UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF Finale Tickets Question

2/7/13 6:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HolyHackZack
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I've been thinking about making a trip to Vegas around the time of The Ultimate Fighter finale. How much would I expect to pay for a ticket? I've heard that tickets for TUF are almost given away in Vegas. Also wondering if you anyone knows of any TUF tickets / Hard Rock hotel packages? Wouldn't be my first UFC, but my first in Vegas, and it seems like a perfect trial run for the July 4th show.
2/7/13 7:34 PM
deadlysyn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depends on the season last season they were given away but I've seen many seasons sell out with tickets starting at 150 it's a smaller venue so there usually aren't a lot of tickets available so if its a good season with a good headliner you might want to buy early Phone Post
2/7/13 8:15 PM
HolyHackZack
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I paid $75 for floor seats in Portland for Strikeforce and $75 for first section at UFC on Fox 5 in Seattle, are Vegas seats usually more expensive? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.