UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Finger Tape for Judo

2/8/13 5:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gooseon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Friend,

I know a lot of you tape your fingers and I want to share this with you: www.tapeyourfingers.com
I've created finger tape designed specifically for athletes' fingers and recently launched a site!

Use the promo code "judounderground" for a dollar off on all of your orders! I back all my orders with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will provide a full refund to any unsatisfied customer.

The tape is designed for fingers, has a high quality adhesive to prevent it from unraveling while training, and is convenient/comfortable to wear.

Thanks for your time and let me know if you have any suggestions! :)

Dave
4/5/13 7:00 PM
WOOFticket
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In? Phone Post
5/30/13 12:34 AM
MoustacheRider69
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
5/30/13 12:51 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/30/13 1:02 AM
Edit fail.
5/30/13 7:25 AM
judoblackbelt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tape my fingers (#2/#3) together (both hands) every practice using the over/under like you show on the video. I see the advantages your taoe has is it pre cut width, stronger( I use more tape to prevent unraveling) and maintains the flexibility. I will try you product and give you feedback. Thanks,

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.