UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Koscheck: I'm not a fan of Nick Diaz

2/8/13 4:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

And NDNH - to say Koscheck doesn't have explosive TDs...come on man.  He's got one of the most explosive doubles in the game.

That's against my boy Georges, who I consider to be by far and away the best overall wrestler in MMA

Kept him there for the rest of the round too iirc. Then didn't try again until the fifth round. He's a top 5 p4p mma wrestler, his problem is that he never seems to want to use it. Phone Post
2/8/13 4:18 AM
Ghengiseanie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As quoted kos has a valid point. Phone Post
2/8/13 4:20 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Absolutely. I honestly think GSP and Koscheck probably have the best double legs in MMA.
2/8/13 10:36 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

And NDNH - to say Koscheck doesn't have explosive TDs...come on man.  He's got one of the most explosive doubles in the game.

That's against my boy Georges, who I consider to be by far and away the best overall wrestler in MMA

Kept him there for the rest of the round too iirc. Then didn't try again until the fifth round. He's a top 5 p4p mma wrestler, his problem is that he never seems to want to use it. Phone Post
This was the 1st fight. Phone Post
2/8/13 12:12 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spartan 117 Master Chief -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Not a fan of either but Kos beats Diaz with ease Phone Post
No. Diaz submits wrestler koscheck and easily beats striker koscheck Phone Post
When's the last time Diaz subbed anyone of note? Phone Post
2/8/13 12:33 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Oh okay. Well what I said was true, just pretend I didn't quote that gif lol Phone Post
2/8/13 1:01 PM
twodragunns

Seems every time this wannabe opens that hole in his face, he makes an ass out of himself ...... Hope Nick gets to face him in the cage and puts him where he belongs. He's always nosing in on other peoples lives and business giving his 2 cents worth, which in reality means little because he has very little class and integrity.

2/8/13 1:05 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Oh okay. Well what I said was true, just pretend I didn't quote that gif lol Phone Post

He did score a brief TD on GSP in the 2nd fight as well, I just couldn't find a gif.

Regardless, Kos is a great wrestler either way.

2/8/13 1:11 PM
Death Beast

If all it took was good TDD and a power punch then Koschek would've beaten him. Whoever beats Georges also needs to be able to take him down and/or great striking overall, defensively and offensively. Keeping it standing won't help you that much if you stand there eating jabs while windmilling your power punch.
2/8/13 1:14 PM
epic hero

Edited: 02/08/13 1:14 PM
Nick would destroy him. He was getting picked apart by Matt Hughes until he caught him and after the GSP fight he became gunshy and freezes anytime someone throws punches at him, and he rarely uses his wrestling anyway. Diaz would tool him badly
2/8/13 1:19 PM
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/08/13 1:19 PM

For those say Kos isn't explosive/can't wrestle

Against Paul Daley

Against GSP - UFC 74

Against GSP - UFC 124

And to show how good GSP's TDD is (if you didn't already know)

2/8/13 1:20 PM
Death Beast

^He had some big ones vs. Rumble too
2/8/13 1:27 PM
9ersKAEPedmyfudgehole

vaginal tear -  I'd like to see Kos drop to lightweight and fight bendo after a couple of wins. I think that would be a fun fight. Phone Post

Kos would have to cut a leg off to make weight
2/8/13 1:28 PM

nick diaz nut hugger - 

OK, thatkickdidn'thurrrooooh, you picked the wrong mofo to have a gif-off with. FYI, I have every Nick Diaz fight except for three, and as soon as I can get this shit up, I am gonna gif-fuck you hard, no lube, with some Nick Diaz sprawls/TDD.

I accept your challenge.  I have recently mastered GIFfun.  Are we arguing whether GSP or Kos can get him down?

FYI I think Kos vs Diaz would look like Kos vs Daley, and GSP vs Diaz would look like GSP vs Condit minus the head kick.

2/8/13 1:36 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
ChimpFL -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Not a fan of either but Kos beats Diaz with ease Phone Post

You high bro?
Lol you think Diaz can stop his takedowns? Phone Post
Back that statement up with facts, and remember two things:

1. Nick Diaz is not Nate Diaz
2. Sean Sherk fight was after Diego one

You're one of the coolest dudes on here, but this Nick Diaz can't stop takedown shit is annoying... Phone Post
His TD def % is 64, to put that in perspective GSP's is 86. Bjs is 76, Rory is 89, Kos is 63. So yes he's not horrible and yes better than his brother. His main weakness has always been strong takedown artists dude. He's about to deal with the best at WW at taking people down.

Karo took him down 9x
Diego took him down 5x
Riggs 3x
Gomi 3x

I like you and understand you're a Diaz fan but we haven't seen Diaz against a very good wrestler in a while. Phone Post

lol.

hey man, when were those fights?
2/8/13 1:42 PM
Death Beast

subwrassler - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
ChimpFL -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Not a fan of either but Kos beats Diaz with ease Phone Post

You high bro?

You're one of the coolest dudes on here, but this Nick Diaz can't stop takedown shit is annoying... Phone Post
His TD def % is 64, to put that in perspective GSP's is 86. Bjs is 76, Rory is 89, Kos is 63. So yes he's not horrible and yes better than his brother. His main weakness has always been strong takedown artists dude. He's about to deal with the best at WW at taking people down.

Karo took him down 9x
Diego took him down 5x
Riggs 3x
Gomi 3x

I like you and understand you're a Diaz fan but we haven't seen Diaz against a very good wrestler in a while. Phone Post

lol.

Hard to use a more recent example when Diaz refused to fight wrestlers recently. He avoided Hieron and Woodley too so not like there were none available.
2/8/13 1:46 PM
Lazer MMA

NDNH, HTF did I know you'd be here bro? LOL

How was the B-day bro? Hope you tapped some @$$!
2/8/13 1:49 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Death Beast -
subwrassler - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
ChimpFL -

You high bro?

Karo took him down 9x
Diego took him down 5x
Riggs 3x
Gomi 3x

lol.

Hard to use a more recent example when Diaz refused to fight wrestlers recently. He avoided Hieron and Woodley too so not like there were none available.
Ding ding ding.

I can only go on past fights since Diaz hasn't faced a wrestler in years, and when he did he was taken down as I stated above. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:51 PM

You got it NDNH.  But I do want to hear you try to reason your way to a Diaz victory over GSP.

GSP - the best athlete in MMA.  The guy who outstruck Thiago Alves, the guy who outwrestled + out-scrambledJon Fitch and Josh Koscheck, the guy who took down BJ Penn with ease when it was thought impossible.  The guy who I've never even seen caught in a submission attempt from the bottom.  One of the smartest, most methodical, talented and well-conditioned athletes I've ever seen in MMA.

And somehow you think Nick Diaz, the same Nick Diaz that was unable to stop Joe Riggs from wrestlefucking him, will beat GSP.  Admittedly, I think Nick Diaz is one of the most well rounded fighters in the world when it comes to finishing ability on both the feet and ground, but come on - this is GSP!! 

2/8/13 1:53 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kos is a dumb baby. Have you read his tweets? Or him saying he's playing everyone like a riddle? Or faking getting kneed, faking getting eye poked, eye poking everyone he fights. The ufc will be better off when he's done

2/8/13 1:53 PM
daglord
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU NDNH!
2/8/13 1:55 PM

Ooooohhhh once these .gifs are ready I'm gonna educate the fuck out of you NDNH

2/8/13 1:56 PM

Diaz beats Hieron IMO and in a 5 round fight would beat Woodley.  We've seen Tryon's gas tank dwindle before.

2/8/13 1:59 PM
Jill Laz

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
nick diaz nut hugger -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
ChimpFL -

You high bro?

Karo took him down 9x
Diego took him down 5x
Riggs 3x
Gomi 3x

Ok I'm not weighing in just a question Nick Diaz has a way of pissing guys off in the cage can Kos keep his head fighting Diaz and not make mistakes because of emotion because I can see Diaz making Kos want to stand with him and kick his ass Phone Post
2/8/13 1:59 PM
Neil McCauley

koschek would get beat up on the feet, would not be able to pass nicks guard or do any damage to him on the mat. I dont see how koschek could possibly win the fight. All he could hope for was a crooked decision.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.