UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> bellator/barnett?

2/8/13 3:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
voorhees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didnt Bellator say they were not interested in him about a month or so ago?
2/8/13 10:35 PM
TJ_Taco

Makes sense, Josh and Randy are with the same agency in Los Angeles. The Gersh Agency.
2/8/13 10:39 PM
Jay-dog

Hope so want to see him on TNA and Bellator. Will be awesome! Phone Post
2/10/13 2:31 PM
chokeyou

Jay-dog -  Hope so want to see him on TNA and Bellator. Will be awesome! Phone Post

wrasslin sucks... Waste of his talent..
2/10/13 2:39 PM
shaqitup
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYmmanow265 - 
Spartan 117 Master Chief - He belongs in the UFC

Hey belongs were ever he wants to be.....I think he still wants to wrestle which is his right

Who cares, there are 4-5 guys in bellator i would like to see more in the UFC than Barnett.

He got an offer and he didn't like it which is his business.

2/10/13 2:45 PM
Doc T
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - He is a top 10 heavyweight, he is entertaining, exciting and a Warmaster. If he signs with Bellator I'll be watching Bellator. I watched Strikeforce before where Top Heavyweights fought at and Pride before that.
Josh, is that you ? Phone Post
2/10/13 2:53 PM
chokeyou

Doc T - 
elysian - He is a top 10 heavyweight, he is entertaining, exciting and a Warmaster. If he signs with Bellator I'll be watching Bellator. I watched Strikeforce before where Top Heavyweights fought at and Pride before that.

lol

That dude is too busy in some mosh pit someplace...
2/10/13 3:52 PM
FixedPartialArts

Maybe this would lure Konrad out of retirement. He faces Barnett on the PPV in a non-title fight, then takes his belt back from Volkov, then in short order he'd probably get his next challenger in the star prospect Vitaly Minakov. He'd have corrected his probable cause for retirement of not receiving enough work as BFC HW champ, at least temporarily.
2/10/13 4:18 PM
Il Duce
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chokeyou -
Doc T - 

lol

Side stage, IMO. Instagram seems to affirm this. Phone Post
2/10/13 5:19 PM
chokeyou

Il Duce - 
chokeyou -
Doc T - 

lol

Side stage, IMO. Instagram seems to affirm this. Phone Post

the real problem is if this is true, its zuffa losing their foothold in the heavyweight division.
2/11/13 4:34 PM
chokeyou

RyannVonReemjob - 
ImA2TimeLoser -
chokeyou -
Jay-dog -  Hope so want to see him on TNA and Bellator. Will be awesome! Phone Post

This. No one will remember him for being a wrestler. Just fucking fight in the UFC. It's what your fans want. Phone Post
Your name is apt, you both should stick to your own lives. Phone Post

apt?

huh
2/11/13 5:22 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chokeyou - 
RyannVonReemjob - 
ImA2TimeLoser -
chokeyou -

This. No one will remember him for being a wrestler. Just fucking fight in the UFC. It's what your fans want. Phone Post
Your name is apt, you both should stick to your own lives. Phone Post

apt?

huh

He's saying your names suit you, that's the definition of apt, suitable. 

2/11/13 5:26 PM
voorhees

FixedPartialArts - Maybe this would lure Konrad out of retirement. He faces Barnett on the PPV in a non-title fight, then takes his belt back from Volkov, then in short order he'd probably get his next challenger in the star prospect Vitaly Minakov. He'd have corrected his probable cause for retirement of not receiving enough work as BFC HW champ, at least temporarily.

Wait,so it is verified that Cole Konrad retired?
2/11/13 5:42 PM
chokeyou

voorhees - 
FixedPartialArts - Maybe this would lure Konrad out of retirement. He faces Barnett on the PPV in a non-title fight, then takes his belt back from Volkov, then in short order he'd probably get his next challenger in the star prospect Vitaly Minakov. He'd have corrected his probable cause for retirement of not receiving enough work as BFC HW champ, at least temporarily.

he was really.. really boring...
2/11/13 5:48 PM
voorhees

chokeyou - 
voorhees - 

he was really.. really boring...

Not always.

Sometimes he got his Jimmies all Rustled up and gave us an exciting fight...
2/11/13 10:24 PM
elysian

Any new important information developing or has developed that we don't know or that has been hidden and or ignored yet about the WARmaster and ufc and or bellator? When and who will be the WARmasters opponent that he will destroy? Please keep us fans updated. Thank you.
2/11/13 10:51 PM
NastyNate420
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 
DanTheWolfman - Barnett wants $$$ I am sure, but I suggested he look at TNA/Bellator double deal and possibly still get to do prowrestling on New Years in Japan. He does that, it makes some sense to him

Wants money? Not sure what you mean.

They aren't paying him any more than the UFC offered him, he agreed on dollars with the UFC

He can make more money wrestling AND fighting though, especially when you think about the long term.
2/12/13 3:57 PM
chokeyou

NastyNate420 - 
12SixElbow - 
DanTheWolfman - Barnett wants $$$ I am sure, but I suggested he look at TNA/Bellator double deal and possibly still get to do prowrestling on New Years in Japan. He does that, it makes some sense to him

Wants money? Not sure what you mean.

They aren't paying him any more than the UFC offered him, he agreed on dollars with the UFC

He can make more money wrestling AND fighting though, especially when you think about the long term.

is he doing a wrestling deal?

Why is there no fucking news about this?
3/17/13 4:38 PM
chokeyou

I don't think Bellitor actually wants fighters anyone has ever heard of..

Goal is total and complete obscurity....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.