UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks on GSP: 'You're an idiot'

2/8/13 10:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pancake Syrup
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSpenn fan - Diaz = more $$$, more ppv buys

Diaz = more accomplished fighter

Hendricks just needs to settle down and keep winning fights. Do guys like him not realize dues are paid in this BUSINESS. he is on the verge of being one of these guys if he doesnt screw up.

lol at getting a title shot because you are an accomplished fighter...i guess that means if Cro Cop comes back to the UFC he should get a title shot
2/8/13 10:48 AM
Pancake Syrup
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

He's had a few lucky punches.. won't help him against GSP.

Matt Serra
2/8/13 10:50 AM
Dougie
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see Hendricks vs Maia!

2/8/13 10:51 AM
Pancake Syrup

You Diaz fans are comical...oh the fight was supposed to happen so it shouldn't matter that he lost to Condit and Condit lost to GSP

Hendricks needs a few more wins before he gets a title shot and Diaz deserves it

2/8/13 10:51 AM
GSpenn fan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - 

Hendricks just needs to settle down and keep winning fights. Do guys like him not realize dues are paid in this BUSINESS. he is on the verge of being one of these guys if he doesnt screw up.

lol at getting a title shot because you are an accomplished fighter...i guess that means if Cro Cop comes back to the UFC he should get a title shot

LOL @ you....do you not watch UFC?

How do you think Randy Couture got so many title shots?

This is how the business works. Always has and probably always will.

Once you make a name for yourself you are MADE...until you go on a lengthy losing streak..then you retire.
2/8/13 10:53 AM
Edgars3FightLosingstreak
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see Hendricks side but he's forgetting one thing: what the fans want.

The overwhelming majority want to see him fight Diaz first. Phone Post
2/8/13 10:53 AM
Pancake Syrup

GSpenn fan - 
Pancake Syrup - 

LOL @ you....do you not watch UFC?

How do you think Randy Couture got so many title shots?

This is how the business works. Always has and probably always will.

Once you make a name for yourself you are MADE...until you go on a lengthy losing streak..then you retire.

Don't even try to compare Diaz to Couture please don't. Do you really want me to bring up the Penn-Diaz card buyrate? Diaz isn't as big of a sell as his fans think he is
2/8/13 10:54 AM
inf0
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - 
inf0 - 

He's had a few lucky punches.. won't help him against GSP.

Matt Serra

How'd that work out for him the second time? LOL

I hope he breaks Hendrick's ribs.

2/8/13 10:56 AM
GSpenn fan

Diaz is still a bigger name than Hendricks and has been in the main event before, has held belts before and has beat former world champions....Hendricks has done none of that.

Diaz/Penn card had low numbers because they did it on Halloween Saturday....not a good idea.
2/8/13 11:00 AM
ThePeoplesYhundi
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I'm pretty stoked at the thought of GSP-Diaz that will be well worth watching.

GSP-Hendricks not so much it's just not as good a fight. Phone Post
2/8/13 11:08 AM
Herman Munster

Pancake Syrup - You Diaz fans are comical...oh the fight was supposed to happen so it shouldn't matter that he lost to Condit and Condit lost to GSP

Hendricks needs a few more wins before he gets a title shot and Diaz deserves it

The UFC created this by making Condit/Diaz for the interim WW championship.  Hendricks wasn't considered good enough then to fight for the interim title shot.  He was a guy who lost to Rik Story, barely beat TJ Grant, barely beat Mike Pierce, and someone no one would have considered being deserving of the interim title shot.  Nick didn't just lose to anyone, he lost to the former interim WW champion. He lost a fight that Hendricks himself wasn't looked at as good enough to even get.  All of a sudden Hendricks picks up a couple quick KO's, and everyone, including GSP apparently must bow down to him, and put him right into the title fight.  Sorry, but it just doesn't quite work that way or that easily.

oh and re Serra, last I checked, he's like retired or some shit, and GSP is still racking up title defences.  What about Serra again?

2/8/13 11:12 AM
jude099

GSP is going to make Hendricks his son.

2/8/13 11:15 AM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These trash talkers are getting lazy. Phone Post
2/8/13 11:15 AM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm comin outta da booof, johnny! Phone Post
2/8/13 11:29 AM
cool hand Ed
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks is lucky I wasn't judging his Koshcheck fight. Because he would have lost it in my eyes.
2/8/13 11:39 AM
Champology
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he gets by Ellenberger he will get his shot at the belt VS Nick Diaz
2/8/13 11:42 AM
MadmanGadman
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know of nick deserves the shot, but I really want to see this fight. It's been years of shit talking, so lets make the fight now before it becomes something we might not get to see. Hendricks will get his shot if/ when he beats jake. I also don't think it's smart calling gsp an idiot. If they fight I think Georges will remember that and take it personally. Phone Post
2/8/13 11:56 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care what anyone says, Hendricks was never getting a shot. GSP called out Diaz so he wouldn't be pressured to move up and fight Anderson. That's the fight Dana wanted, he was never planning on setting up Hendricks vs Georges. GSP called out the only guy that Dana would be willing to postpone a superfight over.
2/8/13 11:57 AM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ufc will have no problem hyping up hendricks. Dude is a beast. Phone Post
2/8/13 12:01 PM
RileyPust

NDNH. I think you're officially my favourite poster, which is strange. My screen name depends on Georges beating Nick lol.

VTFU
2/8/13 12:12 PM
cleetdog101
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP puts asses in the seats...Diaz puts asses in the seats... once GSP has fought all the people who put asses in seats & made all the $$$$ that comes with it, he will fight Hendricks. No sooner.
2/8/13 12:12 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

GSP: "Hmmmm, let me eee.  I av two choices - one a guy with strong wrestling and KO pow-errr or Nick Diaz.  I would like to fight Diaz."

And make more money on Diaz... it's a pretty obvious decision if the UFC will let him make it. Unless he has power like Silva to dictate his next fight. Phone Post
2/8/13 12:14 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is kind of weird that Hendricks has to clean out the division just to get a title shot. He already has more wins over the current top 10 than GSP does. Phone Post
2/8/13 12:17 PM
OntarioNorthFishing
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UnderGround Forum >> Me on HENDRICKS:'You're an Idiot!'
2/8/13 12:18 PM
PersianMMA

Both Hendricks and Weidman are on a constant PMS. They need some medicine or something. Never hear a guy whine so much.

And no matter how much they whine I still am not the slightest interested in seeing any of them fight.

The bigger the mouth....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.