UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Has Joe Silva lost a step..

2/8/13 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or is he on form at the moment?

Some of the fights that he puts together have me scratching my head!
2/8/13 3:02 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Joe Silva never had a step. The best fights he makes are the ones the fans lobby for.
Although he has made a couple stacked cards that have come together. Which is what I'm hoping for on fuel 7 & 8.
2/8/13 3:02 PM
chokeyou

i actually feel the opposite, his up coming cards are stronger than they have been..
2/8/13 3:11 PM
rnunz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prime Joe Silva is GOAT

2/8/13 3:13 PM
elysian

Where are the HEAVYWEIGHT cards at? That's what interests me the most.
2/8/13 5:43 PM
Tilla

Bump
2/8/13 6:38 PM
NAAFS
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not as easy as some think. So many things that are a factor including contracts, injuries, and trying to keep 300 plus fighters active among other things that we just don't hear about. Joe does a great job IMO Phone Post
2/8/13 6:46 PM
Sergio88
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a thankless job that Joe does, not every card goes as plan with all the injuries. Phone Post
2/8/13 6:48 PM
voorhees

2012 was a year of hell for injuries,swapped opponents,etc.

Not all his fault.
2/8/13 7:00 PM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I had his job. Could there be an easier job on earth. Seriously!
2/8/13 7:39 PM
Jweinberg
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Photobucket
Joe_Drogan420 - Joe Silva never had a step. The best fights he makes are the ones the fans lobby for.
Although he has made a couple stacked cards that have come together. Which is what I'm hoping for on fuel 7 & 8.

this.. i hate that little smug fuck.. 

2/8/13 7:44 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is t really that hard? Some of the matches he makes are baffling.
2/8/13 8:31 PM
minotauro11
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I've become a Joe Silva hater lately. A lot of head scratchers and Phil Davis vs Wagner Prado's. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:23 PM
NAAFS
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sickdarce -

You guys are giving him too much credit, I am certain that its not his decision who fights who.

I am sure he has input and might even gather possible match ups but there is alot that goes into it.

Not true. Joe has more pull than you may think Phone Post
2/8/13 9:32 PM
HolyHackZack
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawler vs Koscheck. That one bothers me the most right now. Anyone that recognizes these names know exactly how this will go. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:40 PM
GROUNDnLB
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jweinberg - Photobucket
Joe_Drogan420 - Joe Silva never had a step. The best fights he makes are the ones the fans lobby for.

This this Phone Post
2/9/13 4:28 AM
diggity

Jweinberg - Photobucket

What a nasty piece of poo you are. Horrible thing to say. What's to hate? Phone Post
2/9/13 4:42 AM
ender852
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diggity -
Jweinberg - Photobucket

What a nasty piece of poo you are. Horrible thing to say. What's to hate? Phone Post
Agreed. Silva is a great guy, I love how he is the first one in the cage to shake the winners hand. Phone Post
2/9/13 4:46 AM
time traveling 12er
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, armchair matchmakers.
2/9/13 4:59 AM
MartialArtsMixed
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He needs to stop telling fighters on win streaks to cut down to the lower weight class before fighting in the UFC Phone Post
2/9/13 5:02 AM
Joe_Drogan420

ender852 - 
diggity -
Jweinberg - Photobucket

Agreed. Silva is a great guy, I love how he is the first one in the cage to shake the winners hand. Phone Post

I always thought when the running in the cage to shake the winner's hand was his way of getting his face out there and taking credit for "making" such a great fight happen.

but maybe that's just my biased perspective.
2/9/13 5:02 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Joe Silva is doing a fine job imo.
However Sean Shelby should step up his game when it comes to signing new fighters to 125,135 and 145. Especially FW is getting a bit boring with same old faces and ex-155ers.
2/9/13 6:01 AM
KingD87
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - Lol, armchair matchmakers.
To be fair unlike "armchair quarterbacks", matchmaking can be done quite easily.

I'm sure it's stressful and you have a shit load of names to deal with, but it's not rocket science and I'm sure we all can do it. Phone Post
2/9/13 8:05 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Love the armchair quarterbacks in this thread! Comedy gold. Phone Post
2/9/13 8:05 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

KingD87 -
time traveling 12er - Lol, armchair matchmakers.
To be fair unlike "armchair quarterbacks", matchmaking can be done quite easily.

I'm sure it's stressful and you have a shit load of names to deal with, but it's not rocket science and I'm sure we all can do it. Phone Post
LOL. Sure you could. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.