UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks on GSP: 'You're an idiot'

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/8/13 8:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a feeling he's going to lose to Ellenburger, he's letting this GSP get to him way to much...You can tell it's just eating the guy alive.

2/8/13 9:13 PM
gridlor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work Johnny everyone knows the key too beating GSP is piss him off. 60% of the time it works everytime Phone Post
2/8/13 10:02 PM
KingOfFighters

klabo - 
MarkRobinson - Looking forward to seeing Hendricks get his ass sat down. Phone Post
This Phone Post

How? your frenchie poster boy has pillow fists lmfao
2/8/13 10:06 PM
ChaosOverkill
863 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks talks like a butthurt kid

2/8/13 10:07 PM
ChaosOverkill
863 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete -  Agree 100%!with Hendricks. GSP is STRAIGHT DUCKING. Phone Post

Hi troll who's been banned probable a dozen times!

2/8/13 10:10 PM
JetSetter

Who is this Jimmy Hendricks dumbass? Can't wait til GSP sends him back to hick town with a broken jaw. Phone Post
2/8/13 10:13 PM
Mdson
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A little too late play the bad guy, IMO. He should've started the name calling the minute he KO'd Kampmann.

With that said, Hendricks deserved the title shot way more than Diaz did, but it's a business, I guess.

Interesting thing is that Diaz, Edgar, Sonnen are all coming off losses and getting title shots (yeah, yeah Edgar already got his).
2/8/13 10:14 PM
KingOfFighters

crumbs - Im going feel bad for Hendricks when he actually does get to fight GSP, his fighting style will be downloaded and neutralized the fucked outta. Two ko punches on Fitch and kappman, well congrats they were spectacular, but GSP is a different beast, he will not be around for your slow ass power punch, you will not out wreslte him, oh you got fancy college credentials, that shit doesnt matter, your not fighting a top ten guy, your fighting THE guy. The guy who makes the best fighters look lost, confused, and average.

I don't even think Hendricks wins a Fitch or Kos rematch, and I would call the Jake fight 50/50.

But hey , like anyone else he has a punchers chance.

You call the decision king a beast? lmfao anderson is a beast, gsp is a point fighter
2/8/13 10:16 PM
OCMikelob
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cross3dout - I want to see Hendricks vs Weidman for the "I'm the greatest champion you've never heard of" belt. Dudes are beyond annoying now. Phone Post
This Phone Post
2/8/13 10:18 PM
Ip Man 81

ChaosOverkill -
Pessimist_Pete -  Agree 100%!with Hendricks. GSP is STRAIGHT DUCKING. Phone Post

Hi troll who's been banned probable a dozen times!

Lol Phone Post
2/8/13 10:18 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ellenberger by KO Phone Post
2/8/13 11:22 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - 
klabo - 
MarkRobinson - Looking forward to seeing Hendricks get his ass sat down. Phone Post
This Phone Post

ellenberger is french?
2/8/13 11:26 PM
elbigsam
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see good fights. I dont care for the boxing model of ranking everyone and making so and so a number whatever contender. I just want to see the big fights.

Nick diaz has a bigger name among hardcore fans, casual fans dont really care either way. Btw id also love to see gsp hendricks, hendricks diaz, diaz ellenberger, diaz koscheck, gsp anderson. Just give me the good fights. Give them to me. I want them. Give. Want. Phone Post
2/8/13 11:29 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crumbs - 
KingOfFighters - 
crumbs - Im going feel bad for Hendricks when he actually does get to fight GSP, his fighting style will be downloaded and neutralized the fucked outta. Two ko punches on Fitch and kappman, well congrats they were spectacular, but GSP is a different beast, he will not be around for your slow ass power punch, you will not out wreslte him, oh you got fancy college credentials, that shit doesnt matter, your not fighting a top ten guy, your fighting THE guy. The guy who makes the best fighters look lost, confused, and average.

I don't even think Hendricks wins a Fitch or Kos rematch, and I would call the Jake fight 50/50.

You call the decision king a beast? lmfao anderson is a beast, gsp is a point fighter

well in the same way Frankie Edgar is a beast,,,, oh wait they call him frankie five rounds,

ok, what im trying to say is GSP is a different kind of animal, maybe a very aggressive Giraffe.

Anderson would be the best for sure. but i guess Giraffes have been known to fuck shit up. maybe GSP is a very bad ass koala bear. either way, Hendricks cant fuck with a bad ass koala bear, he's never been in the cage with the type of koala bear GSP is.

The best fight I've ever seen was between two Giraffes.
2/8/13 11:38 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

drrilll - 
well rounded poster -  Gsp vs Diaz would shit all over gsp vs Hendricks right now in terms of $$$$. They all want this fight.

If Hendricks comes out and KOs Ellenberger or outwrestles him, THEN he'll have the big time hype Phone Post

Exactly. In terms of $$ this makes the most sense. Diaz is the fight they can sell, and if Hendricks performs well on the same card, then all the GSP fans will know who he is, and they will be able to sell that fight next. GSP asked for Diaz, but it worked out very well financially for the UFC, which is I suspect one reason they were willing to do it.

GSP vs Diaz isn't really going to sell much, if at all, better than GSP vs Hendricks would have. As far as knowing who Hendricks is...on the night GSP fought Condit in Montreal, guess who got KO of the night? Hendricks did when he knocked out Kampmann in the fight right before the main event. People know very well who Hendricks is.

The bottom line is Hendricks is more right than many of you want to admit. And I say all of this being a long time Diaz fan.
2/8/13 11:39 PM
Leghound
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - 
klabo - 
This Phone Post

Faggots gonna fag
2/9/13 12:02 AM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - 
cross3dout -  I want to see Hendricks vs Weidman for the "I'm the greatest champion you've never heard of" belt. Dudes are beyond annoying now. Phone Post

this..

Dana likes fighters who don't complain and wait for their turn. I think was stepped over because he cries too much about how he should be fighting GSP

lol Holy crap. No he doesn't. Dana likes it when guys are vocal.

* Dana said himself the reason he wanted to give Sonnen a title shot was because he was vocal about wanting Jones and willing to fight him even on short notice.

* Before that when they were going to give a rematch shot to Machida or Shogun Dana said a big factor in picking Machida was because he kept bugging Dana about it.

* Pettis is getting a title shot in a weight class he's not even in by asking Dana for it.

*Condit called out for a title shot after fighting Diaz, as many fighters have (successfully) done before.

*Weidman's been more vocal about wanting to fight Anderson and his chances of doing so seem to be increasing, not decreasing, with Dana recently saying chances are Weidman will be Anderson's next opponent.

*As far as Diaz goes, Nick got a title shot after calling out GSP (as Joe Silva advised him to do) when he beat BJ.

The UFC likes it when fighters call out champions because it creates drama. They especially like it when a fighter is coming off good wins.

I'm a Diaz fan and hope he (somehow) finds a way to beat GSP (who I used to nuthug), but the fact is Nick has been one of the biggest complainers in MMA and is coming off a loss, but getting a title shot. So what was that you were saying about Dana liking fighters who don't complain and wait their turn?
2/9/13 12:12 AM
Chiron

subwrassler - 
Pancake Syrup - 
GSpenn fan - 
Pancake Syrup - 
GSpenn fan - Diaz = more $$$, more ppv buys

Diaz = more accomplished fighter

Hendricks just needs to settle down and keep winning fights. Do guys like him not realize dues are paid in this BUSINESS. he is on the verge of being one of these guys if he doesnt screw up.

lol at getting a title shot because you are an accomplished fighter...i guess that means if Cro Cop comes back to the UFC he should get a title shot

LOL @ you....do you not watch UFC?

How do you think Randy Couture got so many title shots?

This is how the business works. Always has and probably always will.

Once you make a name for yourself you are MADE...until you go on a lengthy losing streak..then you retire.

Don't even try to compare Diaz to Couture please don't. Do you really want me to bring up the Penn-Diaz card buyrate? Diaz isn't as big of a sell as his fans think he is

No offense Pancake, but your statement is very wrong on every level.

and for what it's worth, Nick Diaz has a much better record than Randy Couture, which makes me wonder why you're so appalled that the guy brought up couture.

Pancake is actually right about Diaz and buyrate. Diaz has headlined two UFC's recently and the buyrate was 400k vs Condit and 280k vs Penn. The last card Couture really headlined was against Big Nog and had a buyrate of 435k. When he fought Tim Sylvia the buyrate was 534k and that was was back at UFC 68 6 years ago.

I'm a Diaz fan and I love the way he really comes to fight instead of just try and win on points, but he's not the draw that many seem to think he is. He's a decent draw, but not enough to justify him getting a title shot next coming off a loss.
2/9/13 12:51 AM
FJJ828
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP vs Diaz put asses in seats.

/end thread.

2/9/13 1:12 AM
stonepony

MarkRobinson -  Looking forward to seeing Hendricks get his ass sat down. Phone Post

Maybe... They both decisioned Koscheck. Suggests that JH is capable of trading shots with Georges for the full 5. But, unlike Josh, JH has power and can end the fight on even a lazy looking slow punch. A jab in the right place and Georges could be wobbled.

Georges probably wins 8 times if they fight 10. But, JH has earned the shot (Nick hasn't), and JH has a muuuuuch better chance at taking that belt.
2/9/13 3:00 AM
NitroSantanaCFH

I'm just sick of the whining. And calling GSP an idiot is just childish frustration from a usually classy guy.
2/9/13 3:20 AM
Canooke
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP has fought who the UFC has put in front of him for years. After all he's accomplished I don't see why he can't request a fight against a high level WW who is also a draw. I think GSP has earned a little latitude. He'll smoke Hendricks soon enough if Hendricks can maintain his argument for being the #1 contender, i.e., not lose in the meantime.
2/9/13 3:23 AM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
crumbs - 
KingOfFighters - 

well in the same way Frankie Edgar is a beast,,,, oh wait they call him frankie five rounds,

ok, what im trying to say is GSP is a different kind of animal, maybe a very aggressive Giraffe.

Anderson would be the best for sure. but i guess Giraffes have been known to fuck shit up. maybe GSP is a very bad ass koala bear. either way, Hendricks cant fuck with a bad ass koala bear, he's never been in the cage with the type of koala bear GSP is.

The best fight I've ever seen was between two Giraffes.

Was that the one where the one giraffe catches the other one right in the base of his skull with the horn on it's head?  And it fucking KO's the giraffe and it drops like all 20 feet to the ground in a heap....If so I agree. 

2/9/13 4:23 AM
SinCityHustler

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
Lazer MMA -
Ip Man 81 - 
Lazer MMA -
KingOfFighters - gsp deserves to a fight he wants, as he's never asked for a specific one, but hendricks is correct.

Wrong and wrong

He did ask and was granted Diaz, and NO CHAMP "deserves to a fight (who) he wants"
Wrong..... Your not the big man so don't act like it. Dana pretty much makes the rules, so if he makes a match up then that's the way it goes. Phone Post

Dana admitted that he's making the fight because GSP deserves to pick in this case. 0/10

Further do not address the poster who is making an argument. Address the argument being posted. Stop acting like a child.
Dana is making this fight because it will sell the most tickets and do the most PPVs.

GSP is saying he asked for Diaz fir the same exact reason as he gets a cut of PPVs. Oh and because Dana told him to say that.

GSP didn't pick this fight, Zuffa did. Hendrix needs to get more known to get more bums on seats. The only thing GSP is afraid of with Hendricks is a shitty pay day. Phone Post

Finally someone who understands how it works.  

Yeah, GSP was so angry, he cancelled the Condit fight so Diaz could get it.  Then he was so upset again, he is bypassing the Hendricks fight to get at Diaz.  Sure.  As blatantly ridiculous as that sounds, most believe that's exactly how it happened.   I keep forgetting Brock brought over millions of WWE fans and they seem to have stayed.  Who else would believe these ridiculous story lines?

2/9/13 9:18 AM
Entreri

This is good shit. I like to see the haters riled up.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.