UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I was just thinking about my 1st two UFC fights

2/8/13 9:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MillhouseMMA
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paulo Thiago, Koscheck then Fitch. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:22 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot?

Cain Velasquez and Travis Browne

2/8/13 9:25 AM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going with brock vs mir and hearing
2/8/13 9:27 AM
REDRUM_NYC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Mitrione had it a bit tougher imo...

Marcus Jones and Kimbo Slice

2/8/13 9:40 AM
Aaron Becker

my favorite fighter of all time: Lesnar
2/8/13 9:41 AM
Mega Colossus
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - And about how Mark Hunt and Stefan Struve is a pretty tough first 2 fights. I was wondering if you guys can think of any other heavyweights who weren't already established stars (Cro Cop, Lesnar etc) who had a tougher first two fights in the UFC?

Mus Al Turk got Kongo than Cro Crop. Doesn't to be half Arabic and looki like a terrorist, I knew the head scarf and TNT was a bad call.

You need to stop dwelling in the past and think about the colossal fights your going to have in the future
2/8/13 9:45 AM
Shoebert

Mega Colossus - 
Sean McCorkle - And about how Mark Hunt and Stefan Struve is a pretty tough first 2 fights. I was wondering if you guys can think of any other heavyweights who weren't already established stars (Cro Cop, Lesnar etc) who had a tougher first two fights in the UFC?

Mus Al Turk got Kongo than Cro Crop. Doesn't to be half Arabic and looki like a terrorist, I knew the head scarf and TNT was a bad call.

You need to stop dwelling in the past and think about the colossal fights your going to have in the future

LOL, that is a pretty damn rough first two fights in the UFC.

2/8/13 10:30 AM
Neil Funk

Mega Colossus - 

good advice.
2/8/13 10:58 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 

"Colossal"

implying a fight between you 2

I see what you're doing there!!!

2/8/13 2:00 PM
Dvh10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Sean, stop.

Stop it right meow.

Hilarious lol Phone Post
2/8/13 3:18 PM
UGCTT_MMArijuana666
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Sean, stop.

Stop it right meow.

Yepp. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:24 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mustapha al Turk fought cro cop and Kongo Phone Post
2/8/13 3:49 PM
jmont

Chupacabro - Liz Carmouche Phone Post
Good one Phone Post
2/8/13 4:06 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where did Sean go anyways? In for a follow-up post. I also think a McCorkle - Thompson match could be fun! As long as Sean's gastank doesn't drain before Colossus' ear does...
2/8/13 5:07 PM
DubsAli
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least someone is thinking about your UFC fights.
2/8/13 5:12 PM
mrgoodarmbar
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabriel Gonzaga himself...Not just the first 2 fights...All of his fights.
2/8/13 6:48 PM
Herecomesthejester
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for trash talk Phone Post
2/8/13 7:00 PM
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork

yellow c0ckahlc - 

Sean, stop.

Stop it right meow.

This....

Insert looping track of Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" HERE.....
2/8/13 7:21 PM
Neil McCauley

mcorkcle have you considered doing a james thompson book review?
2/8/13 7:51 PM
Mega Colossus
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley - mcorkcle have you considered doing a james thompson book review?

What a good idea. I'm half way though I'm going to write a preempted chapter in it called "Colossus crushes McCardio" and than you get to McCardio can review it. Great idea Neil, up vote 

2/8/13 8:12 PM
demonsurge
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has to be Al Turk, both Kongo and Crocop had hype behind them.
2/8/13 9:17 PM
Chomas
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkle you def did not have it easy. Won some nice change when you beat Hunt, thanks again! Phone Post
2/9/13 2:28 AM
knuckleballs

RockyBullwinkle - Hunt and Struve? That's nothing. Yuji Nagat's 1st 2 fights ever were against Cro Cop and Fedor.

Might also explain why he's only had 2 fights.

Yuji's fight record is a thing of amazement.... and utter cruelty.
2/9/13 10:44 AM
fakezaga
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's tough for sure. I suppose it's a trade off. You also debuted on the main card of a PPV which must translate to better sponsor dollars. Phone Post
2/9/13 2:54 PM
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing how almost everyone on this thread missed the "already established star" part. You can't count people like Bigfoot who had a win over Fedor before coming in. Geniuses

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.