UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks on GSP: 'You're an idiot'

2/8/13 3:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
LMFAO at you IP man! AS is a bigger payday for GSP than Diaz, you're clueless. Why didn't GSP jump on that fight then? The UFC wanted him too!

TTT for an answer and not another brain Fried post by you.
Remind me what weight class andy fights in? Phone Post
2/8/13 3:23 PM
JerodR
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't think Hendricks beat KOS either. GSP vs. Diaz has kind of been a fight in the making for years, so I 100% understand having that fight. It isn't like GSP requests specific fights very often, so I get it. I think Hendricks was the real #1 Contender regardless but this is just one of those fights they have to do for the fans because of how long it has been going on. Assuming Hendricks wins his next fight, he should get the next shot- period.
2/8/13 3:23 PM
Argo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks is just mad because GSP and Dana exposed him for being a nobody.

Plus he's a moron. He states that GSP is not a judge and all these guys should worry about is fighting. Yet all he CRIES about are his ranking. "Whaaa Whaa, don't be subjective while I am being subjective."

Plus if he had half a brain and watched GSP he'd know that calling GSP an idiot doesn't matter to GSP. If he wanted to get under the skin he should be talking about how he's going to kick Diaz's ass for the title when they meet in the summer.
2/8/13 3:27 PM
anunaki
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its going to be crazy here when ellenberger lives up to his potential and tko's big rig in the 2nd rd Phone Post
2/8/13 3:28 PM
Lazer MMA

Death Beast - 
Lazer MMA - 
LMFAO at you IP man! AS is a bigger payday for GSP than Diaz, you're clueless. Why didn't GSP jump on that fight then? The UFC wanted him too!

Ok I know you're just going to reply with some CAPITAL LETTERS and maybe DERP, but the point is that while AS is a bigger payday, he's also a much bigger risk. On the other hand, Diaz is a bigger payday and about the same risk or maybe even less of one than Hendricks.
So you're not wrong about Silva being the biggest possible payday, but he isn't wrong for saying Diaz is a bigger payday than Hendricks.
Get it?

I agree with this 100 percent as a possibility. The poster just would not address it. Correct the same reason AS turned down Weidman.
2/8/13 3:43 PM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
KingOfFighters - gsp deserves to a fight he wants, as he's never asked for a specific one, but hendricks is correct.

Wrong and wrong

He did ask and was granted Diaz, and NO CHAMP "deserves to a fight (who) he wants"

I like Hendricks, and I believe he can be a real threat to GSP. But, I think what King is saying here is that GSP doesn't ask for much. Whatever his motives are, let him have the #2 guy instead of the #1 guy this one time. Especially so, since it'll make way more fans happy and a lot more money for the promotion.

Hendricks just has to win one more.
2/8/13 3:46 PM
jimbonice

Have you ever liked a celebrity, or fighter, and then they opened their mouth and ruined it? Phone Post
2/8/13 3:52 PM
UGSlapshot

Pancake Syrup -
subwrassler - 
Pancake Syrup - 
GSpenn fan - 
Pancake Syrup - 
GSpenn fan - Diaz = more $$$, more ppv buys

Diaz = more accomplished fighter

Hendricks just needs to settle down and keep winning fights. Do guys like him not realize dues are paid in this BUSINESS. he is on the verge of being one of these guys if he doesnt screw up.

lol at getting a title shot because you are an accomplished fighter...i guess that means if Cro Cop comes back to the UFC he should get a title shot

LOL @ you....do you not watch UFC?

How do you think Randy Couture got so many title shots?

This is how the business works. Always has and probably always will.

Once you make a name for yourself you are MADE...until you go on a lengthy losing streak..then you retire.

Don't even try to compare Diaz to Couture please don't. Do you really want me to bring up the Penn-Diaz card buyrate? Diaz isn't as big of a sell as his fans think he is

No offense Pancake, but your statement is very wrong on every level.

and for what it's worth, Nick Diaz has a much better record than Randy Couture, which makes me wonder why you're so appalled that the guy brought up couture.

Ok i guess i can see it. Still though Randy was one of the bigger names the UFC had and Diaz isn't close to that imo
Well Diaz wont be fighting himself, he has fans that love him and fans that despise him both will buy.

GSP has a fan base as well and ironically its love hate as well, any way you cut it it's the largest payday for GSP available IMO.

Also,
Why talk about fighting Silva like gsp could just go into a normal training camp and fight Silva?

Its fucking stupid fight to take for GSP anyway, he doesn't have the size and we all realize that Silva is a light heavyweight that cuts down to middleweight right?

Anyway Silva is not in his WC and that fight even if they inked it today, would be at least a year out.
Soo lets look at who he could fight this year realistically. I'm sure he'll fight Silva but logistically speaking its not going to happen this year. Phone Post
2/8/13 4:12 PM
kuuzo

I started reading the thread thinking Hendricks should get a title shot, no questions asked. But now that I've read everything, screw Hendricks. Get in line, buddy.
2/8/13 4:15 PM
subwrassler
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gsp smashes hendricks
silva smashes gsp

nick smokes them all (indica & sativa)
2/8/13 4:50 PM
Bipolar

I honestly have a difficult time thinking of 2 or 3 fighters more annoying than Johny 'Big Rig' Hendricks, know what I'm sayin? Whenever I see him jumping around the cage like a bug-eyed monkey with his mouth agape after a win, and then reflect on that precious little nick-name 'Big Rig', I immediately envision some happy down syndrome child playing with his trucks in the sandbox, extra large hard hat on crooked, with a simple, oversized smile and moistened lips from the steady stream of drool, know what I'm sayin? This is a sincerely heartwarming image for me, but it doesn't seem like an appropriate one for a stud UFC fighter, know what I'm sayin? Johny, poke your bulbous eyes back into their sockets, close the cavern under your noise, and do not speak. This is no way for a killer to behave, know what I'm sayin?
2/8/13 4:53 PM
Ip Man 81

Lazer MMA -

AS is a bigger risk, and a few ppl have mentioned that but you don't seem to understand that do you? GSP has also said if he fights AS then he would move up to 185 for good, and just coming of injury that's not something he is in a rush to do, which has been pretty obvious in the media. He also welcomed AS to 170 as Silva has expressed the potential of that in the past.The most impressive thing about your posts is that you understand how to use CAPS on your phone and that you understand the basic meaning of a fraction 0/10, or do u not? It's like your pulling this stuff straight out of your vagina. Phone Post
2/8/13 5:14 PM
Lazer MMA

Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -

AS is a bigger risk, and a few ppl have mentioned that but you don't seem to understand that do you? GSP has also said if he fights AS then he would move up to 185 for good, and just coming of injury that's not something he is in a rush to do, which has been pretty obvious in the media. He also welcomed AS to 170 as Silva has expressed the potential of that in the past.The most impressive thing about your posts is that you understand how to use CAPS on your phone and that you understand the basic meaning of a fraction 0/10, or do u not? It's like your pulling this stuff straight out of your vagina. Phone Post

Moving to 185 for good when cuts from over 190 huh? Sounds like a must. Hendo can't drop to 85 either I guess fighting at close to his real weight too. Shit the world shatters if you fight close at your real weight. Just a BS excuse not to fight AS, just like AS has no reason at all not to fight JBJ too.

I never denied AS is a bigger risk, a blind man can see it. So you figured out it was MORE THAN JUST money! Props to you. Maybe tonight you could read Peter Rabbit too. That was my point, you said it was just money tard.
2/8/13 5:18 PM
12SixElbow
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks will get his shot, get past Ellenberger and people are going to have a hard time denying he deserves it.

2/8/13 5:26 PM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like this Hendricks.
2/8/13 6:24 PM
Johnny Tightlips

Whaaa whaaa whaaa cry more you hypocrite. Phone Post
2/8/13 6:27 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont even know anyone that cares about/knows hendricks
2/8/13 6:36 PM
Ip Man 81

Lazer MMA -
Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -

Moving to 185 for good when cuts from over 190 huh? Sounds like a must. Hendo can't drop to 85 either I guess fighting at close to his real weight too. Shit the world shatters if you fight close at your real weight. Just a BS excuse not to fight AS, just like AS has no reason at all not to fight JBJ too.

I never denied AS is a bigger risk, a blind man can see it. So you figured out it was MORE THAN JUST money! Props to you. Maybe tonight you could read Peter Rabbit too. That was my point, you said it was just money tard.
You must really not get the risk/payday ratio in these comments, it's cool tho I don't have anything against slower ppl. I think you need to log off and not come back until you have a better grasp on life in general. If I understand your comment right, or part of it, you don't think it's that big of a deal for him to move up to 185 to face Silva correct? Since its closer to his natural weight? Who are you to make those judgements? Your not the ww champ so how can you suggest thats its
not a big deal for him to move up? By the comments you are making I can almost guarantee your some fat kid who thinks he knows the world best. Your are literally talking out your ass. And FYI Peter Rabbit is a great story:) you can keep going with these insults but your just making yourself look dumber and dumber. Phone Post
2/8/13 7:22 PM
drrilll
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well rounded poster -  Gsp vs Diaz would shit all over gsp vs Hendricks right now in terms of $$$$. They all want this fight.

If Hendricks comes out and KOs Ellenberger or outwrestles him, THEN he'll have the big time hype Phone Post

Exactly. In terms of $$ this makes the most sense. Diaz is the fight they can sell, and if Hendricks performs well on the same card, then all the GSP fans will know who he is, and they will be able to sell that fight next. GSP asked for Diaz, but it worked out very well financially for the UFC, which is I suspect one reason they were willing to do it.
2/8/13 7:25 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kuuzo - I started reading the thread thinking Hendricks should get a title shot, no questions asked. But now that I've read everything, screw Hendricks. Get in line, buddy.

lol get in line buddy? He has one of the best resumes for a title shot in any division let alone being the #1 contender at welterweight
2/8/13 7:25 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Tightlips -  Whaaa whaaa whaaa cry more you hypocrite. Phone Post

How is he a hypocrite?
2/8/13 7:33 PM
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wanna see both fights in the order they're gonna happen.
a big finish for hendricks creates more drama.

i just wish he'd shut up
2/8/13 8:03 PM
Ip Man 81

Pancake Syrup -
Johnny Tightlips -  Whaaa whaaa whaaa cry more you hypocrite. Phone Post

How is he a hypocrite?
Lol Phone Post
2/8/13 8:06 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks is an idiot. Everyone loved him until he started opening his mouth. And his argument made zero sense.

2/8/13 8:13 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok. His argument actually made sense now that I think about it. I stand firm by my other point, though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.