either way Maynard got balls of steel for pulling that off. I remember screaming at the tv wishing he'd have finished that choke. Since the gomi fight I haven't been enjoying guida fights. Phone Post
2/9/13 6:18 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warrendale -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Either way Maynard got balls of steel for pulling that off. I remember screaming at the tv wishing he'd have finished that choke. Since the gomi fight I haven't been enjoying guida fights. Phone Post
Yeah Gray was just fed up with Guida's crap lol. His fight with Benson was pretty good, but agreed. Hard to still be a Guida fan. Phone Post
2/9/13 6:27 PM
Wicked smahtMF

caposa - 

Carlos Newton eating a massive knee to the face from Pele

this. of course
2/9/13 6:30 PM
Wicked smahtMF

Wicked smahtMF - 
caposa - 

Carlos Newton eating a massive knee to the face from Pele

this. of course

correction. not this one. the one im thinking of was right at the opening bell... and it was a running/ flying knee. dude ate it and then KOed his assaulter lol. early UFC i think. may have been the lost years
2/9/13 6:32 PM
slamming

RangerDanger - Gotta go with Hendo taking the front kick from Anderson and Gomo getting locked on the head and then handing the ref his pen after he dropped it. Phone Post
Hendo got hit in the neck. It wasn't flush. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.