UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Chael portrait for #FranksFight (need help)

2/15/13 12:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread makes me think Rickstorm isn't as big of a...oh!  hey!  hi Rickstorm!

Voted DD up.  Loving this having more than one vote a day thing.  Was cool seeing the original evolve to the final!

2/15/13 1:20 PM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Leghound - 

This thread makes me think Rickstorm isn't as big of a...oh!  hey!  hi Rickstorm!

Voted DD up.  Loving this having more than one vote a day thing.  Was cool seeing the original evolve to the final!

haha!

hey brother.. if you read this.. next weekend at Richard for UFC, bring your girl.

2/15/13 2:12 PM
Pro Ice
1795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/15/13 2:15 PM
DiscipleDojo
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

RickStorm is the man secretly running all of MMA, I like to theorize.

2/15/13 6:38 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
Leghound - 

haha!

hey brother.. if you read this.. next weekend at Richard for UFC, bring your girl.

Hmm....'next weekend at Richard'...is that code for something?  We'd be down just want to make sure the usua function isn't happening.  Otherwise, I'm there, drop me a text next week. 

BUMP for DiscipleDojo, but his amazing artwork and support good peeps!

2/15/13 8:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -

Looking good in blue!

Sick piece Dojo Phone Post
2/17/13 12:42 AM
DiscipleDojo
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Pescadero. Hopefully it's being signed by the man himself this very moment and I'll have it back and up for auction before I leave for India next weekend. But if not, then I'll post it when I get back the 2nd week in March.

I'm gonna need UG help in getting word out to any and all high-rollers who like MMA and original art so we can sell this baby and send a fat check to Frank & Wendy!

2/19/13 4:09 PM
DiscipleDojo

Coach Huey just put this in the mail...

:)

I'm headed to India for 2 weeks but will list it for auction as soon as I get back! Let other fans of the American Gangster know about this, UG. It'd be awesome to get even more than the Rowdy Bec portrait did for this one!

#FranksFight

2/19/13 4:13 PM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's freaking amazing! I'm saving my pennies, hopefully I can get it! Phone Post
2/19/13 4:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Coach Huey just put this in the mail...

:)

I'm headed to India for 2 weeks but will list it for auction as soon as I get back! Let other fans of the American Gangster know about this, UG. It'd be awesome to get even more than the Rowdy Bec portrait did for this one!

#FranksFight

Killer piece... Don't know how the twitter game works... But someone should tweet, fuel n Chael n see if they would do a piece on FranksFight and mention Auction?

Have fun in India... My mom n step dude went a while back and said they liked it... Travel safe! Phone Post
2/19/13 4:18 PM
Luvdcuties
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome job again!!  Have a good time in India!!

2/19/13 4:28 PM
DiscipleDojo

Thanks folks! Feel free to tweet about this while I'm gone and keep the thread alive. Be sure to use the #FranksFight hashtag if you do so we can help it be a trending topic.

And I'll be making $10 prints available as well for those who want to contribute but can't afford to bid on the original. 50% of any prints sold will be donated to Frank & Wendy.

2/19/13 4:53 PM
Rear Naked Chode
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking good vu.
2/21/13 8:23 PM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/21/13 10:59 PM
DiscipleDojo

I wish I had someone here who could do the auction and take print orders while I'm gone...but alas, Disciple Dojo is a one-man operation at this point.

However, as soon as I get back and de-jetlagged it's going up, so stay tuned HERE, HERE or HERE for how to bid or order a print.

2/21/13 11:59 PM
Leghound

Shit....I've got something that may help your auction problems in the medium term future DD....

BUMP cuz Rickstorm never texted me about that fight...who does he think he is, 126....nevermind....

2/22/13 12:02 AM
RickStorm

look at your phone

3/2/13 2:57 PM
Luvdcuties
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dojo you have presents waiting when you get home lol 

3/2/13 2:59 PM
caseharts
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who does your prints? Phone Post
3/7/13 12:13 AM
DiscipleDojo

Luvdcuties - 

Dojo you have presents waiting when you get home lol 

Awesome! :) I've been reppin' you and Frank here in India. If you look in my FB pics you can see the wristband in many of them.

Caseharts, I have a friend in Charlotte who's a printer who handles my larger print orders.

3/7/13 12:21 AM
UGCTT Captain America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I could bid on this! But, sadly, my wallet can't handle more than a couple hundred bucks for this right now, and Chael has to go for more than that. This is a great cause, I hope you get a lot for #FRANKSFIGHT for this beautiful piece. Phone Post
3/10/13 3:52 PM
DiscipleDojo

Thanks Cap!

Auction is live for 7 days now, folks!

AUTOGRAPHED Chael Sonnen portrait for #FranksFight by JM Smith

3/10/13 3:56 PM
Rear Naked Chode
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/11/13 9:29 AM
DiscipleDojo

Okay folks, the prints are now available as well for those of you who want to help and want some art, but can't afford to bid on the originals:

#FranksFight charity portrait prints now available!!

50% of all proceeds from the sale of these prints will go to help our friend Frank Edge in his battle against cancer! Find out more about #FranksFight and how you can help at franksfight.webs.com and www.facebook.com/franksfight. (To see how JM got involved with #FranksFight to begin with, check out THIS post and THIS post over on the Dojo blog.)

Note: I have both MMA and WMMA #FranksFight pieces available. Choose from the drop-down order forms below. And to see any of them, simply scroll down to my main gallery below.

http://jmsmith.org/art/gallery

Available prints include:

Dana, Chael, Renzo, Serra, John Danaher, Chris Camozzi, Uncle Creepy, Rowdy Bec, Ronda, Julie Kedzie, Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson and Tecia "Tiny Tornado" Torres

Please share the link above via Twitter, Facebook, carrier pigeon or smoke signal so we can raise some more $$$ for Frank & Wendy.

3/11/13 6:40 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

Okay folks, the prints are now available as well for those of you who want to help and want some art, but can't afford to bid on the originals:

#FranksFight charity portrait prints now available!!

50% of all proceeds from the sale of these prints will go to help our friend Frank Edge in his battle against cancer! Find out more about #FranksFight and how you can help at franksfight.webs.com and www.facebook.com/franksfight. (To see how JM got involved with #FranksFight to begin with, check out THIS post and THIS post over on the Dojo blog.)

Note: I have both MMA and WMMA #FranksFight pieces available. Choose from the drop-down order forms below. And to see any of them, simply scroll down to my main gallery below.

http://jmsmith.org/art/gallery

Available prints include:

Dana, Chael, Renzo, Serra, John Danaher, Chris Camozzi, Uncle Creepy, Rowdy Bec, Ronda, Julie Kedzie, Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson and Tecia "Tiny Tornado" Torres

Please share the link above via Twitter, Facebook, carrier pigeon or smoke signal so we can raise some more $$$ for Frank & Wendy.

just copy and pasted this to the #FranksFight facebook next is the ebay auctions ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.