UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey Isn't The 1st WMMA Fighter In UFC's Octagon

2/11/13 5:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diazed And Confused
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You all watch, this will be a trick question on the UFC TRIVA GAME - in about 15 years. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:28 AM
Smellde Gluve
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diazed And Confused -  You all watch, this will be a trick question on the UFC TRIVA GAME - in about 15 years. Phone Post

And maybe we'll be like "Oh yeah they actually had Female fighters on a card?! Those crazy old days."

2/11/13 5:34 AM
Da_man
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She also get the prestigious " first women armbarred by Honda in the octagon" award. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:38 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually a pretty interesting fact. vu, OP.

I want you all to think about how much fail we could potentially witness on the 23rd:

1. Ronda's being built not only by the UFC, but various media outlets. Rarely do we hear about Liz Carmouche (we all know why).
  2. UFC gave the belt to Ronda to DEFEND, not win. (Of course, they did the same with Aldo and Cruz for obvious reasons)
  3. The UFC WANTS Ronda to win. For the sake of their women's division to succeed, they NEED Ronda to win.
If Ronda loses, not only does this all blow up in the UFC's face, Ronda will be labeled as a one-trick pony, and Liz will be smiling all the way to the bank. 

I'm rooting for the underdog this time around. I respect Ronda's abilities, but her mouth needs to meet duct tape.
2/11/13 5:43 AM
Smellde Gluve
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm rooting for the underdog this time around. I respect Ronda's abilities, but her mouth needs to meet duct tape."

I agree.

2/11/13 5:46 AM
Hocky Balboa
7414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Actually a pretty interesting fact. vu, OP.

I want you all to think about how much fail we could potentially witness on the 23rd:

1. Ronda's being built not only by the UFC, but various media outlets. Rarely do we hear about Liz Carmouche (we all know why).
  2. UFC gave the belt to Ronda to DEFEND, not win. (Of course, they did the same with Aldo and Cruz for obvious reasons)
  3. The UFC WANTS Ronda to win. For the sake of their women's division to succeed, they NEED Ronda to win.
If Ronda loses, not only does this all blow up in the UFC's face, Ronda will be labeled as a one-trick pony, and Liz will be smiling all the way to the bank. 

I'm rooting for the underdog this time around. I respect Ronda's abilities, but her mouth needs to meet duct tape.
Wow.

My thoughts exactly. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:47 AM
Hocky Balboa
7414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve -

"I'm rooting for the underdog this time around. I respect Ronda's abilities, but her mouth needs to meet duct tape."

I agree.

That's awesome.

Reminds me of the intro to the show "You Can't Do That on Television" from back in the day. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:55 AM
Da_man
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry guys not happening. Phone Post
2/11/13 6:20 AM
LardArseScaretyCat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are projecting all those girls that told you to F%&k Off and Die in high school on Ronda. Either that or you are gay. So much hate for a beautiful, outspoken and competent girl... tsk, tsk.
2/11/13 6:25 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LardArseScaretyCat - You guys are projecting all those girls that told you to F%&k Off and Die in high school on Ronda. Either that or you are gay. So much hate for a beautiful, outspoken and competent girl... tsk, tsk.

I got pussy on a weekly basis for 5 years before I proposed to a beautiful girl my freshman year of college, so that isn't the issue here at all, fren.

Ronda just says and does stupid shit. I enjoy watching her fight, not watching her talk. That's the majority of the fanbase, not just the gay losers who got pissed on by girls in HS.

2/11/13 6:31 AM
SJCOTTON
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan of rousey, but I'm a bigger fan of lesbians... Liz via decision Phone Post
2/11/13 6:42 AM
Smellde Gluve

Hocky Balboa - 
Smellde Gluve -

I agree.

That's awesome.

Reminds me of the intro to the show "You Can't Do That on Television" from back in the day. Phone Post

Thanks man. I don't know that show(not sure it was shown in Sweden.).

My inspiration for a lot of gifs I make is Monty Python and their animator Terry Gilliam.

2/11/13 6:46 AM
Terry Etim for dinner
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Rousey corner Cody McKenzie some time back? if so she has Liz beat at least.
2/11/13 6:38 PM
Diazed And Confused
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LardArseScaretyCat - You guys are projecting all those girls that told you to F%&k Off and Die in high school on Ronda. Either that or you are gay. So much hate for a beautiful, outspoken and competent girl... tsk, tsk.
.-. wut? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.