Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Dana White: "I just have no respect for Frank Shamrock."

Two down, one to go. His Jackson outburst should be epic lol

2/8/13 7:55 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way

2/8/13 7:55 PM
HexRei

Let's look at this in context:

"Frank Shamrock came out with a statement the other day and wants to fight me. Give me a (expletive) break. The guy is a clown. I just have no respect for Frank Shamrock."

Well let's face it, Frank would mop with the floor with Dana even today, and he must know that, so he's a moron if he doesn't respect him that far. But Dana's not a fighter, he just talks like one, so Frank is a clown for calling him out.
2/8/13 8:08 PM
Grimreapers

HexRei - Let's look at this in context:

"Frank Shamrock came out with a statement the other day and wants to fight me. Give me a (expletive) break. The guy is a clown. I just have no respect for Frank Shamrock."

Well let's face it, Frank would mop with the floor with Dana even today, and he must know that, so he's a moron if he doesn't respect him that far. But Dana's not a fighter, he just talks like one, so Frank is a clown for calling him out.

I like Dana, but his personal battles with fighters shouldn't prevent fighters from entering the HOF or cornering their kids. 

He's too unprofessional 2 be the president of a company

2/8/13 9:00 PM
Poop Doodle
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Frank still have braces? Phone Post
2/8/13 9:04 PM
jtc2112
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poop Doodle -  Does Frank still have braces? Phone Post

Actually - no - 20 years later his teeth must have finally straightened
2/8/13 9:12 PM
Ip Man 81

big_roy_fan - why does frank deserve to be in the UFC hall of fame?

he had 5 fights in the UFC then he punked out.. look at the track record of the other fights in the HOF.

Royce, Severen, Couture, Liddell, Ortiz, Hughes have all done much more for the UFC then Frank Shamrock, adding him into the UFC HOF would kind of devalue the title of "UFC HOF'er"
Frank Shamrock has no business in the UFC hof. Not that he wasn't a decent fighter, but he just wasn't that high a caliber fighter. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:30 PM
cm81
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 -

he had 5 fights in the UFC then he punked out.. look at the track record of the other fights in the HOF.

Royce, Severen, Couture, Liddell, Ortiz, Hughes have all done much more for the UFC then Frank Shamrock, adding him into the UFC HOF would kind of devalue the title of "UFC HOF'er"
Frank Shamrock has no business in the UFC hof. Not that he wasn't a decent fighter, but he just wasn't that high a caliber fighter. Phone Post
Wow.

Let me tell you son, as a 01'er... Back in the day Kevin Jackson and Igor Zinoviev were the Jon Jones and Anderson Silvas and were running over everyone.

Then Frank came along and ended their fighting careers.

So don't tell me about not facing high level caliber fighters. He faced the best of his time and completely destroyed them.

Don't you ever dare to rewrite history. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:42 PM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
cm81 -
Ip Man 81 -

Wow.

Let me tell you son, as a 01'er... Back in the day Kevin Jackson and Igor Zinoviev were the Jon Jones and Anderson Silvas and were running over everyone.

So don't tell me about not facing high level caliber fighters. He faced the best of his time and completely destroyed them.

Atta boy Phone Post
2/8/13 9:49 PM
Kostakio
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cm81 -
Ip Man 81 -

Wow.

Holy fuck this. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:51 PM
HenryO

Having a hall of fame ran by a promoter is hilarious, I dont know why anyone would pay attention to that
2/8/13 9:56 PM
Ip Man 81

cm81 -
Ip Man 81 -

Wow.

Did I say anything about him not facing high caliber fighters?? No dumb shit I didn't. Frank Shamrock was a great fighter, Dont get me wrong. But as far as making the UFC hof, he doesn't make the cut. Otherwise he would be a member of the UFC hof :) so as you being an 01'er I don't think u know your ass from your face. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:57 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - why does frank deserve to be in the UFC hall of fame?

This right fucking here. I have no quarrel at all with Frank, but he does not deserve to be in the UFC HoF. Period. End of story.

2/8/13 9:57 PM
SMS89
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan -
cm81 - 
Ip Man 81 -

Wow.

Okay? that still doesn't make him UFC HOF worthy. Look at the guys who are in there. They've all put in work and were on good terms with UFC.
Frank left after winning the belt
I think you missed the point. Phone Post
2/8/13 10:06 PM
Proteus The Invincible

big_roy_fan - 
cm81 - 
Ip Man 81 -

Wow.

Okay? that still doesn't make him UFC HOF worthy. Look at the guys who are in there. They've all put in work and were on good terms with UFC.
Frank left after winning the belt

Frank left undefeated in the UFC after winning the belt in his first fight and then defending it four times.
2/8/13 10:07 PM
Ip Man 81

ImA2TimeLoser -
cm81 -
Ip Man 81 -

Wow.

Wow, talk about getting sat the fuck down Phone Post
Sat down? Ok then do explain why he deserves the UFC hof? For a win over a young Tito and Horn?? Those are his biggest ufc wins and at the time neither of them were even in there prime. He's a great fighter I will say that...but the UFC hof is for the very elite in the UFC. Not Pride or Strikeforce or any other organization. He won't be the only UFC champ to not make the hof. Phone Post
2/8/13 10:10 PM
yabadaba
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Those are not his biggest wins you ridiculous noob.

2/8/13 10:10 PM
Ip Man 81

This is spot on Phone Post
2/8/13 10:12 PM
ThinkMMA
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cm81 -
Ip Man 81 -

Wow.

Fucking this. 100% Phone Post
2/8/13 10:14 PM
yabadaba
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 - 

I assume both of you learned about Frank Shamrock through Wikipedia (or similar). Correct?

2/8/13 10:14 PM
Ip Man 81

yabadaba -

^ Those are not his biggest wins you ridiculous noob.

Do enlighten me Sensei Seagal... Phone Post
2/8/13 10:15 PM
JetSetter

Tell brace face to take a seat Phone Post
2/8/13 10:15 PM
Stan Dan Wang

im sure the feeling is mutual, D'anus.
2/8/13 10:16 PM
Ip Man 81

yabadaba -
Ip Man 81 - 

I assume both of you learned about Frank Shamrock through Wikipedia (or similar). Correct?

What exactly makes you think that? Please do explain how you can compare Shamrock to the current UFC hof list. How does it make sense in your head? Phone Post
2/8/13 10:17 PM
Stan Dan Wang

Ip Man 81 - 
ImA2TimeLoser -
cm81 -
Ip Man 81 -

Wow.

Wow, talk about getting sat the fuck down Phone Post
Sat down? Ok then do explain why he deserves the UFC hof? For a win over a young Tito and Horn?? Those are his biggest ufc wins and at the time neither of them were even in there prime. He's a great fighter I will say that...but the UFC hof is for the very elite in the UFC. Not Pride or Strikeforce or any other organization. He won't be the only UFC champ to not make the hof. Phone Post

lol fucking n00b.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.