UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17 ratings fall despite hyped KO

2/8/13 1:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chupacabro
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana, I pulled a Couture and went over to Bellator for the first time tonight. Dudes were punching each other and I liked it. I'm scared and confused, Dana. Can I come back? Phone Post
2/8/13 1:16 AM
deadlysyn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johan Von Brügermëister -  Nobody wants to watch that show Phone Post

Nobody wants to hear what you say...
2/8/13 1:26 AM
Shoebert

This season is so damn good, my favorite as of right now.

2/8/13 1:29 AM
kyleburkle

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/06/tuesday-cable-ratingstosh-0-wins-night-pretty-little-liars-hardcore-pawncougar-town-justified-white-collar-more/168285/

dear dana dont spin the numbers

reruns of the big bang theory crushed the ultimate fighter

we are on a big rebound

but still al relatively low turnout watch the show

2/8/13 1:37 AM
daba

I remember looking fwd to the fight and ko, but then I waited and waited and waited....

I ended up watching 50 minutes of the show before the fight happened. I know they like build up but this was way too long a wait. Thank god it was a great finish but they strung it along way too much. I don't think most casual fans would stay engaged for 50 minutes to see the actual ko happen at the end. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:41 AM
Shoebert

daba -  I remember looking fwd to the fight and ko, but then I waited and waited and waited....

I ended up watching 50 minutes of the show before the fight happened. I know they like build up but this was way too long a wait. Thank god it was a great finish but they strung it along way too much. I don't think most casual fans would stay engaged for 50 minutes to see the actual ko happen at the end. Phone Post

That is how the show is supposed to work, otherwise a show would be pretty pointless if the fight was shown right at the beginning and then the stuff leading up to the fight was shown after.

2/8/13 1:57 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daba - I remember looking fwd to the fight and ko, but then I waited and waited and waited....

You make my brain sad.

How would your successful formula for this show work exactly? Play the big fight at the beginning, completely destroying all continuity of the story lines and allowing people to just change the channel 5 minutes into the program?

I'm intrigued .... I think you're onto something! Phone Post
2/8/13 2:48 AM
demcat
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a shame if people aren't watching it because they are missing a fuckin masterpiece. The best tuf ever and possibly the best sports reality show I've seen. And I think the road to octagon type shows are starting to get better than 24/7. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:51 AM
dfw jr
1721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does vote down mean? Phone Post
2/8/13 2:54 AM
Shoebert

dfw jr -  What does vote down mean? Phone Post

Basically just a voting system on here, people who have the numbers by their name, like yours is 502 votes up, means people like what you say and stuff, vote down means you think the person is full of shit.

2/8/13 2:55 AM
JediJitsu
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr - What does vote down mean? Phone Post
You can be voted up or down by other forum members based on whether or not they agree with you. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:56 AM
slamming

dfw jr - What does vote down mean? Phone Post
LOL don't tell him! Phone Post
2/8/13 2:57 AM
JediJitsu
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw Dana, this season thus far is far and away better than last season. The childish antics of last season were embarrassing. This season has been perfectly done so far, and is probably going to be my favorite second to season 1. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:58 AM
slamming

In all seriousness, this season is the first I've watched closely since season 5. Good work Dana. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:03 AM
JediJitsu

slamming - In all seriousness, this season is the first I've watched closely since season 5. Good work Dana. Phone Post
There is a serious mood to this season. Great coaching so far, no drunken idiots that act like murderers but then gas out in 30 seconds when it's time to perform in an MMA bout. The way Jones and Sonnen are connecting with their fighters and actually getting along with each other is refreshing as well. Probably the best season so far in terms of proper representation of what the sport should be. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:04 AM
Arecsa
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any chance of seeing that uncut footage of the KO and aftermath of it, Dana?
2/8/13 3:12 AM
dfw jr
1721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got it, thanks. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:22 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  What does vote down mean? Phone Post

Its very useful to show the fallout when you get virtual H-Bombed by Henderson when you say "Hey" to him as well

2/8/13 3:24 AM
Smellde Gluve
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  Got it, thanks. Phone Post

I just think it's very cool of you to come on here and talk to us. Voted Up!

2/8/13 3:30 AM
Shoebert

Smellde Gluve - 
dfw jr -  Got it, thanks. Phone Post

I just think it's very cool of you to come on here and talk to us. Voted Up!

Same! 

2/8/13 3:35 AM
HolyHackZack
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must have been someone else that voted me down... Anyway in all honesty this season is great, I made a thread earlier today about my hopes to get down to Vegas to catch the Finale. Thanks again for the treatment UG got in Seattle, DFW is legit.
2/8/13 3:36 AM
redrum85
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loving this season so far, finally a season with some skilled fighters and quality coaching. Fighters also have more class even tho some don't like each other, they still stay respectful to each other, no childish bs Phone Post
2/8/13 3:58 AM
Yussarian
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This season is awesome so far, period.
2/8/13 4:15 AM
StevenKickedVitorsChin

In this bitch. Phone Post
2/8/13 4:19 AM
Ghengiseanie

This is the best TUF since UK v USA. Production and camera work are higher quality. Better fights so far. It's good tv. Well made and jones and even Sonnens appear likeable at the moment. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.