UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> seriously cut the boo sit about TRT

2/8/13 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate - 
inf0 - 

if some half-witted moron is offended by my posting style, that's his problem...

That's lovely but you obviously arent very educated when it comes to this subject and yet you chose to speak anyway and very rudely at that.

I merely pointed out that you were unjustiably obnoxious since if you'd actually educated yourself you'd have known you were wrong in the first place.

I'm not angry though.  Stating facts doesn't indicate anger.  Screaming about things you don't understand probably does.

pfft get over yourself princess.. maybe you need some TRT

your man card should be revoked if it already hasn't

2/8/13 3:31 PM
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Winston Wolf - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

This low testosterone in ur 30s excuse is about the biggest load of horse shit ive heard.

In your expert medical opinion, at what age does a man's testosterone production begin to decline?

dont have to be an expert for the load of horsehit excuses they use.My opinion is its a load of shit and an excuse to roid up.Ya right Belfort and Henderson NEED TRT Guess what I had low sperm when trying to have kid I was 36.They didnt even consider giving me TRT.So what their sperm counts low Soooooo.

Guess what I had low sperm when trying to have kid I was 36.They didnt even consider giving me TRT

Low sperm count does not mean low testosterone.  And if you did have low T and your doctor didn't even consider giving you TRT, blame your doctor for being incompetent.

never claimed to be an expert and am wrong about this part of TRT.I still sthink its cheating and should be banned .I also dont agree with 6:1 it should be 1:1
2/8/13 3:32 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap - 

Getting hit in the head destroys your endocrine system, as does damaging kidneys through weight-cutting. My dad had a head injury that he didn't really come back the same from, 5 years after the fact they check his testosterone levels and they were horrible, they get him back to normal with the therapy and he's doing great now.

Not everyone on the therapy is a guaranteed user or former user, it's the sport itself. There's even a few prominent athletes in other sports who are on the therapy, the difference is those sports don't focus on weight cutting and head trauma on a regular basis.

Should athletes be on trt? Probably not, because their need for it is because their body has failed them, but in all reality, they're just hurting themselves by pushing their bodies beyond their own limits.

ya ur dad NEEDED it Some people really need it.I dont buy for one second UFC fighters NEED it

I'm sure for the majority that UFC fighters don't need it, but there has to be a couple of them where it's actually a need from kidney failure and headshots.

If guys with post-concussion syndrome in the major sports can get TUE's, I see no reason why fighters who sustain consistent head trauma can't be cleared for TUE.

True, the majority of UFC guys on it probably don't need it or cheated in the past, it doesn't mean none of them have a legitimate medical reasoning for it.

2/8/13 3:37 PM
madvillain11

AbbottMary - lol but it hasn't proven to be harmful at all. It might actually be good for older guys? like i don't see the difference between this and having a very good diet/supplementation.

let me help you out.

"lol but it hasnt proven to be harmful at all". / its not proven harmful for the individual taking it especially if its after 30. but it is harmful to the opponent and can be factor in the fights outcome.

"like i dont see the difference between this and having a very good diet/supplementation"/ good diet and supp take a lot more effort to use it effectivly. also if 2 guys both have extremely good diet/supp what if one of the 2 is on steroids?

did i just break down a trolls post?

2/8/13 3:38 PM
hmb

I've never seen inf0 so angry. He might have too much T for this thread.
2/8/13 3:41 PM
Winston Wolf

Winston Wolf - 

Getting hit in the head destroys your endocrine system, as does damaging kidneys through weight-cutting. My dad had a head injury that he didn't really come back the same from, 5 years after the fact they check his testosterone levels and they were horrible, they get him back to normal with the therapy and he's doing great now.

Not everyone on the therapy is a guaranteed user or former user, it's the sport itself. There's even a few prominent athletes in other sports who are on the therapy, the difference is those sports don't focus on weight cutting and head trauma on a regular basis.

Should athletes be on trt? Probably not, because their need for it is because their body has failed them, but in all reality, they're just hurting themselves by pushing their bodies beyond their own limits.

ya ur dad NEEDED it Some people really need it.I dont buy for one second UFC fighters NEED it

I'm sure for the majority that UFC fighters don't need it, but there has to be a couple of them where it's actually a need from kidney failure and headshots.

If guys with post-concussion syndrome in the major sports can get TUE's, I see no reason why fighters who sustain consistent head trauma can't be cleared for TUE.

True, the majority of UFC guys on it probably don't need it or cheated in the past, it doesn't mean none of them have a legitimate medical reasoning for it.

some may id say a small minority.If you have takin so much punishment u really need it then u shouldnt be fighting But Im admit Im not an expert But think it is an unfair advantage And theres no denying the fighters "cleared " for it have done well
2/8/13 3:47 PM
Kellerd55
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's unfortunate how unfuckingbelievably clueless 95% of people are on this subject. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:47 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Daren, I know you have some weed. Go smoke it bro. Chillax. You're a Daddy. 

Puff puff give. Puff puff give. lol

2/8/13 3:49 PM
Winston Wolf

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Daren, I know you have some weed. Go smoke it bro. Chillax. You're a Daddy. 

Puff puff give. Puff puff give. lol

just did now i have to shovel its snowing like crazy here.I know this is controversial But it needs to be adressed once and for all But it probobly already has and I missed it
2/8/13 3:51 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
Winston Wolf - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Winston Wolf - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

This low testosterone in ur 30s excuse is about the biggest load of horse shit ive heard.

In your expert medical opinion, at what age does a man's testosterone production begin to decline?

dont have to be an expert for the load of horsehit excuses they use.My opinion is its a load of shit and an excuse to roid up.Ya right Belfort and Henderson NEED TRT Guess what I had low sperm when trying to have kid I was 36.They didnt even consider giving me TRT.So what their sperm counts low Soooooo.

Guess what I had low sperm when trying to have kid I was 36.They didnt even consider giving me TRT

Low sperm count does not mean low testosterone.  And if you did have low T and your doctor didn't even consider giving you TRT, blame your doctor for being incompetent.

never claimed to be an expert and am wrong about this part of TRT.I still sthink its cheating and should be banned .I also dont agree with 6:1 it should be 1:1

Not only are you not an expert, you obviously are completely uneducated on the matter.  So please educate yourself before posting any further on the subject.

Also, what happens if someone naturally has a T:E ratio of say 1.5:1 - should they be banned from competing?

2/8/13 3:53 PM
ShawnTheBadger
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same old thread, my same exact answer. Word for word. It's only fair.

TRT is currently legal with a Doctors Rx/exemption.

TRT helps older "big star" fighters to continue to perform at a high level in the sport.

Those older fighters bring in a ton of money and interest in the sport. Money that helps to pay the younger fighters. Finances that support the sport overall.

Older fans, who usually have larger check-books than younger fans, love seeing older fighters whoopin' ass on youngsters. And those older fans are the ones that can afford the good seats at UFC events. Those older fans don't worry about the cost of a PPV.

The guys on TRT are merely prolonging their (incredibly short) careers by an additional 5-10 years. Pushing their fighting prime from ballpark age 20-30, up to ballpark age 20-38. It is not an indefinite "fix" or treatment.

The younger fighters will indeed be 30-35'ish much quicker than they think they will. Time indeed flies. Those same younger fighters complaining now, will be using TRT themselves in another 5 or 10 years. Extending their careers and earning potential for themselves, their families, and the promotion they fight for.

Fighters having a longer shelf-life and career span is good for the sport overall. It is good for the Promotions, the AC's, the younger fighters, and the fans.
2/8/13 3:55 PM
dangerboy12
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If we allow guys with low testosterone to up their testosterone, we should allow guys with low strength and stamina to do the same IMO.

Some guys just have naturally low strength. They should be allowed to bring their bodies to normal levels, which the NSAC says includes olympic level lifting.
2/8/13 3:56 PM
inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate - 
inf0 - 

if some half-witted moron is offended by my posting style, that's his problem...

That's lovely but you obviously arent very educated when it comes to this subject and yet you chose to speak anyway and very rudely at that.

I merely pointed out that you were unjustiably obnoxious since if you'd actually educated yourself you'd have known you were wrong in the first place.

I'm not angry though.  Stating facts doesn't indicate anger.  Screaming about things you don't understand probably does.

" unjustiably"

I can tell by your post you have about a grade 11 education.

2/8/13 4:39 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

ShawnTheBadger - Same old thread, my same exact answer. Word for word. It's only fair.

TRT helps older "big star" fighters to continue to perform at a high level in the sport.

Those older fighters bring in a ton of money and interest in the sport. Money that helps to pay the younger fighters. Finances that support the sport overall.

Older fans, who usually have larger check-books than younger fans, love seeing older fighters whoopin' ass on youngsters. And those older fans are the ones that can afford the good seats at UFC events. Those older fans don't worry about the cost of a PPV.

The guys on TRT are merely prolonging their (incredibly short) careers by an additional 5-10 years. Pushing their fighting prime from ballpark age 20-30, up to ballpark age 20-38. It is not an indefinite "fix" or treatment.

The younger fighters will indeed be 30-35'ish much quicker than they think they will. Time indeed flies. Those same younger fighters complaining now, will be using TRT themselves in another 5 or 10 years. Extending their careers and earning potential for themselves, their families, and the promotion they fight for.

Fighters having a longer shelf-life and career span is good for the sport overall. It is good for the Promotions, the AC's, the younger fighters, and the fans.

Voted up.

2/8/13 4:50 PM
Winston Wolf

i thouhgt UFC allowed 6x the amount
2/8/13 5:02 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Winston Wolf - i thouhgt UFC allowed 6x the amount

6x the amount of what? 

I repeat, please educate yourself before further comments.

2/8/13 5:03 PM
Trane

ShawnTheBadger - Same old thread, my same exact answer. Word for word. It's only fair.

Nicely explained but I still disagree with it altogether. So basically, mma has become more of an entertainment business much like the WWE then? Tell me what other credible sport allows this exemption?
2/8/13 5:07 PM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 02/08/13 5:08 PM
ok explain the ratio thing to me then Never said i was a doctor.I thought they were allowed 6:1 when the average is 1:1 and Overeem was 12:1 I admit im not n expert
2/8/13 5:09 PM
And Wagners Cut

Winston Wolf -
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Errrr trt would cut off your sperm count completely. Your balls would shut down because of the artificial test in your body.

Having said that, I agree with you 100%.

It's for cheats. Phone Post
2/8/13 5:09 PM
Freeman
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

So testosterone is a steroid?

I learn new things every day.

2/8/13 5:10 PM
And Wagners Cut

Herring In A Fur Coat -
Trane - Voted OP up.

Aging is a part of life, why mess with mother nature? Let's not stop there, how about letting fighters 40 years+ to go on full blown steroids since their muscle mass has been naturally eroded. Let them have EPO transfusions as well since their cardio isn't as good as it used to be.

Aging is a part of life, why mess with mother nature?

So you are against all anti aging treatments across the board, not just TRT in professional athletes?

The point is, it's clearly being abused in between fights which gives them an unfair advantage. Phone Post
2/8/13 5:15 PM
Winston Wolf

maybe im way off but whats with the #s thing
2/8/13 5:30 PM
SOO72

Fuck it let them do what they want. Bisping, Tito, everyone else, quit crying and get on some TRT yourselves.
2/8/13 5:39 PM
Winston Wolf

may as well make em legal people use them and dont care about the consequence
2/8/13 5:59 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if you have low testosterone unlucky! TRT should not be allowed in my opinion Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.