2/8/13 12:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ip Man 81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
Lazer MMA -
Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -
KingOfFighters - gsp deserves to a fight he wants, as he's never asked for a specific one, but hendricks is correct.

Wrong and wrong

He did ask and was granted Diaz, and NO CHAMP "deserves to a fight (who) he wants"
Wrong..... Your not the big man so don't act like it. Dana pretty much makes the rules, so if he makes a match up then that's the way it goes. Phone Post

Dana admitted that he's making the fight because GSP deserves to pick in this case. 0/10

Further do not address the poster who is making an argument. Address the argument being posted. Stop acting like a child.
Dana is making this fight because it will sell the most tickets and do the most PPVs.

GSP is saying he asked for Diaz fir the same exact reason as he gets a cut of PPVs. Oh and because Dana told him to say that.

GSP didn't pick this fight, Zuffa did. Hendrix needs to get more known to get more bums on seats. The only thing GSP is afraid of with Hendricks is a shitty pay day. Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post
2/8/13 12:25 PM
Lazer MMA

Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -
Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -
KingOfFighters - gsp deserves to a fight he wants, as he's never asked for a specific one, but hendricks is correct.

Wrong and wrong

He did ask and was granted Diaz, and NO CHAMP "deserves to a fight (who) he wants"
Wrong..... Your not the big man so don't act like it. Dana pretty much makes the rules, so if he makes a match up then that's the way it goes. Phone Post

Dana admitted that he's making the fight because GSP deserves to pick in this case. 0/10

Further do not address the poster who is making an argument. Address the argument being posted. Stop acting like a child.
Dana is making this fight because it will sell the most tickets and do the most PPVs.

GSP is saying he asked for Diaz fir the same exact reason as he gets a cut of PPVs. Oh and because Dana told him to say that.

GSP didn't pick this fight, Zuffa did. Hendrix needs to get more known to get more bums on seats. The only thing GSP is afraid of with Hendricks is a shitty pay day. Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post

If it was the case then he'd call out AS instead of dodging him. so...... NO

I think he just really dislikes Diaz, simple as that.

2/8/13 12:28 PM
AlphaJ
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks kicked Josh's ass! If he beats ellenberger in any way. There's no way they can look past him, especially with the wins he has on his resume already. Phone Post
2/8/13 12:31 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlphaJ -  Hendricks kicked Josh's ass! If he beats ellenberger in any way. There's no way they can look past him, especially with the wins he has on his resume already. Phone Post

Nobody kicked anyone's ass in that fight.
2/8/13 12:33 PM
UGSlapshot

Bah its not that fucking hard to comprehend, GSP will make more money fighting Nick than he would anyone else.

We get to see a good fight and people need to shut their clams about Diaz not deserving the fight. That's not how the UFC works, get over it.

Besides Daiz deserves this fight more than Sonnen does his or vitor did his or Bonner did his ect ...

Besides odds are Johnny will get his opportunity to get man humped and hit with pillows for five rounds next if he wins his fight.

Its a non-factor. Phone Post
2/8/13 12:35 PM
Bipolar

It will be a pleaseure to see this disrespectful windbag KO'd by the man he is truly disrespecting at this point; Jake Ellenberger.
2/8/13 12:37 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGSlapshot -  Bah its not that fucking hard to comprehend, GSP will make more money fighting Nick than he would anyone else.

We get to see a good fight and people need to shut their clams about Diaz not deserving the fight. That's not how the UFC works, get over it.

Besides Daiz deserves this fight more than Sonnen does his or vitor did his or Bonner did his ect ...

Besides odds are Johnny will get his opportunity to get man humped and hit with pillows for five rounds next if he wins his fight.

Its a non-factor. Phone Post

You might enjoy the humping, but I bet you'd tap out from the pillows.
2/8/13 12:49 PM
Bipolar

cool hand Ed - Hendricks is lucky I wasn't judging his Koshcheck fight. Because he would have lost it in my eyes.

Exactly. And probably in the eyes of most. If the right decision would've been handed down, we wouldn't be listening to this whiney crap from this one trick pony Hendricks.

Aside from his power, he has not impressed me with his overall MMA skills in the least. Can't believe how many people actually think this guy is at the top of the WW heap.

If he fought the following fighters 10 times each, he would lose the majority of them against each of them: Fitch, Koscheck, Ellenberger, Diaz, Condit, Rory, Maia, Kampmann, Pierce, Eric Silva, Hardy, Alves.
2/8/13 12:56 PM
Herman Munster

Bipolar - 
cool hand Ed - Hendricks is lucky I wasn't judging his Koshcheck fight. Because he would have lost it in my eyes.

Exactly. And probably in the eyes of most. If the right decision would've been handed down, we wouldn't be listening to this whiney crap from this one trick pony Hendricks.

Aside from his power, he has not impressed me with his overall MMA skills in the least. Can't believe how many people actually think this guy is at the top of the WW heap.

If he fought the following fighters 10 times each, he would lose the majority of them against each of them: Fitch, Koscheck, Ellenberger, Diaz, Condit, Rory, Maia, Kampmann, Pierce, Eric Silva, Hardy, Alves.

It's funny isn't it.  The deepest and best division in mma, that just keeps adding studs, and we are supposed to be up in arms that Johny Hendricks isn't fighting for the title.

2/8/13 1:00 PM
Hairybog

Hendricks is a sook. Just beat Ellenberger and you might earn your title shot. So sick of fighters whining about when's it my turn. Just fucking fight who they put in front of you. At the end if the day you're getting paid. Phone Post
2/8/13 1:02 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

arnanderson - Doesn't really matter considering Ellenberger is going to beat him, probably by KO

nope
2/8/13 1:07 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - 
GSpenn fan - 
Pancake Syrup - 
GSpenn fan - Diaz = more $$$, more ppv buys

Diaz = more accomplished fighter

Hendricks just needs to settle down and keep winning fights. Do guys like him not realize dues are paid in this BUSINESS. he is on the verge of being one of these guys if he doesnt screw up.

lol at getting a title shot because you are an accomplished fighter...i guess that means if Cro Cop comes back to the UFC he should get a title shot

LOL @ you....do you not watch UFC?

How do you think Randy Couture got so many title shots?

This is how the business works. Always has and probably always will.

Once you make a name for yourself you are MADE...until you go on a lengthy losing streak..then you retire.

Don't even try to compare Diaz to Couture please don't. Do you really want me to bring up the Penn-Diaz card buyrate? Diaz isn't as big of a sell as his fans think he is

No offense Pancake, but your statement is very wrong on every level.

and for what it's worth, Nick Diaz has a much better record than Randy Couture, which makes me wonder why you're so appalled that the guy brought up couture.
2/8/13 1:09 PM
subwrassler

GSpenn fan - Diaz = more $$$, more ppv buys

Diaz = more accomplished fighter

Hendricks just needs to settle down and keep winning fights. Do guys like him not realize dues are paid in this BUSINESS. he is on the verge of being one of these guys if he doesnt screw up.

this.

but if any of us were in his position, we'd probably voice our frustration as well.

he does have a fight coming up though, and you'd think he'd be too busy training to be talking about GSP right now.
2/8/13 1:18 PM
jj93

Shouldn't he be more worried about ellenberger than gsp Phone Post
2/8/13 1:19 PM
Herman Munster

ntreb23 - Has Hendricks not learned his lesson yet? Calling the most loved UFC fighter an idiot isn't going to get you anywhere. Unless his wrestling has dramatically improved since his fight with Koscheck, GSP will indeed solve this problem.

People talk about GSP not doing anything to guys on the ground, but that is complete nonsense.  GSP has destroyed guys on the ground through out his career, and Hendricks,  doesn't have the length to tie GSP up in his guard like a Condit could.  The guys who have had success nullifying GSP from their back are the guys who have length, such as Condit, Fitch, even Hardy, when he wasn't almost having his arm ripped off.  Shorter, stockier built WW"s have hadzero  success when GSP has put them on their backs. Please see Penn, Serra, Hughes, Sherk,etc, and tell me what Hendricks can do off his back that they couldn't.  it's not like he's a Bjj guy like Penn or Serra.  He has a wrestling base, but he is not dominant with his wrestling in the UFC ww division, and I see no reason to believe he would be stuffing GSP's takedowns.  So when inevitably he gets taken down, I see things getting really ugly for him, and probably getting himself choked out. At least Nick Diaz can fight off his back, but Johny Hendricks is no Nick Diaz off his back. Both guys can be taken down by GSP, one is one of the scrappiest Bjj black belts in the history of mma, the other is Johny Hendricks.  If GSP is guilty of hand picking his opponents, it's being guilty of hand picking the tougher opponent between Diaz and Hendricls.

2/8/13 1:23 PM
Herman Munster

jj93 -  Shouldn't he be more worried about ellenberger than gsp Phone Post

Well after all, it was him who called Ellenberger a more dangerous opponent than GSP, so you would think that would be the guy he would be worrying about.  It's all good when he runs his mouth for months about this, GSP simply says he doesn't think Hendricks beat Koscheck, and Johny can't even handle that without this kind of nonsense response. Just who exactly is the idiot here?

2/8/13 1:31 PM
Lazer MMA

Herman Munster - 
jj93 -  Shouldn't he be more worried about ellenberger than gsp Phone Post

Well after all, it was him who called Ellenberger a more dangerous opponent than GSP, so you would think that would be the guy he would be worrying about.  It's all good when he runs his mouth for months about this, GSP simply says he doesn't think Hendricks beat Koscheck, and Johny can't even handle that without this kind of nonsense response. Just who exactly is the idiot here?

Covering your bases is logical here IMO; even if he wins (having more top 10 wins then GSP already), he needs to made sure he (the #1) is not screwed over again.
2/8/13 1:39 PM
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson - Looking forward to seeing Hendricks get his ass sat down. Phone Post
This Phone Post
2/8/13 1:46 PM
Ip Man 81

Lazer MMA -
Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -
Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -

Wrong and wrong

Agreed Phone Post

I don't find you to be that bright, sorry....the payday is the biggest reason. It's a big payday and a somewhat safe fight, while AS is a big payday and very dangerous fight. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:31 PM
Lazer MMA

Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -
Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -
Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -

Wrong and wrong

Agreed Phone Post

I don't find you to be that bright, sorry....the payday is the biggest reason. It's a big payday and a somewhat safe fight, while AS is a big payday and very dangerous fight. Phone Post

You don't find me bright LMFAO. If $$$ was the reason he'd fight AS as that where the most $$$ is! Can you not read? No one can be that stupid!

If it's not the fact he knows it's the easier fight then with Hendricks or AS (duck), then it was his dislike for Diaz. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.
2/8/13 2:36 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its just typical whining from a contender who has to wait his turn. I think GSP has every right to call out the guy that called him out in the first place, so Hendricks should STFD, STFU, and wait for his shot. 

2/8/13 2:38 PM
Jack Skellington
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he talks too much & everytime he does he looks like an idiot

2/8/13 2:40 PM
fakezaga
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is exactly what Hendricks needs to do and I think he is doing a good job of it. Should have started smack talking sooner, IMO.
2/8/13 2:40 PM
guardbr8kr

This guy is the idiot, I'm pretty sure Rory would hand him his ass.
2/8/13 2:41 PM
Lazer MMA

fakezaga - This is exactly what Hendricks needs to do and I think he is doing a good job of it. Should have started smack talking sooner, IMO.

Agreed and VTFU! No talk these days = no fight!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.