UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SBW VS Botha boxing thread

2/8/13 8:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AussieRooJitsu
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tylervic - Such a disgrace. Botha is a beast I will def watch him fight again. 44 still has an amazing chin and just loves being inside the ring. He is an inspiration for all boxing fans. I feel for SBW he will get it all put on him when I'm sure it wasn't his choice to cut it short. Phone Post
I agree about the SBW part, I don't think he had anything to do with that. If he had fought and gotten knocked out he would have won over so many people and gained so much respect for fighting like he did, but now it's tarnished completely. Phone Post
2/8/13 7:23 PM
Tylervic
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/8/13 7:28 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read a couple articles on the web on this one. Supposedly nobody can pinpoint exactly who made the decision to call it at the end of the 10th. No contest is strong with this one, but who knows.

2/8/13 7:36 PM
Tylervic
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitchhelpsmesleep -

Read a couple articles on the web on this one. Supposedly nobody can pinpoint exactly who made the decision to call it at the end of the 10th. No contest is strong with this one, but who knows.

Yeah in WBA rule book it says all there title fights go for 12 rounds. I think this should be changed to no contest. Phone Post
2/9/13 3:13 AM
absolutesperry
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddy Payeur - I lost a few grand on this....

I had botha. i could see he was coming on stronger about round 8. Round 9 he hurt SBW pretty good and I knew it was a matter of time. Round 10 the referee signals that this will be the last round?!?! Botha really poured it on but SBW did some major hugging (even got a point deduction) and BARELY got though. He wouldn't have survived the next 2 rounds...

Blatant corruption in changing the rounds in the last half of the fight.
Damn! Apparently Rnd 10 was short too? SBW would have been KO'd in another 10 seconds imo.

Botha was def taking Dummy Bill into deep waters and they called it off. Total BS.

Fuck Scummy Bill.

He should have to fight the entire Bulldog squad as punishment. Phone Post
2/9/13 5:03 AM
Tylervic

absolutesperry -
Eddy Payeur - I lost a few grand on this....

I had botha. i could see he was coming on stronger about round 8. Round 9 he hurt SBW pretty good and I knew it was a matter of time. Round 10 the referee signals that this will be the last round?!?! Botha really poured it on but SBW did some major hugging (even got a point deduction) and BARELY got though. He wouldn't have survived the next 2 rounds...

Blatant corruption in changing the rounds in the last half of the fight.
Damn! Apparently Rnd 10 was short too? SBW would have been KO'd in another 10 seconds imo.

Botha was def taking Dummy Bill into deep waters and they called it off. Total BS.

Fuck Scummy Bill.

He should have to fight the entire Bulldog squad as punishment. Phone Post
I am sure it wasn't SBW choice Phone Post
2/9/13 5:53 AM
Sharkbait
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tylervic -
myee8 -
well rounded poster - Let's do this. Hoping Sonny gets TKOd Phone Post
I'll wait for a lucas browne to do that to him... Phone Post
Haha big daddy. He fought DC didn't he? Phone Post
He sure did, got his big ass handed to him in short fashion too. Wrestling not his strong point! Phone Post
2/10/13 4:49 AM
Tylervic

FRANCOIS Botha, the former heavyweight world champion beaten by Sonny Bill Williams on Friday night, has tested positive to a banned substance.
Botha, whose claims that he did not know the WBA international heavyweight bout would only last 10 rounds have also now been discredited, failed a drugs test earlier in the week of the fight.
Results of a urine sample submitted by the 44-year-old South African in Brisbane last Tuesday under WBA regulations show he had Phentermine - a banned stimulant - in his system.
The drugs test, which has now been forwarded to the WBA's global headquarters in Panama, also detected Benzodiazepine, which suggested Botha was also using a valium-type product. Phone Post
2/10/13 4:49 AM
Tylervic

Seems Botha is as bad as australia Phone Post
2/10/13 4:52 AM
vazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything is fucking corrupted! I hope the world blows up! Phone Post
2/10/13 5:01 AM
Tylervic

vazzo - Everything is fucking corrupted! I hope the world blows up! Phone Post
Yeah the world is fucked. Phone Post
2/12/13 11:08 PM
absolutesperry
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Botha says SBW camp offered him $150'000 to take a dive!

Nasser is fvcked it found true! It will be awesome I Fkn hate that grub and all his boys. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.